Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cotton Bowl should be a BCS Game I was RAISED I didn't just grow up I was taught to speak when I enter a room say please thank you

David Goodman
David Goodman Cotton Bowl should be a BCS Game!!!
 
Fredda Baggerly
Fredda Baggerly I was RAISED!! I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, to get up off my lazy butt and let the elder in the room have my chair, say yes sir and no sir, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it's needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this. Sadly, many won't because they weren't
 
Parmeet Singh
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird too, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it Love" Thanks For Loving Your Stolen Moments <3 Today We Are Celebrating 90,000 Fans............ Thanks For Liking, Commenting And Sharing Our Post That U Admire !! We Will Continue to make you Smile <3 And Cry At times
Visit www.fb.me/stolenmoment And Please Share This.. Thanks !!
 
Bri Johnson
Bri Johnson derran smith is a fuckin pussy ass bitch... Hes scaried of fucking scary movies... Haha pussy much!!! Nasty bastard txt it
 
Darlene Do
Darlene Do Thank you to everyone on the birthday wishes it was a good day, no work lol
 
Jacob Tyrell Mulberry
Jacob Tyrell Mulberry i did not deserve to open for this guy. such a genius.
www.youtube.com
Shigeto - So So Lovely
 
Robert C Rangel
 
Zyeisha Roc Royal Allen
Zyeisha Roc Royal Allen **LMS** It's winter♥, I would: * [] Kiss you in the snow * [] Cuddle w/ you to keep us warm [] Stay in and watch movies with you ... ... ... ... [] Nothing [] Have a snowball fight * [] Make snow angels :D I would: [] Go out with you. * [] Hang out with you :D * * [] Hug you:) [] Punch you [] Kiss you under the Mistletoe♥ [] Cuddle w/you [] Hold your hand * * [] Text you [] Marry you on FB You're my [] Best friend. * [] Sister/ Brother * [] Girlfriend/ Boyfriend [] Everything♥ * [] Friend :) [] Nothing..? * [] FB friend * You are: [] Hot ;) [] Pretty. * * [] Cute. [] Alright. [] I have no idea :O * [] Adorable♥ * You should: [] Write on my wall. * [] Talk to me more. [] Marry me on FB? * [] Chill with me. * [] Text me! * [] Message me on facebook. [] Make this yourr status
 
Hanna Alricson
Hanna Alricson i can a song that walks people on the nervs, i can a song that walks people on the nervs, i can a song that walks people on the nervs and it sounds like this! :D
 
Bruce Francis
Bruce Francis Goin to sawgrass with my dog to see the new movie but damm ion wanna be a 3d wheel/ i need a date but we sidein though
 
Matthew Scullion
Matthew Scullion think al keep going What's the difference between a Mackem and a trampoline? You take your shoes off to jump on the trampoline.
 
Christian Gabrielle
Christian Gabrielle Just got my final grades for last semester!! All A's and a B :) #omw2success
 
Ixora Lannbo
Ixora Lannbo Khan sar lwal tat tal.. po Rrr nge tat tal.. 1 yout hte' chan ma htar nae.. ta win lal to lon tal.. po nar lal mhu pay nay.. Lo chin tar uu twar par .. a sin pyay ta lopyu sar par...
www.youtube.com
 
Sharon Dubay Forte
Sharon Dubay Forte Cancer ... Think of someone you know that has cancer, had cancer or died because of cancer. My wish is that a cure is found in 2012. Will you post it for 1 hour, to honor those who have fought and are fighting against cancer
 
Mike Mishler
Mike Mishler After two months of sitting in the driveway, the Explorer looked like it was "feeling happy" so I attempted to take it for a ride down into town to do some errands. Well, guess what! It officially died before I got to Kwik Trip on S 3rd Street...so this famous bit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail came to mind...enjoy...
www.youtube.com
Clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! first video...
 
Christopher Coombs
Christopher Coombs i hate when a girl doesnt undertand that theres just certain things a nigga could do that a girl cant smh...
 
Wilbert Bando
Wilbert Bando metal sign Pictures, Images and Photos" border="0" />
 
Angel Stephenson
Angel Stephenson LMS for a honest rate!! <3
 
Vanessa Castellanos
Vanessa Castellanos A Boy Has "Swaq". A Man Has "Style". A Glenteman Has "Class"<3.
 
Sridhar Sri
Sridhar Sri gd mrng frndz have a nice day
 
Tiffany B Lampp
Tiffany B Lampp Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” ― Jim Henson
 
Dan Slaughter
Dan Slaughter Saw Louie last night!! This is a great clip!!!
www.youtube.com
Part 1: Intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHczuBXo7PY Part 2: Monologue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfqWwMROaBA Part 3: Interview with Sarah Chalke 1/2...
 
Samantha Feathers
Samantha Feathers Goin threw too much dumm ass shit but i love him soo much i cnt let em go i thinkl we jus need a lil time apart....
 
Jimmie Brasils Campeao Ralnaldinho Jr.
Jimmie Brasils Campeao Ralnaldinho Jr. i want sum pussy fa real bad........ haaaaaaa im a fuckin lame
 
Jordan SoSick Johnson
Jordan SoSick Johnson Q. What You Think Of Me ??? (: A:I think u cute but mean
 

No comments:

Post a Comment