Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yo whole family can suck my dick keep waitin on them petty minium wage checks i can cop on a daily basic keep my name out ya mouth keep

Getya Cakeup Yaheard
Getya Cakeup Yaheard Yo whole family can suck my dick keep waitin on them petty minium wage checks i can cop on a daily basic keep my name out ya mouth keep whisperin u pussy will never popoff yall intimidated cause i take no shit thats right luv the ones that asskiss
 
Chelsa Rae Grimes
Chelsa Rae Grimes I hate that I have this hate in my heart..but, I honestly hate u..there's nothing u could ever do or say ta make me respect u ever again.. #LordForgiveMe
 
Samira Sahara
Samira Sahara 【PANTUN PAGI】 ♠ Ikan asin dalam lemari ♠ Ikan bandeng di dalam kaleng ♠ Duhai nikmatnya sarapan pagi ♠ Segelas susu dan nasi goreng ♠ ♠ Burung berkicau menyambut pagi ♠ Matahari bersinar menyinari bumi ♠ Alhamdulillah setelah sarapan pagi ♠ Perut kenyang pikiran terang kembali ♠ ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺ ●●●sзlдмдт мзиjдlдикди дктiviтдs sзмøбд sцкsзs δди взякдн sзlдlц●●●
 
Tae Love
Tae Love Maybe I should wash your eyes with my tears. So that u can see the pain that I've been through the years. Maybe I should stain your hands with my love. So that you can feel what I was never apart of. <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Siale Palu
Siale Palu There are 3 babies in my life my wife who I love and adore and miss her heaps when im away - LOVE U BABY, my daughter in sydney a rebel without a course who I miss dearly - I wish you could move back so we can look after you then theres my baby daughter Sofialose who my heart belongs to - theres never a dull moment when shes around .
 
Natalie Silva
Natalie Silva missing my elmano robert rony julio and them really want to see u rony dont know when miss yahh love u all
 
Joachim Sunghwan Kim
Joachim Sunghwan Kim Thanks for come with me~n say good bye~ I really miss u guys~ Have nice days~ See u someday~ 너무 급작스럽게 떠나는 듯한 느낌이네요...고마웠습니다...언젠가 다시 만나기를 기약하며...
 
Whalay Wilson
Whalay Wilson listen girl,u stated life too soon,2boys wow,any woman who lie about her children she is not a good mother,lying just 4sex.am very shame 4u n ur ugly life for two men to take kids out of u n don't married u too bad n disgraceful.he told people to tell me that nonthing really was between ur till now,he was just pretending to me to hurt me n get my attention n u know that he really love me.he said that u beg him to go to liberia to live n he said no.he said that he will not married u "never" so he don't want to wast ur time so go to liberia.we found out that u thief his laptop so u r a thief?we know that doctor fuck u 4money,u r too cheap.am not ur class am too big 4u.u always want to be like me n look like me,my parent toke good care of me so u see my life is good n nice so found ur class because u r in ur woman age n body now.i wish one day u will found a man of ur own.n u can count on me in life n i be ur help
 
Sherell Norman
Sherell Norman BRA I MISS U.
 
Destiney TheSolid Hunt
Destiney TheSolid Hunt Ive done had a million dreams but the only one i can remember is the one with u in me happily married.. #CLOUD~9
 
AYut MemiUt
AYut MemiUt * .. Not just u .. [via Celcom SMS]
 
Sydneyy Christinee
Sydneyy Christinee Lon On Voxer Wit Azyon Dunlap ! Azyon U ready To Learn Bout Dha Bible ? Hehe . . . . . !
 
Jignesh Shah
Jignesh Shah U r Great if U can find FAULTS, Greater if u can remove or reduce them, But, U R "D GREATEST" If U Accept & LOVE others with their faults! GOOD MORNING
 
Que Headen
Que Headen life is crazy when u think everything is going good, u just have to get bad news that can ruin a whole year of my life. it seems as the people that should care truly dont. time to show my ass and careless about what is instore for the near future...
 
Manish Kumar
Manish Kumar Show LOVE and CARE to all the people u meet in ur life.. So, When someone asks u, "R u in LOVE?" Then u can proudly answer, "No, LOVE is in me....
 
Roxanne James
Roxanne James Its funny how i keep missin u after evrythin u did....smdh
 
Xavier Chambers 'too Savage
Xavier Chambers 'too Savage Chillen w/ NyNy aKA Pretty Eyes ! .. Talm bout LIFE & PROBLEMS =) .. It feels good to be able to talk bout yuhh most inner secrets type iish wiff somebody u trust <3 . # Sad Doee :| . <3 ZayyC
 
Saurabh Thakar
Saurabh Thakar If u expect the world to be fair with u because u're fair with them, . it is like expecting a lion not to eat u because u don't eat the lion...:| Think abt it! GooD MoRninG . . . $
 
Sheena DeChilly
Sheena DeChilly "U ALL UP 0N HIZ NUT SAK"...FUKN M2S
 
Joseph Syko Hernandez
Joseph Syko Hernandez U made me really sad!!!
 
Therese Egam Matabalan
Therese Egam Matabalan THAnk U Auntie Ana Lorna Egam Hall and Auntie Editha Egam Edwards sa 3 packages... super love it.. the deep fryer, popcornmaker and clothes...
 
