Saturday, January 7, 2012

This what I see I nid a lil nap b4 ke shayabt eish motho ke ooo nqoqisa ka thatataking ma earplugs on thinkin like men trip ova the smallest

Sherry Rae Hess Ashby
Sherry Rae Hess Ashby This what I see.
 
Boitumelo Lilly Diutlwileng
Boitumelo Lilly Diutlwileng I nid a lil nap b4 ke shaya,bt eish motho ke oo,o nqoqisa ka thata*taking ma earplugs on*
 
JasmineSweetness Smith
JasmineSweetness Smith *thinkin* like men trip ova the smallest things, guess everything happens for a reason tho. I can't hav wat wasn't mine to begin with.*still thinkin* I need a drink. lol!
 
Dame Dash
Dame Dash I like her face out ass north
 
Flos Beezyofthirtynikz
Flos Beezyofthirtynikz I feel like Makin a hit who fuckin wit me!!!
 
Nate Dillard
Nate Dillard lol..i cant remember the last time i actually shed tears over a girl...thts y it the tears sting as much as they do right now..itms been a longtime ya'll..
 
Maureen R. Heinbuch
Maureen R. Heinbuch Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray Dear Lord my soul to keep. And as my Tigers take this lickin', I thank you God I ain't no chicken! Goodnight friends
 
Alexis Parker
Alexis Parker -i Hate Aggravating As People, Like Damn Get A Life :/
 
Summer Anne Getty
Summer Anne Getty I love the bounce of the ball the swoosh of the ball going into the net....I LOVE BASKETBALL!<3 GREAT GAME GIRLS!!!
 
Elsa Ogaya
Elsa Ogaya OMG:-) lol
 
Lu Lu Karie
Lu Lu Karie You know when you are so in love with someone....ya then someone elsecomes along and changes your feelings,emotions, even changes YOU. It sucks but never have i once felt it this strong. The waters deep I'm jumping in. Saying goodbye to everything I knew for you.
 
Kaila Marie Verbeck
Kaila Marie Verbeck LMS Nickname: Are you ugly: Do I like your profile picture: First thought about you: ... ... ... Best feature: Would I ever date you: Do I love you: Your name on my fone: Truth is: Are you important to me: Nice or mean: Friend or stranger: Chill or ditch: How we met: Do I want your number: Do I regret meeting you Do I challenge you to put this as your status:
 
Florence Parker
Florence Parker lol I love this !!!!!!!!
Hahaha lol this is great!
 
Shelley Ramey
Shelley Ramey Friday night and I just cleaned poop off the stairs! Motherhood isn't always pretty.
 
Mayra Montenegro
Mayra Montenegro One thing I hate about being a girl is the process of getting ready; Doing ur hair, make-up, finding the right outfit etc. etc.its such a drag. But I guess the outcome is worth it.
 
Tiffany Hunter
Tiffany Hunter Mmmm I love the smell of cooking:) and I can't wait to eat what I'm making:):) haha...
 
Teresa Richards Saunders
Teresa Richards Saunders I can't believe Nick will be 17 tomarrow! I was looking down 17 years ago, now I have to look up at him! My how the years have flowen by!
 
Maria Gonzales Stoner
Maria Gonzales Stoner Doin wat i do on friday nite at home watchin movies :-)
 
J Dot O Dot
J Dot O Dot @smokeaholics If you smoke a blunt and act like your drunk afterwards, I DON'T FUCK WITH YOU!!! lol. No matter HOW much you smoke, it doesn't control your mind. #Self-Control

Likes

J Dot O Dot
 
Breona Mapp
Breona Mapp Alex is the winner i love her :)
 
Yairis Gigi Hernandez
Yairis Gigi Hernandez someone lmk of somethin thats goinn on before i fall asleep for the niht -.-
 
Kinesha Adonis
Kinesha Adonis There's a lot of judos out the disguise I friends..
 
Snow Ryan Black
Snow Ryan Black //i cnt believe wizards of waverly place is over
 
Washington Rubino
Washington Rubino i loved my parents but there are nowhere to be found sometimes i cry
 
Lexy O'shields
Lexy O'shields 1st person to like will get a picnnik and 2nd i will make your last namme minne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment