Saturday, January 7, 2012

He asked me how it feels to be fing with a boss And I replied I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK U THE SAME THING bossy Siditty Q : Wer

Sherrie MsSiditty Jeter
Sherrie MsSiditty Jeter He asked me "how it feels to be f-ing with a boss"... And I replied "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO ASK U THE SAME THING"!!! #bossy#~ Siditty
 
Taz Jones
Taz Jones Q : Wer Da Hoes At A: At Home Hidding :)
 
Laken Graham
Laken Graham Just got home from the Blue Ridge Hitting Center!!! Had a really good time. Had fun hitting and conditioning with Kim!!! ;)<3
 
Chino Uribe
Chino Uribe HELL YEA!! IM A PRO NOW :) JUST INSTALED MY FIRST WINDOWS XP 32bit OP ON MY LAP TOP :)
 
Renard Acekid Lloyd Murphy
Renard Acekid Lloyd Murphy GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡D ♏☺r♌ȋ̝̊̅♌Ǧ peeps have α̲̅ wonderful way all Τ̲̅ђe way
 
Dale Mitchell
Dale Mitchell best part of a long day is to come home cook up a mean steak and listen to triple j oh how i miss melbourne :)
 
Paul Turner
Paul Turner Copied from Julie Carter Collins I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?' He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer, wine or hard liquor? 'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!' Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs? 'I said, 'Not much... My former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!' 'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, boating, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?' 'No, I don't,' I said. He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?' 'No,' I said. He looked at me and said, 'Then, why do you even give a shit?'
 
Richard Anderson
Richard Anderson lets put it a different way.... since i smashed my right middle finger in the patio door last night cause that door sucks and cut my right index finger with a razor blade today at work i deserve a banana split.... does banana splits increase your cholesterol?
 
John Corral
John Corral there are friends that get in lil fights all the time then dont talk to eachother .. but 2 minutes later the are best friends... if you just take it easy and never discuss then like the best friend thing will become like being a brother or sister:) lms if you agree
 
Brenden Hopper
Brenden Hopper tired Lms for a goodnight
 
Marianela Hernandez
Marianela Hernandez Que ricas tostadas vamos a cenar mmmmm
 
Karina Nieto
Karina Nieto Ok so this little kid try to hit me so I got up and chased him then him slipped and fell lolz karma is a bitch :)
 
Vishal Mopari
Vishal Mopari When i was a kid, I hated going to bed. Now i cherish my every hour of sleep.
 
Jay Mish
Jay Mish if yo see a big fire ball in crestview, dont worry its just me blowing up a couple of my cars. that would b easier then triing to fix them..................
 
Jessica Castle
Jessica Castle Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 25 , Female Views - 26 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Karm Etsitty, Mack A. Innis, Allante Loville, Elias Peralta, Heith Thurman, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/wBZEI7
 
Beatriz Mason
Beatriz Mason Congrats to our daughter Skukura who was accepted At a culinary art school... Good job we are proud of you
 
David Condron
Please hit share. If this little angel gets 100 shares, he gets a heart transplant for free!:)
 
陳重煌
apps.facebook.com
Boni gives birth to fourth puppy. Mi dalmata da luz a un cachoro.
 
Andrea Cross
Andrea Cross Wine in a box, Y u no come my way sooner?
 
Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez A good evening Avery ate good and is sleeping with no problems big smiles :)
 
Stacy Prettyfacestace Mathis
Stacy Prettyfacestace Mathis I have a rapist app on my phone don't let. Me catch any of y'all on there
 
Alberto Lohmann
www.youtube.com
paródia do michéu teló nossa assim você me mata versão cuíca ric record mofas com a pomba na balaia cuíca teló www.ocuica.com.br
 
Tyler Ledford
Tyler Ledford Brianna Reneee Simon has a BOYFRIEEENDD.! <3
 
Dezi Marek Russo
Dezi Marek Russo “You’re right. I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.” — Tupac Shakur
 
Bernice A Drake
Bernice A Drake Another encouraging motivational story about going Primal.
www.marksdailyapple.com
It’s Friday, everyone! And that means another Primal Blueprint Real Life Story from a Mark's Daily Apple reader. If you have your own success story and
 

No comments:

Post a Comment