Bamboo Pham
Bamboo Pham tra tag cho mjs Moon Xipo va Tony Ho nek :)) * Giới thiệu chút nào: 1, Họ và tên : Phạm Thị Như Trúc 2, Cung: Cự giải * Bắt đầu câu hỏi tình huống nha: 3, Bạn có nghĩ mình có tố chất trở thành đại minh tinh: chắc hok.....thjx đại tỷ phú hơn...keke 4, Tuổi thơ bạn là người như thế nào: nhí nhảnh...hồn nhiên...ngây thơ....và bây h cũng thế...h0h0 5, Bạn có phải hạng người thik la hét ko : biết rồi còn hỏi....... 6, Bạn sẽ là người chồng ngoan, người vợ thảo chứ??? Hên xui....có chứ trừ khi thằng chồng nó lừa tình....haha 7,Khi yêu, bạn có phải là người dễ bị bắt nạt, lun nhẫn nhịn, chịu đựng ko: NEVER....nhug đôi lúc cũng có nhẫn nhịn..hj`hj` 8, Bạn sẽ cảm thấy thế nào làm gì khi nhận một cái kiss bất ngờ từ bạn khác giới: hỏi lạ....tất nhiên là nó sẽ ăn 1 cái bốp.....wá ngon.... 9,Bạn mong muốn j ở con cái: lấy mẹ nó làm trung tâm....điển hình cho nó noi theo....kaka 10, Bạn sợ điều j nhất: Ma....côn trùng(gián.....) , ở 1 mình.... 11, Nếu người khác đắc tội vs bạn, bạn sẽ xử lí thế nào: ah` k sao đâu bạn....mình rất là hiền...nhân từ....và smile.... 12, Dấu hiệu tỏ tình: Ko biết.( super ngây thơ ) 0_0 13, Bạn thường buồn về chuyện j: nhiều...nhưng đặcbiệt là hết tiền 14, Dành cho nam này, bạn có thik bj các bạn nữ bắt nạt ko: 15, Bạn có phải là người dậy sớm ko? không 16,Điều gì khiến bạn chú ý ở người khác: sự qtâm.....cách nói chuyện...vui tính....tất nhiên là phải đẹp trai nữa...híhí.... 17,Bạn sẽ đối xử vs người iu cũ như thế nào sau khi chia tay ? bo xì........ 18, Cách bạn làm người khác vui: ngồi lắng nge....và tâm sự 19, Bạn sẽ phản ứng thế nào khi có người lạ bất ngờ nói vs bạn "i love u" : đứng hình trong 5'....sau đó thì smile....và đánh trống lảng sang chjen khác 20, Câu nói nhẫn tâm nhất của bạn: hok có.....vì mình là 1 ng lương thiện mừ....hehe 21, Bạn thấy mình có ưu điểm j nhất (phải nói nhá) : Chân thành và luôn quan tâm ng khác.....bắt chiện vs ng lạ làm trong cùng 1 chỗ cực kì nhanh..... 22, Phản ứng khi bị tiếng sét ái tình: nói chuyện 1 cách tự nhiên......smile.... 23, Có khi nào khi yêu, bạn tự động biến thành ôsin : never....but sometime... 24, Trên khuôn mặt bạn, sự tức giận biểu hiện ở đâu : toàn khuôn mặt.... 25, Bạn thường cười như thế nào: há miệng hết cỡ....( như ji mới thoải mái )...nhưng gặp ng khác giới thì khác nhak.... 26, Bạn có phải người hay suy nghĩ: Phải. 27, Theo bạn chỉ số hung dữ của bạn là bn : 5/10 28, Bạn có hay lừa đc người khác: Không....toàn bị phát hiện....kquả là ăn chửi...hixhix 29, Bạn có dễ bj lừa: Hình như có :D! haha 30,Phản ứng khi có động đất: đứng im.... *Tiếp theo, phần câu hỏi cá nhân* 31. Hãng điện thoại bạn đang sữ dụng ? iphone 32. Nhạc chuông: lazy girl 33. Vật bất ly thân ? đt vs quần áo....money nữa... 34. 3 vật thuộc quyền sở hữu của bạn: phone, laptop, body 35. Tình trạng mối quan hệ ? Fall in love.. :X 36. Yêu động vật không? of couse... 37. Nếu còn 1 ngày để sống bạn sẽ làm j? như bình thường...nhưng cười nhìu hơn...ăn nhìu hơn ( để không thành con ma đói )haha 38. Yêu cuộc sống hiện tại k ? oh yeah....co' chu'... 39. Yêu bản thân mình k? có lun.... 40. Đối với bạn cái j quan trọng nhất ? Học hành, sự nghiệp và tình cảm....tất nhiên k thể thiếu money roaj.....hehehe
 
EBella Lina
EBella Lina today im feeling..... uummmm.. like being bad :) so forgive me if u see the not so nice side of me ;)
 
Philip Derges
Philip Derges day /night ONE no pain whatsoever, yay bring it on! Can this really be after a whole year!!!jeez!!Goodbye then to my shit past life,i dont care if i dont sleep its worth it!!!!!!!! and to all that think its drama , im back K@@K U !!! IM QUITING this shit and walking away penniless ,broke and happy, worked before and will work again. Power to me
 
Sarah Williams Martino
Sarah Williams Martino So in the car hubby and I are talking about me having surgery soon and of course that kids ask....."mom are u OK?"...I say "yes" and very carefully tell them about what kind of surgery I am going to have...then from the back seat...Cory says.. "oh so u are going to get spayed or neutered like Izzie" . Oh from the mouth of babes...hey I guess I'm a bitch after all.....hahahah!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment