Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hit 'Like' N 'Share' if u like him ♥ ♥ ♥ :P :D http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvPPkNgnWbBI KOWKOW Oh touch been in a relationship for 20 minutes and u sayin you love eachother hahahahaa

Sharla Mims Phillips
Hit 'Like' N 'Share' if u like him ♥ ♥ ♥ :P :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPkNgnWbBI
KOWKOW
 
Abigail Wiltonn'
Abigail Wiltonn' Oh touch been in a relationship for 20 minutes and u sayin you love eachother.... hahahahaa but yu loved someone different yesterday... Hahahaa wtf?

Likes

Courtney ReedVictoria Dishion
 
Jada Jones
Jada Jones I hate when people fake and pretend life is better than it really is! Bitch be real... U don't have a perfect life....

Likes

Vonta' JacksonKesha JohnsonKelly MandrellVinchsell Redden
 
Nombuso Gumede
Nombuso Gumede who is loving my baby and taking care of u,I need to know right tjo!!! Ndayigqibela nini this song, this fyn looking guy uyishaya full blast in his car
 
Chris Jackson
Chris Jackson may god add a blessin to the world and save those who is not of god and lead them from they wrong path show them who u really are pour out blessings upon us cause what we sew is what we reap so make every seed count for something positive step on faith let god control ur fate u you will never be alone keep ur head up and submit to the lord almighty forgive and be forgave

Likes

Victoria Lil'Dynamite LedbetterCharlie Cameron'smom Balitmore
 
Tonya MzNvee Moore
Tonya MzNvee Moore Going back 2 Raleigh next tuesday 4 part II (sum tests) ... I guess dats a gud thng. All I want 2 hear is ... U GOT DA JOB. IJS

Likes

Karen JaZzi Turner
 
Maulik Patel
Maulik Patel Sweetest frdship is like a pillow.. When u r tired u relax on it, When u r sad u drop tears on it, When u r angry u Punch it n when ur hpy u Hug it..!! Happy Morning. . . . tc
 
Cordell Fuentes
Cordell Fuentes If U Hate Me... Delete me. If U Think I'm Nice... Like my status. If U Think I'm A Good Friend... Comment on this status. If U Ever Liked Me..... poke me, I won't tell. If U Like Me Now...... Inbox me a heart, I won't tell. If U Want To Date Me..... Inbox me a :) I won't tell. If U Are Brave, Set This As Ur Status
 
Kasir Moton
Kasir Moton Is it tacky or corny if u get a customize NFL jersey with ur name on the back of it ?
 
Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones Curtis Martin mannn what u want for your electric blues????
 
Dezirae Harrison
Dezirae Harrison WHOO HOO GOOD JOB BOYS!!! U DID WELL (81-61) U BEAT THEM EAGLES!!!!CRAIG HARRISON,ANTHONY REDWINE,CHAD PANZY,CHAUNCEY VICENTI,CHANCE VICENTI,DOM PANZY GOOD JOB U GUYS!!!

Likes

Chantel EloteNisey Chavez
 
Darren Jacobs
Darren Jacobs I RATHER B U BUT U NOT AROUND SO I'M CALL SOMEBODY ELSE UP AND SEE IF TEY BE DEN BECAUSE I HATE SLEEPING ALONE!!!!SMH

Likes

Elmboy Disel Williams
 
Jeff Beyer
Shhh.... Can u see what's wrong with this picture? If so hit the share button don't answer!!
 
Magudulela Mbali
Magudulela Mbali Its a brand new day nd its lyk im starting new life meeting new ppl leaving at new place wearing new clothes chelling wth new freinds what i can say from today ill do everything lyk is NEW.morning frendz NENZE konke kube kusha today bless u

Likes

Bobo Dlamini
 
Ekrah Wamaitha
Ekrah Wamaitha There is no other enemy,who cn mk ur life miserable thn an x who hs not gotn over u,ni bad news!
 
Elviza Dewi Delvita
Elviza Dewi Delvita Cpt plg y ayh awa... I MIZZ U MYHUSBAND

Likes

Resky Prayoga
 
Jaime Figueroa
Jaime Figueroa Hello world how u been?
 
Mid East Roc
Mid East Roc Just got a phone kall and they told me that a nigga was tellin them that that nigga v roc aint gon make it wit that music shit ha haaaa im glad u peepin me

Likes

Tori BrownKrystle WrightCassandra LeAnn AndradeBhadass Yelluh Bone
 
Go Jun-pyo
Go Jun-pyo .... kelan nasusukat ang tunay na pagmamahal ...??? wen u let go ? or wen u fight 4 ur LOVE ? ..

Likes

Go Jun-pyo
 
Felix Tanui
Felix Tanui Hope u woke up well,good mng n enjoy your midweek.....

Likes

Franklin Maitha KarisaAnna Borres
 
Daequan Vandiver
Daequan Vandiver That weird moment when ur in class and u fall asleep and the teacher tells u to wake up and u look up and everybody looking at u

Likes

Derek YoungTybreshia MackAlexia SamoyaChelsea C. Williams
 
Shakisha Mz-bighen Crosby
Shakisha Mz-bighen Crosby #2 i haven't seen u since u left .. But i Remember when me and u was boxing and i had just got my hair done and u hit me and my head . But u stop my headache... lol
 
Ravinder Pal Singh Chahal
Ravinder Pal Singh Chahal "If u expect the world to be fair with u Bcoz u r fair,its like expecting the lion not to eat u Bcoz u don't eat him"

Likes

Amandeep SinghDavinder Chahal
 
Wilmar Escalante
 
Haris Supriyono
Haris Supriyono I don't have anything.... since.. I don't have u.....

Likes

Mmie Chayank Chapoet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment