Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just so everyone knows I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room not a holiday tree My family is getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS not holiday gifts We will eat CHRISTMAS

Charlotte Burns
Charlotte Burns Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree). My family is getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts). We will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukkah, by all means do. I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!
 
Michel Rosada
Michel Rosada #Partiu ... Happyzinho de leve no valdecir dpois uma sauninha pra tira a craca pra fecha a semana!!! hehehe Abss...
 
Kealahni Tabata
Kealahni Tabata Man today is such a drag bestir natali hernandez got me eating good tho. Not wanting brownie tho :)
 
Patricia Ward
Patricia Ward I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did, He is The beginning & the End... Amen
 
Tywansofulloflife Rogers
Tywansofulloflife Rogers Alright alright alright O T yea buddy time 2 get that dough so my kids can have a wonderfull X Mas!!!!
 
Sharita Miranda
Sharita Miranda welll have a great with ....... n then i saw my bestfriend get out of their car;) tellling me some shit lmaooo smfh at Nattiee Zavala but ily n Nautica Bobo ily lol
 
Nick-Rham Cunningham
Nick-Rham Cunningham It's confirmed - I'm a ninja
 
Cheech Koko Chong
Cheech Koko Chong - research ; power points ; smhh the things i doo to get a good education!
 
Tieasha Smith
Tieasha Smith ♥I kno she messed up, but let a real woman make it right, let a real woman make it right, you deserve dat much, lemme put something in ya life, lemme put something in ya life, put something in ya life♥ #Drake-Practice ;)
 
Shirley Taylor
Shirley Taylor When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it. . he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Army!!!!!

Likes

Shirley Taylor
 
Tamara Huber
Tamara Huber Its a great day for advertising with us here Print And Radio and My Classified ads
 
Mindy Bonderer Keane
Mindy Bonderer Keane I have had the privilege to visit and tour the USS Arizona 3 times. One of those times a veteran of pearl harbor chose to buried underwater with his fellow servicemen who died that day! It was just two weeks before I visited. Indescribable!
 
Maria Eugenia S. Padilha
Maria Eugenia S. Padilha A una semana para nuestras vacaciones con la familia, que belleza
 
Francis Castro
Francis Castro God does things for a reason every negative has a positive n there isnt anything he does that doesnt have a purpose...
 
Philip Hale
Philip Hale I love Clare Hale & Ellerslie Hale & Lewis J Hale Sooooooooooooooooooo much.. clare is sexy ;) Elle is a babe ;)and lewis is a cool dude! i;) have the best family ever there so amazing and i am so lucky to have them and them to put up with me and my Smelly Farts! there horrible!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
 
Mark Murphy
Mark Murphy Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals - just watched one of the best sports docs. I've ever seen - on HBO
 
Kgaogelo Thipe
Kgaogelo Thipe Behind every unfaithful man is a woman who made him that way
 
Jay Dub
Jay Dub Rod Blagojevich, gets 14 years for 18 counts of corruption. To bad these will be served in a country club prision and not in statesville. Welcome to Illinois where our govenors make our licenses plates.
 
Debra Cassell
hopefaithlove.us
A mother's love is truly the greatest force on this earth. Take a moment, where ever she may be, to thank the woman who gave you life and made you the person you are.
 
Jon Solomon
Jon Solomon The Mets just lost their homegrown, fan favorite SS to free agency...the Yankees just paid $2million for the rights to negotiate with a potential backup middle infielder.
 
Ebonie Thorpe
Ebonie Thorpe Smh,, It's like Murder and do less than 10 yrs. ,, work while on aid (Food Stamp Laundering) and get 14 yrs .,, #Ridiculous!!! (May as well use a simple example as such as that) Yep If I had to do 14 yrs. (No Evidence) for some B.S. people been doing since forever and getting away with it,, #LettheSnitchingbegin!!!
 
Julio Olivares
Julio Olivares Something bout the way that I feel girl wen I'm next to yu dnt play with my love pretty mama bcus a broken heart aint good once yu cross the line bby girl there aint nothin we can dooo
 
Brittany Howell
Brittany Howell How bout u quit worrying bout what i do and worry bout u im a big girl i can handle my self!!!! I got this :) dnt hate
 
Lahai Samba
Lahai Samba ONE OF THE GREATEST FRUSTRATIONS IS TO WORK VERY HARD TO DO SOMETHING,WITHOUT GETTING A REWARD FROM IT.
 
Chermaine Chuckiie Bryant
Chermaine Chuckiie Bryant " Girls " Want Attention "Women" Want Respect "Bitches" Want Drama "Hoes" Want Dick "Boys" Want Pussy "Men" Want A Lady
 

No comments:

Post a Comment