Saturday, January 7, 2012

So a month ago it was I love you millions we'll be together forever and now your telling me to drop dead in my sleep Jack Wright your a funny

Alicia Findley
 
Rosi Maggs
Rosi Maggs So a month ago it was "I love you millions we'll be together forever" and now your telling me to drop dead in my sleep. Jack Wright your a funny one.
 
Blake Edward LaBar
Blake Edward LaBar I love my wife
 
Brett Balding
Brett Balding i saved the worlds in paper mario! were all good now!
 
Cherry's CakePops
Cherry's CakePops Cherry's CakePops are now available at Toast Deli in Daly City! Stop by and grab an awesome sandwich and a CakePops or two! I highly recommend getting the "Sisig Sandwich" if it's your first time ordering from there!
 
Hood Bell
Hood Bell askin myself im i drunk who hoe this is keep doin wat u doin
 
Teri Maroon
Teri Maroon Hi ho. Hi ho. Back to college I go. I will survive this dissertation if it kills me!
 
Jackie Kylor
Jackie Kylor I dont know who it is but you need to STOP CAUSING TROUBLE FOR EVErYONE ELSE.......stay out of other peoples business and STOP MAKING CRAP UP.............
 
Erick McElroy
Erick McElroy Wife's dad is in icu from a car accident, severely injured. As a friend and husband I call and make sure things are ok. Its some hard shit to go through, and its nice to know people care about how you are doing.
 
CheckdUp Lovin Meh
CheckdUp Lovin Meh I Hate My 1st Love He Is Ah Careless Muthha Fucka ,Dat Changed My Trust & Feelns Towards Otha Boys . Dats Y Its Hard 2Believe Da Truth Frm Any Boy That Enters My Life . And Dats Y I Can Relate 2Marco ,,#BlameIdOnMyEx .
 
Tiffany Clark
Tiffany Clark Off of work finally:/..Deff not liking this 10:45 volume shift's but i got another one tomorrow..Goodnight nd Sweetdream's worlldd<3
 
Randy Huang
Randy Huang ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡uıɐƃɐ ɹǝʌǝ ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ןןıʍ ı
 
Jamie Powers
Jamie Powers The Summit Racing outlet was freakin amazing, theres a 57 chevy on a turn table, and drag cars hanging from the celling. Cody bought me a hoodie and Paige a onsie. I love my husband<3
 
Linda Bennett Deyette Dalbey
Linda Bennett Deyette Dalbey Please Help Her Out...:)
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Rin Kuroki
Rin Kuroki i hav i major urge to kick this ONE person off my facebook!!!
 
Jessi Blair
Jessi Blair Just want I needed...
 
Kristin Hicks
Kristin Hicks Hubby and I are kinda bored tonight..
 
Corinthia Bethune
Corinthia Bethune Yeah. I'll feel like I'm in prison till i get a job..8 *..
www.youtube.com
Portlandia's intro clip for episode 6 of season 1
 
Anabell Thè Hedgiee
Anabell Thè Hedgiee I AM STAYING SINGLE >:(
 
Samantha Larson
Samantha Larson My parents seem to confuse the meaning of "I'm bored" with "I want to do chores"
 
Alicia Terry
Alicia Terry Going to go shower now... then to bed I go going to Lexington tomorrow... Can't Wait.... Spending the day with mommy tomorrow... YAY!!!
 
Pennlope Velazquez
Pennlope Velazquez Rest In Peace shy eyes......I love you FOREVER girl....Feb 6,1990 - Jan 6, 2012.....fuck!!!!....
 
Matt Sullivan
Matt Sullivan i can always depend on my girl to do exactly what i dont want her to do lol i guess all women rebell and do what ever the fuck thew want :) mood: fuck it
 
Sandy Roden Scott
Sandy Roden Scott Tired, Irritable, craving something sweet to eat (Butterfinger Blast from Sonic), still 1/2 way hungry, even after eating supper of white chicken chili (leftovers, YUCK) I think I'll probably just go to bed and pout, LOL!!!
 
Loren Kudlo
Loren Kudlo Welp I guess I cant do anything tonight cuz I have work at 8 in the morning :/. Oh well...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment