Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dear Lord I want to be ready for Jesus today and every day I come to You and repent for my sins: my sin of selfishness stubbornness and rebellion

Nancy Trent
Nancy Trent Dear Lord, I want to be ready for Jesus today and every day. I come to You and repent for my sins: my sin of selfishness, stubbornness, and rebellion. I turn from my self-centeredness today and commit to keep my focus on You. God, I cannot do this on my own. I am not able. So I ask that You fill me with the power of Your Holy Spirit Who empowers me to obey. Thank You that You have given me everything I need for a life of godliness and truth. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
Jessica Fischer
Jessica Fischer two days and me and my baby will be in Cali. I need to get away. <3

Likes

Matt Gobeil
 
Ilana Vermaak
Ilana Vermaak What is love...? I wana know what love is?
 
Hector Ngamula Mabaso
Hector Ngamula Mabaso Its like i am a milion miles away.
 
Joe Lobo
Joe Lobo Conversation Between Girl&Boy after Break-up" Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty (Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???) Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in mind....But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know) ... Girl : I Heard that she is Funny& Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't) Boy : Sure She is....(But she is nothing compared to you) Girl : Well I Hope...You both last... (We never did) Boy : I Hope you do too....(What Happened to You&Me...???) Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry) Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry) Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you&Miss you)boy:bye..(can u come back my love)
 
Roelf Tersia le Roux
Roelf Tersia le Roux I had the awesom day today with my daugther and son went for bfeast

Likes

Anya KnoetzeYolande Labuschagne
 
Caroline Loo-Lew
Caroline Loo-Lew thank goodness for blackberry's free shazam app!! Since I no longer have the human track genius)
 
Suraida M. Aron
Suraida M. Aron Haizzzttt......i felt s0 mch cold,huhuh!

Likes

Ibajaen Zair LubaNorma OttoAish Guiamad Tura
 
Jenn Schlueter-Knott
Jenn Schlueter-Knott I don't want to go to work. Cany you go for me?
 
Joanne Richards
Joanne Richards Bbbbbrrrrrr, its cold I hate that i have to go back out into the cold. Hannahs last parents eve ever at high school, lets hope its a gudden!

Likes

Andrea WrigleyJulia Barrowcliffe Was Gerrard
 
Matt Roth
Matt Roth so I got a phone lost all my contacts F###
 
Cristian Ramirez
Cristian Ramirez Im not sure I can keep this up:/

Likes

Jorge CruzVanessa Lizarraga
 
Babalwa Maranjana
Babalwa Maranjana Thy say its gud 2 ovr 50 cz yr supply of brain cells is dwn 2 a manageable size*Yr secrets r safe wth yr frnds bcz thy cnt remembr thm eithr*Ppl cal u at 9pm nd ask, dd i wake u*You cn live wthout sex bt nt wthout glass
 
Empres Lindah Bhowa
Empres Lindah Bhowa I' like' it here

Likes

Rootz FidellSarah Faith Machira
 
Kevin ONeil
Kevin ONeil MEDICAL ALERT I have just learned some interesting facts via e-mail. Please read carefully (especially since many people tend to drink more during the Christmas season). When you drink vodka over ice, it can lead to kidney failure When you drink rum over ice, it can cause liver failure When you drink whiskey over ice, it can lead to heart problems When you drink gin over ice, it can cause brain problems Apparently, ice is really bad for you. Warn all your friends.

Likes

Ashley WrightJennifer O'Neil-Markee
 
Mrsx Fqktheseniqqas Wilcoxson
Mrsx Fqktheseniqqas Wilcoxson WHY DO I ALWAYS GTA HAVE THE ONES DTS OUT HERE....MEANING ERRYBDY DEN HAD EM OR WNTS EM....SO FUCKN CRAZY....Y CANT I B TURNED ON BY SUMBDY DTS NT OUT HERE...SMDH...I DEN HAD SOME OF DA COLDEST LIL THANGS....BUT IT DNT MEAN NUN IF U CANT HAVE EM ALL TO UR SELF...SCREAMING I WNT U ALL TO MY SELF...IK SHAREING IS CAREING...BUT RITE BOUT NOW IM SICK OF CAREING...N SHAREING WIT U HOES...TUH..

Likes

Phiandra Sharay TaylorTyriq CashmeOut ButlerBritten Og-Three HeartonDaymon FreeMoochie Brookins
 
Linda Mjwacu
Linda Mjwacu Gudnyt my friend kufuneka ndilalile kuba kusile okungaliyo ukhula lufuna umntu. I luv you all
 
Tracy Lipscomb
i miss most of my cousins..they moved and we don't get to see each other!!! other cousins just dont care and live there own lifes!!!
 
Keabetsoe Tshigeng
Keabetsoe Tshigeng I wonder if I can cope #very sad#eveyday crying* but thank God I can slip at nyt eish
 
Kirk Bowman
Kirk Bowman Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!!
 
Katie Amershek
Katie Amershek ' I Let My Haters Be My Motivators. :)

Likes

Keandre Schaffner
 
Bredell Skatesquad'com Rogers
Bredell Skatesquad'com Rogers FIRE KUSH......I GOT GRAMS AND SHIT HMU. 2FOR1'S TODAY.
 
Shubb Iapologize
Shubb Iapologize I apologize 4 being this way : tha only one tha Great!!!!!!!! #Shubb Iapologize
 
Maggie Donaldson Gilley
Maggie Donaldson Gilley I have the GREATEST bestie in the world! Thank u Sam for always being there for me NO MATTER WHAT! You r truly an amazing person. I love you like a fat kid loves cake! muah Sam!
 
Crystal Atkins
Crystal Atkins I was BORN in the 80s, grew up In the 90s. -We are the last generation that learned to play in the street. We were the 1st to play video games, the last to record songs off the radio on cassettes or music videos on VHS. We are the pioneers of walkmans and chat rooms. We learned how to program the VCR before anyone else. We played with Atari, Super Nintendo & Genesis. We also believed that the inte...rnet would be a free world. We are the generation of the Thunder Cats, Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, T.G.I.F., The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Martin. We traveled in cars without seat belts or air-bags...lived without cell phones.... we didnt have 99+ television stations, flat screens, surround sound, mp3s, IPods, Facebook, or Twitter.......but nevertheless we had a GREAT Time!!! - Repost if you're an 80's baby!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment