Thursday, December 8, 2011

This feelinI felt a dozen times this thing we call love is blind and true love is hard to find If u say it isbitch ur just lyin And that shitI deff ant buyin

Brad Jones
Brad Jones This feelin,I felt a dozen times this thing we call love is blind and true love is hard to find If u say it is,bitch ur just lyin And that shit,I deff ant buyin
 
Peace Peter
Peace Peter I nid a dress 4 xmas...wil u???
 
Quentin Daly
Quentin Daly im out pce hmu l8er nd comment if u wanna pierce my other ear for me :D
 
Malemi Larry Cornelius
Malemi Larry Cornelius for all those who showered love on me on my bday and all those who cud nt due to certain reasons.,i want to say a big thank u and God bless u to each n everyone of u...i luv u all...
 
Deshunn LuvinJakeria Guess
Deshunn LuvinJakeria Guess Man when I tell u god is good please listen he keep on blessin me when I was in winona I didn't have him n my life wasn't going to church or prayin but now I got him on my side n I am thankful so if you don't do either one u should start cause that how u get ur blessin by givin him his time I had to learn

Likes

Toya GaryJasmine Brandice Guess-RobinsonChristy Ilovedekavia BattleChikyna Shackelford
 
Kunaka Rudo
Kunaka Rudo Man U iya vakomana
 
Lorena Martinez
Lorena Martinez Im not perfect. Im only human. If u r lookn for perfection u will never find it.
 
Nena Addictedtoohiim
Nena Addictedtoohiim && damn im just qettinq out of bed but iim playinq on biitchesz phone biitch bleed ii dont play on biitchesz linesz thatsz soh middle skewl biitch ii qot 2 kiidsz biitch why waiste mah tiime callinq u when i can attend to them ii see biitchesz wanted mah attention todayy but theyy aint qettinq it biitch u miserable & iim not about to keep u companyy...

Likes

Dean WifeMe Stophate'nI'mUnique HinesBrittany Gotumchoosinq NdyudontknoKeke SoShiesty
 
Omar Martinez
Omar Martinez Baby can i hit it in tha mornin'?! :) sun risin while u moanin';) hahaha
 
Sandy Baker
Sandy Baker LYK REALLY DO U THANK I GIVE A FCK???LYK REALLY.........
 
Diego Altidor
Diego Altidor I'll be in fl soon inbox me if u want too see me
 
Sarah Jones
Sarah Jones got to luv u ;)
 
Asare Nana Gyamfi Ameyaw
Asare Nana Gyamfi Ameyaw Am happy 2 ve u as my friend...

Likes

Henry Walker-parkerAsare Nana Gyamfi Ameyaw
 
Nnamdi Odoh
Nnamdi Odoh me lyk d way dat u rock ma body
 
Swarnaditya Upal Das
Swarnaditya Upal Das Missed You!!!!! Only if you cared!!! Only if u knew.. How much I loved you!!! Wish You Loved me back..... But you are too selfish to be true... May Your soul rest in peace!!!
 
Troublesum Stu-besh Skill Pill
Troublesum Stu-besh Skill Pill U dnt relate 2 pain wen u say i knw wat u going through u make it hard 4 me 2 be sane. Next year am taking my ass back to school. Am doing dis 4 myself

Likes

Teekay Pheno SamboTeboho Tebza GamaSotha la NovelAyanda AyOps Mbasa
 
Antonio Parker
Antonio Parker savage life gone on sme other shxt u promise 2 be trill yea right cuz u aint shxt but a bitch
 
Shelby ThatGuy Wilk
Shelby ThatGuy Wilk The hardest job in the world must be working in a bubble wrap factory. Can u imagine the self control that is required to work there, "must not pop bubbles"
 
Janet Olanike
Janet Olanike A profesor is telling his guadner dat he has travel wide n far,he has seen many things n many places but he has never c God.n he said definately there no GOD.his guadner reply av u seen ur brain b4 the prof said no,guadner said again can torch ur brain the prof said no,the guadner said again definately u av no brain
 
Dylan FunnyMan Hand
Dylan FunnyMan Hand I love emma mattern sooo much its not even humanly posable. (spelled wrong idc) hacked<3 love u ya freak<3 Pizza is not for breakfast!!
 
Thembi Molie Roro Mdhluli
Thembi Molie Roro Mdhluli gud nyt fb friends dont 4get to invit god to ur nyt love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [l4] [:-h]

Likes

Ncobile Evidence Mokoena
 
Daniel Maswe
Daniel Maswe Pple f u c urslf downin 35 beers knw tat ère z sunthng really wron wit u. I'm juz sayin.., lower è intake.

Likes

Yang Kiszboy Kisz
 
Young Millioniare
Young Millioniare love is not about finding the right person,but creating a right relationship.its not abt how much love u have in the beginning but how much love u build till the end!!!

Likes

HundredPercent ORganikBabarbara Yuna FebMiz Ophelia SlishAl-Khair Ustaz Sanda
 
Herald Ngwenya
Herald Ngwenya me n my friend we bought beers whch s cost R20225 c m n join us only if u ar a grl 4 16
 
Kuzu Bwax
Kuzu Bwax Duh leo kizaazaa 2nacho wale wa man u mpaka mdahuu tayar 2shachukua moja.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment