Saturday, January 7, 2012

This time won't you save me Baby I can feel myself giving up i got some issues that nobody can see and all of these emotions are pouring out of

Quaiah T. Conner
Quaiah T. Conner This time won't you save me? Baby I can feel myself giving up...
 
Hannah Holmes
Hannah Holmes i got some issues that nobody can see. and all of these emotions are pouring out of me! blah blah blah. this is the soundtrack to my life! <3 kid cudi!
 
Chris Ross
Chris Ross i need help FB Fam this is the issue I have been knowing my "boy" 27 28 yrs. (he is not on FB) we bump heads all the time he stays in mamas basement has not had a real job well never. He is 49 and always wants to tell me how to handle my bizz. I still deal with him because... well history. Don't get me wrong he is a good guy but we are just in two different worlds. I'm doing my grown man and he has never had to. Should I let history go or still chill with mama baby boy. HELP!!!
 
Jessica Dudley
Jessica Dudley I was so excited in my earlier post that forgot to say what I passed! I passed my EC-6 Generalist test for teacher certification!!
 
Michelle Cooper
Michelle Cooper I dedicate this song to my sweet sister-in-law Sharon and brother-in-lawJack. God has heard your cries...love you both so much. I remember a time in my life where you both stormed heaven in my behalf as I was going thru the divorce, and with my headaches. I am doing the same for you both. Please listen to this song, and know that I love you both.
www.youtube.com
The Isaacs complete performance @ the The Bowling Family Benefit Concert. Jason Crabb & Bill Gaither asked for an accapella encore which is on here.
 
De MoneySo Green
De MoneySo Green I hate to sruggle so ima get it off the muscle....n (De) voice
 
Katy Marie Clark
Katy Marie Clark Ummmmm, this is not what I wanted to listen to. I want Johnny Cash, not this crap. Really VEVO?
www.youtube.com
Music video by Johnny Cash performing Folsom Prison Blues. (C) 2009 Compadre Records / Music World Productions
 
Dark Kent
Dark Kent Nigga Said My Teacher Told Me I Was A Piece Of Shit. Seen Her The Other Day..... Drivin A Piece Of Shit. LMMFAO
 
Sierra Anderson
This has been posted on a few pages, but I had to post it too. SO funny.
 
Prince Sharma
Prince Sharma i Am verYy gRtfUl to All thOse wHo loVeS aNd wiShEd mE .......... loVe u aLL
 
Jeanette Negron
Jeanette Negron Love this, I live by it~
God is working behind the scenes for you, removing obstacles and creating opportunities. Believe that today and receive God's blessings and provision.
 
Alyson Jasiak
Alyson Jasiak I was just looking threw my middle school year book. And I have a totally different taste in guys now than I did when I was in middle school. Lol
 
Bing Comendador
Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it’s true.
 
Amie-lee Carter
Amie-lee Carter No matter what we do keep Jesus number 1 in our life have a good day i am going to have a shower.
 
Xavier Tate
Xavier Tate I want to have some drinks tonite!!
 
Jourdan BabyJay Bengtson
Jourdan BabyJay Bengtson wow I really know how to pick the "winners" don't I!!.... total sarcasm.
 
Jeff Auer
12 miles away in a cell is my brother Sensory deprived hell for my brother But I won't allow them to defeat my brother As long as I can stand on my feet for my brother As long as I can stand up and speak for my brother I will not be afraid nor weak for my brother I will not sit on the fence for my brother I will stand up in defense for my brother No effort too small or immense for my brother And I have no doubt they will clear my brother And Allah will dry a mothers tears for my brother But what I want to say here to my brothers If you're not willing to stand for your brother Then this will only expand to your brothers If you choose to forget or ignore my brother I won’t beg and I won’t implore for my brother I've seen the light emanate from the core of my brother So It doesn't matter what they have in store for my brother For Allah is my Lord and He's the Lord of my brother. via Babar Ahmad Campaign.
 
Nicole E Curry
Nicole E Curry one of my cilents told me to come from the 2nd to the 5th well he came home mad today cause i did not come today but he told me to come from the 2nd to the 5th whos right? iam mad at him hes been giving me problems already doh
 
Donna Eden
I love and miss you, David.
 
Pam Dickerson
Pam Dickerson Lowes just delivered my oven. Got my fridge yesterday. Im so excited. Amazing how things come together. When ur not so sure how they will. Thank u Jesus! I think me& my two are gonna be quite content in our new home. :)
 
Mona Nagpal
www.123greetings.com
Click on the above message title or copy & paste the following link into your browser's address bar to view the ecard: http://www.123greetings.com/general/good_morning/morning29_fb.html?utm_source=fb_send&fb_ref=fb_sd_cd_1&fb_source=message
 
Norma Quetii
Norma Quetii I missed my grammar school buddies<3 Love you girls & Nathalie
 
Carlos Sisneros
Carlos Sisneros well i guess i go out and have a few
 
Lucille Sands
Lucille Sands It's Friday!! Woot woot! Time to relax. Jam my music. Kids are with their Dad. I miss Patungnuk already. My little pirate.
 
Susan Jones Riley
Susan Jones Riley Update on Dad. He had a restful day. He woke up around 5:00 hungry we got him food. I fed him then his oxygen was dropping so they had to put him back on bipap machine. His levels are low because of pneumonia. He was behaving tonight so I might rest peaceful tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment