Thursday, December 8, 2011

just left the dr office with the girls they both have a bad virus no school for vannah tomorrow vannah weight 37 and summer weights 36 lol Dear Santa I

Hope Beasley
Hope Beasley just left the dr office with the girls they both have a bad virus no school for vannah tomorrow vannah weight 37 and summer weights 36 lol
 
Melissa Jacobs-Rogers
Melissa Jacobs-Rogers Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me WRONG
 
Kirk Kali
Kirk Kali First time im using my laptop in a long time, lost my typing skills haha ;)
 
Hager Elleuch
Hager Elleuch Je suis né dans les année 80 J'ai grandi dans les années 90 Nous avons été la dernière génération qui a appris à jouer dans la rue Nous avons été les premiers à jouer à des jeux vidéos Nous avons été les derniers à enregistrer des chansons sur des radios-cassettes et nous somme les pionnier du walkman et des "chatroom". Nous avons joué à Atari et Nintendo. Nous avons voyagé en auto sans s'attacher et sans sacs gonflables. Nous n'avions pas 99 postes de télévision ou plus, ni d'écran géant, ni de Home cinéma, ni de mp3, de iPod, de Facebook ou de Twitter. Quand on voulait jouer avec un ami, on allait cogner à sa porte. On écrivait des lettres, pas des mails. Comme c'était le bon temps !!! Affichez sur votre mur si vous faites parti des bébés des années 80
 
Shamara Brewton
Shamara Brewton chillen...wat a rainy day:) my cousin b-day today happy b-day ashley"
 
Chuck Sweeny
Chuck Sweeny Politicians are having a field day harrumphing and sputtering their approval of former governor Milorad R. Blagojevich's 14-year sentence on corruption charges. It's a federal sentence so he must serve 80 percent of it. Instead of approving of the sentence, why aren't they vowing to finally fix this state's pay to play political culture once and for all? Could it be because too many of them benefit from it? A friend of mine once commented to me that he'd never seen a retired lawmaker who was not doing splendidly in his dotage.
 
Jennifer Ash Ellis
Jennifer Ash Ellis Me an kk hangin out at home.. An yes I deleted everything that was said.. Most of the time I post stuff everyone asumes it about a certain person an its not..
 
Kacy Hough
Kacy Hough well apparently everybody thinks im a fucking bitch so whatever...im done
 
Susan Dewhurst
Susan Dewhurst Have just returned from a snowtastic time in Scotland.....it was bloomin cold but the Gluwein helped!
 
Fights Da Bear Amos
Fights Da Bear Amos bahahahah..who me.. idgaf... sorry u missed the memo. lmao. whos down for ladies night. shoot me a text or inbox me. wants to go out with the guys but i guess they too cool for me. awwwww :(...
 
Sarah Lee
Sarah Lee nice hot bath and a glass of wine while the boys watch football :) larvley! X
 
David Von Raesfeld
David Von Raesfeld Thinking about going to 7-11 to buy some ham and cheese to make a bagel sandwich with the bagels we get at work on Wednesdays. But I am pretty lazy.
 
Jack Hancock
Jack Hancock wants a winter boyfriend, but im way to butterzzz
 
Daniel Alfassi
Daniel Alfassi You cast a spell on me.............
 
Chris Shaver
Chris Shaver I need a art or music class at mesa that's not gunna totally blowww. Any recomendations?
 
Taura Damon
Taura Damon Jah whanau will looks like its going to b a nother mean dee hea in Melbs. 30s kut it out and its only going to get hotter. Now I no why everyone over here drinks alot coz of the heat waves that I will be going through. E kore nga kaipaepa a Kakariki Owe. lol Kei wea, kei wea lol.
 
Stan Simeon
Stan Simeon Never tell someone you love them if you’re not ready for the fight for love... Heart break is rely painful And no one wants to go true that, don’t be a heart breaker. Cause one day..........
 
Kayla Kenworthy
Kayla Kenworthy My hearts a stereo it beats for you so listen close hear my thoughts in every note make me your radio turn me up when you feel low this melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereo <3
 
Sharen Saad Adams
Sharen Saad Adams I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post
 
Senator Marco Rubio
Senator Marco Rubio Sen. Marco Rubio: Commemorating the 70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor: http://bit.ly/u3U3Xd On the 70th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, we take a moment to remember “a date which will live in infamy”. We remember the men and women who lost their lives in the attack, and we remember those of the Greatest Generation who rose to the occasion and led our nation to victory in World War II. As a country, we have been continually blessed with brave men and women who answer the call to service. We owe all of them a tremendous debt of gratitude. To all of our military, veterans and their families, we thank you for your sacrifice and commitment to ensuring our safety and freedom.
www.rubio.senate.gov
On the 70th anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, we take a moment to remember “a date which will live in infamy”. We remember the men and women who lost their lives in the attack, and we remember those of the Greatest Generation who rose to the occasion and led our nation to victory in World ...
 
Aamira Cai
Aamira Cai Now a days everybody fuks' with everybody you can't get mad because a bitch talk too the same nigga you talk to know yo place fuk these other hoes they arguing over A nigga that everybody fuk with its' pointless ....... if the hoe don't disrespect you then Fuk Her , because niggas gone be niggas & hoes' gone be hoes' !!
 
Susan LoCicero
Susan LoCicero Just for the record, I have had it today. Going home to either have a drink or take a xanax.
 
Suzanne Wilson
Suzanne Wilson at the spread havin a fab xmas meal with the ww girls :)
 
Bonnie Witherstine Crider
Bonnie Witherstine Crider may I have a 14 day vacation?
 
Marni Bellavia
Marni Bellavia This is a good page to follow relating to animal product recalls.
www.accessdata.fda.gov
Pet Food Recall Products List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment