Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am a Child of God GOD will prepare a table before you in the presence of your enermies those who counted you out and say you will never make it

Antonett Lunisha Hunter
Antonett Lunisha Hunter I am a Child of God. GOD will prepare a table before you, in the presence of your enermies, those who counted you out and say you will never make it, you will never get married, you will never graduate, you will be broke always, Wipe your tears get yourself dressed up! Be ready for your blessing!!
 
Chris Norby
Chris Norby Pension reform is crucial to California's financial stability. I am glad to see the voters agree. Governor Jerry Brown's plan provides a starting point to long-term solutions. We've a long way to go, but we must start somewhere.
www.sacbee.com
A majority of California voters support Gov. Jerry Brown's plan to dial back public employee pensions and a plurality think that state and local government retirements are too generous, according to a new Field Poll.

Likes

John C. HallKyle Buege
 
Angelina Galvan
Angelina Galvan In class for my GED studying on science n math those r the two test I need to finish up asap...thanks to the teacher letting me back in after I lagged so many times

Likes

Valdemar Sobrevilla III
 
Marisol Martin Mateo
Marisol Martin Mateo GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST, Truly that your a great great God thank you Lord for answering my prayer I deserve the overflowing blessing from you. Truly that nothing is impossible unto you n we can not do anything without you!!!! I LOVE YOU LORD.......
 
Joe Gall
Joe Gall I just wanna get trashed....

Likes

Allen Mitchell
 
Brad Jones
Brad Jones This feelin,I felt a dozen times this thing we call love is blind and true love is hard to find If u say it is,bitch ur just lyin And that shit,I deff ant buyin
 
LilSquirt Toi-Toi FarMer
LilSquirt Toi-Toi FarMer For some reason I do not feel good today!!...still going to go on with my day!!
 
Brandon Narlock
Brandon Narlock I practiced my hugs and high fives in the mirror last night so now I'm gonna hit the town and spread some Christmas cheer. I have a feeling some people are gonna think I'm weird....but I am weird so I'll just give them props for their good recognition skills. I'm also handing out compliments of many sorts, including lies, so feel free to ask cuz you're guaranteed to hear something pleasant.
 
Jaime Mackay
Jaime Mackay Omg I want the new vrod so bad, why does it have to be so cold out
 
Rebecca Lynn Dew
Rebecca Lynn Dew NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING...............................
 
Wendy Gaudette-Covill
Wendy Gaudette-Covill Amazon. com, I love you soo much. Everything I want at a price I need, Yes! Shopping in my pj's with my hubby, no crowds , no rude people, and no wasting gas.......gotta love it!

Likes

Carmen Stebenne
 
Valene Christine Maloney
Valene Christine Maloney My world is almost perfect, all i need is my baby back <3.
 
Shantay Lorenzo
Shantay Lorenzo i need to get out this fuckin house this fuckin rain need to stop damn i wish i had a car
 
Cece Charleston
Cece Charleston i said srry from my heart but it wasnt enought but ima keep tryin cuz ik its not over yet

Likes

Cheeto DewittJasmine Marie Bowles
 
Peace Peter
Peace Peter I nid a dress 4 xmas...wil u???
 
Jasmine Simmons
Jasmine Simmons Talk about a lazy day... been in the same place since after breakfast, prolly will stay til dinner hahaha :p college? yea that's where I stay <3 <3

Likes

Kia Torres
 
Kristy Windisch Adewumi
Kristy Windisch Adewumi Went into Ty's bedroom and saw he had tucked his stuffed dog "pup-pup" into his bed before he left for school. I love seeing reminders that my kids are not "all grown up"- as much as they like to think that they are.

Likes

Ebun Adewumi
 
Joyce Moore Glaspie
Joyce Moore Glaspie People just don't like the truth why i don't know!!! Ijs...
 
Susan Childers
Susan Childers Thanks everyone for your prays my uncle Dalton's PSA went down to 2.5 that means the shot is working right know. So that means he will be here for christmas and I'm going to try to make this christams the best he's ever had if I am able. Please everone keep praying they are helping him. Thank you god and god bless everyone. I want to tell all of my family and friends I LOVE YOU ALL.
 
Honey Dewmae
Honey Dewmae I enjoy a glass of red wine each night for its health benefits. The other glasses are for my exceptionally witty comebacks, sarcasm, and flawless dance moves.

Likes

Josh WilkersonJaysun MorganWendy Harris-MoodyRenee Gould-Ullery
 
Malemi Larry Cornelius
Malemi Larry Cornelius for all those who showered love on me on my bday and all those who cud nt due to certain reasons.,i want to say a big thank u and God bless u to each n everyone of u...i luv u all...
 
Julie Moffitt
Julie Moffitt I received my test grade for last week's Algebra Test and it is 77% - now just need to score 25-30 points on the final next week to pass this class and move on to Intermediate Algebra in Jan - just thrilled about that - NOT!!!!

Likes

Cheryl A. Vatcher-MartinGinger Bristow Gaitor
 
Keana Marie Lewis
Keana Marie Lewis At coco and cram kinda bored with mrs. G and I mad at some one
 
Kayla Tess Coffel
Kayla Tess Coffel i love you mi amor...nd will miss yu very much taday
 
Carla Sharhea-Dominique Montgomery
Carla Sharhea-Dominique Montgomery the aero store n the mall is where iits at shit had me spendn all the money i had lastnight but i got stacks so im bout to blow so money

Likes

Yannae Onherown Dixon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment