Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chyllin at tha library waistinq tyme b4 i have to qo to class oan: thinkin sum seriouz shii i love this song wwwyoutubecom If Tomorrow Never Comes If I knew

MaRisa Lovinqkendall Portee
MaRisa Lovinqkendall Portee Chyllin at tha library waistinq tyme b4 i have to qo to class...! oan: thinkin sum seriouz shii...
 
Laramia Farrar
Laramia Farrar i love this song
www.youtube.com
"If Tomorrow Never Comes" If I knew it would be the last time that I'd see you fall asleep, I would tuck you in more tightly and pray the Lord, your soul to ...
 
Nick Hoover
Nick Hoover Hey Nick(: I love you <3 Love Elizabeth(:
 
Matrisha Yukkie Brock
Matrisha Yukkie Brock Trying to get something done, but with the computer being slow it makes it even more hard. Getting more pissed of than I should at it, but I can't control my temper right now.
 
Dominique Morgan
Dominique Morgan My grandpa said, "Hitch your kart to a star". This statement applies to me as a man and as an individual. I may not be perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I try to be the best that I can be at everything that I do on this planet we all live on called Earth for real all day,every day every night Every moment than I'm given I cherish it tiredlessly and I appreciate it from this day forward I'm looking forward not back".
 
Leodina Aero
Leodina Aero Ladies would u just spare the gents. I here ma money is ma money and his money is out money..
 
Nikki Capan
Nikki Capan Ok, I would so rather have snow then rain... its has been poring here all day :(
 
Amanda Cary Pedrotti
Amanda Cary Pedrotti My baby has a tooth about to cut skin so he will soon have a tooth coming out. I wish i can help him make it come out already so he don't have to be in so much pain.
 
Bruce Haase
Bruce Haase i logged out for awhile did anyone miss me while i was out probably not
 
Olivia MissPoetess Conner
Olivia MissPoetess Conner statistics have shown that most teenagers worry & stress more about their romantic relationships then they worry about school.....something is wrong with that you guys lol. I worry more bout school lol
 
Shanice MommyTo BeDavis
Shanice MommyTo BeDavis I kno mah tummy nt suppose tah hurt like dis... Wats really goin on???
 
Ebz YaDig
Ebz YaDig I cant stand ppl that blame the world for they problems...smh grow up ... You r ur problem And your solution !!
 
David Tuigamala
David Tuigamala Eshay big brawl tonite in Livo CHOOOHOOO!! C'TOWN WAAAHT!! FUK L.P ya FUKN doggs!! BK ALLDAY!!! (buh really I just wanna record it wit my Iphone 4 LMFAO)
 
Saurabh Srivastava
Saurabh Srivastava oh what life of mumbai i like it
 
Ale Chavez
Ale Chavez aaah... i cant find baby chicken... aaaah
 
Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez this one time...in architecture school...i worked on a project for 9 weeks and didnt have anything to show for it...FML
 
Ryan 'Puma' Waters
Ryan 'Puma' Waters i would rather have united out and city through so they get injuries and united win the league simples
 
Alice Dulake
Alice Dulake I am freezing sitting in my room!
 
Jennifer Hart
Jennifer Hart Sometimes i sware im in the TWilight Zone....doo...doo..doo..doo!....
 
Stefanee Crane
Stefanee Crane i need a ride into newark from hanover. any one wanna come take me??
 
Jade Stoneman
Jade Stoneman Beef, vegetables and gravy in a big yorkshire.. Sounded quite appetizing shame it wasnt .. Rank !! :/ knew there was a reason I don't do ready meals .. Don't no how some People can live on them!!
 
Netta Hoopdreams Fordham
Netta Hoopdreams Fordham i hate hoopin for east bxtchz always hoopin for self or dahh crowd but wen we play white skools niggaz dnt do shxt
 
Buck N Sandy
Buck N Sandy WELL EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY OLD MAN HE IS SO SICK I MEAN HE CANT EVEN GET OUT OF THE BED HE IS MISSING WORK I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG HE IS LOSING WEIGHT HE CANT EAT PLEASE PRAY THAT HE CAN GET THE STRENGTH TO GO TO THE DR.
 
La'Toya Simon
La'Toya Simon I pray for the people that always look forward to talking about other people, pointing out other people flaws, putting down people, calling people ugly, talking about how a person dress! stating that you don't like that person! As long as that person is doing something good and not hurting anybody You're Beautiful to me! Have a great day fb God loves you and I do to!
 
Ariel Aka-Jake Small
Ariel Aka-Jake Small My math final is OVER and now I can relax!!! One more final to go then HELLO winter break!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment