Saturday, January 7, 2012

I never got to knu his name but I knu so muchh bout him One I love himm and he doess Twoo Thats a factt No Shon I

Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Lopez - I never got to knu his name but I knu so muchh bout him. One I love himm and he doess Twoo ! -Thats a factt
 
Justin Cotterell
Justin Cotterell "No Shon, I will not piss on the holocaust train..." - quote from the streets of Richmond
 
Cortney J Bradshaw
Cortney J Bradshaw Lord I need U NOW... I went left when U told me to go right, but at least I'm honest enough to say I didn't obey your word. Um not perfect, but just give me the power and da glory to do better by you lord. I knw if I obey U "JOY"...will come in da morning.
 
Babs Cappucci
Babs Cappucci Here...let me tick some people off...Did you get drug tested today? Thank you Florida, Kentucky, and Missouri, which are the first states that will require drug testing when applying for welfare. Some people are crying and calling this unconstitutional. How is this unconstitutional? It's OK to drug test people who work for their money but not those who don't?… Re-post this if you'd like to see this done in all 50 states. I just did!! Like
 
Brooke Forsyth
Brooke Forsyth Every now and than u read or hear a story about child abuse that u just can't get out of your head :( I send kisses hugs and love to all the babies out there that have suffered and I might just hold mine just a little bit tighter to tonight!
 
Kelsey Hicks
Kelsey Hicks I like it like that! hey windows down, chillin woth the radio on! :)
 
Estevan J. Chuy Zarate
Estevan J. Chuy Zarate ...but for some reason ATT U-verse has decided that I have subscribed to NBA League Pass... I'll get to the bottom of this later, but for now... GO CELTICS!!!
 
Corliss Brown
Corliss Brown Loved ones there to welcome me But His sweet face will be the first I see When my journey's over I'm going home!
www.youtube.com
Home from Gaither Vocal Band Reunion Volume 2 featuring Michael English, Wes Hampton, Bill Gaither, Mark Lowry
 
Candice Mccullar
Candice Mccullar Missing my awesome man while hes at work! I AM so Lucky to have such a supportive man on my side! THANK YOU LORD,for all my Blessings! My family, Health and a wonderfull life. I look forward to the rest of my life with my Handsome Kevin. Thanks to everyone showing Love and Support :)
 
Glory David
Glory David CONSISTENCY.....THE RULE OF THE RACE A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. James 1:8 Loving success, good and healthy life, great relationships or a supernatural life does not equate to having them; but the common denominator in all of these is the rule of consistency. Double mindedness, double living and all forms of inconsistency guarantee absolutely nothing in Life. The whole essence of personal discipline is to achieve consistency of practice and steps. Without consistency, reaching your goals may remain difficult. For great and strong relationship with God, you can't be in and out, one minute on the word the next in the world, one week in prayer the next week not praying, meditating one week the next week watching T.V and the cycle continues. You can't plant yourself in and then pluck yourself out at will. You cannot do that and expect great result. You simply cannot be double minded. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:4 Jesus said “Abide in me” meaning stay in me, remain in me. To abide means to make you rest in a place, to make your home there. If I should come to your home, it will show me who you are, the kind of furniture, portrait, colours, etc would all say the kind of person you are. It is the same as when you abide in Christ, everyone can see the fruits of Christ in you. Brethren, to abide in Christ you have to be consistent in doing the things that will yield increase. You cannot expect to grow and keep watching T.V, or not praying, or not reading and meditating on the Word. Doing these things is what produces result in you. Read your Bible and meditate daily. God is always speaking and ready to reveal Himself to you, do your supernatural living guide to clear all the strongholds and voices of the enemy, speaking in tongues every day, commune with the Spirit. I understand that it does not come naturally to us, to do these things and that is why you have to have a personal schedule or discipline with the word. You have to make up your mind that you are going to focus on God, you have to push to break the natural barrier of your flesh and keep in mind that you will succeed because the Lord is your strength. And most importantly, ask the Holy Spirit for help every day when you feel like you cannot do it, keep speaking and confessing in your live that you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13) Beloved, as you push to break the strongholds that set you back, and remain in Christ you will see the changes in your spiritual life and your strength will be renewed.
 
Bruce Jim
Bruce Jim Uhhh i dont think so
 
Fatima Christina Contreras Rodriguez
Fatima Christina Contreras Rodriguez Let's eat to the beat~! Oh Pizza hut~ Oh Pizza Hut~ Kentucky-Fried-chicken and a Pizza Hut~~ Oh Pizza hut~ Oh Pizza Hut~ Kentucky-Fried-chicken and a Pizza Hut~~ McDonnald's~ McDonnald's~ Kentucky-Fried-chicken and a Pizza Hut~ McDonnald's~ McDonnald's~ Kentucky-Fried-chicken and a Pizza Hut~ I am addicted to this damn song!!AND I ONLY SAW THIS A MINUTE AGO!!!
 
Fdr Rickard
Fdr Rickard As i said before....A new year....for new obsessions.....:)
New year....new obsessions.....lol
 
Jesse Quinn
Jesse Quinn I hate my life. After a tedious day of training, I go to get dinner and they are so full I have to wait 20 minutes for a seat. I'm starving too.
 
Anthony Michael Childs
Anthony Michael Childs I wish I knew who has a big ass fucking mouth.
 
Patricia Taylor
Patricia Taylor HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON......9 years old 2day my lil man.....I love u!!!!
 
Wells Mrpartyinmybody Fargo
Wells Mrpartyinmybody Fargo Ion need ya help I cn hold my dick!!!!!!!
 
Jason Harris
Jason Harris i got to get something to eat, i,m hungry! wonder what? deanne said eat leftovers.
 
Dayan Rodriguez
Dayan Rodriguez Give me back her touchi dont ask for much but I fucked up I know I fucked up I admit I fucked up but everybody fucked up!
 
Da Vincents
Da Vincents Smhh I Guess No Matter How Hard Or Serious A Situation Becomes People Still Never Learn...
 
Carol Koomsa Taylor
Carol Koomsa Taylor Took Bone to Chickasha but I had to listen to his kind of music then he left his CD in my car for me to listen to so Thanks Bone Love Ya'll
 
Sandra Jenkins
Sandra Jenkins crazy people don't know they are crazy, i know i am crazy therefor i am not crazy, isn't that crazy
 
Astrid Raflesia
Astrid Raflesia 366 HARI AKU MENEMANI NYA,DALAM SETIAP SUKA DAN DUKA. WALAU MASIH BANYAK LAGI DUKA YG AKAN KU LALUI,NAMUN CINTA KU TAK KAN PERNAH SURUT,KU TAU CINTA INI SALAH,TAPI YAKIN LAH PADA KU,SEMUA AKAN BAIK-BAIK SAJA,WALAU MUNGKIN KU TAK MAMPU MILIKI MU,TAPI KU INGIN KAU TAU....KAU LAH SEPARUH TULANG RUSUK KU YG HILANG ITU... I LOVE U MY ABBY,1LANGKAH PUN TAK KAN KU TINGGAL KAN MU... lebay.com...<3 <3
 
Douglas Shawn Philippe
Douglas Shawn Philippe One thing I love is Child stars playing in serious movies, comedys, scary. Like a movie that you wouldn't expect them to play in you know
 
Sharese Foley
Sharese Foley I am sooooo sick of rain!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment