Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dam i feel like shit today today even started off bad i didn't think it was going to be thiz bad I wonder if u know dat u av a

Mchael Rico
Mchael Rico Dam i feel like shit today today even started off bad i didn't think it was going to be thiz bad.
 
Katie Obrien
Katie Obrien I wonder if u know dat u av a camel toe.. if u feel it n u c it then u know its on show..you gotta camel toe..yeh..yeh..yeh,you gotta camel toe..yeh..yeh..yeh :)
 
Aderemi Aderanti Johnson
Aderemi Aderanti Johnson From A Oil Worker:why making people go poor the more and in want in the name of protest and occupy when the Govt you intend to fight are making more money since the protest began? So many people are suffering now cos no business activity going on, petty traders can't sell to feed yet govt oil production is going on steady. I work with an oil firm and we are @ work producing the oil for govt @ full scale.
 
Brian Lyman
Brian Lyman I love to see u hate....on me!!!!!!!!!!
 
First'Lady Juliet
First'Lady Juliet uggggh , crying ain't gone fix it so I might as well dry these tears & keep trying, believe it or not we're doin our best but things jus isn't goin our way. I'm not gonna give up tho bc God is bigger than any problem we have or may ever have. He knows my struggles & my needs & God Will Provide !!
 
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes i just want to say whats up to everyone hope you having a great day
 
Julia Ntshihlele
Julia Ntshihlele Tjo tjo lyf is so borin , i last saw ma father abt 10 to 11 yrs old n thrz ntn 4rm hm til 2dae . Its ma mum fult 4 tkn me awy frm hm...
 
Carlos Uribe
Carlos Uribe Fuck i got to shoot in my both arms that sucks FUCK IM IN FUCKEN PAIN >:( GRR
 
Tabitha Stotts
Tabitha Stotts So happy! Babe got me the kindle fire for an early valentine's day/anniversary present! I love it so much :) thanks so much babe
 
Ifeanyi Obaji
Ifeanyi Obaji See ¥ou Lata m¥ liverpool famil¥.. I hav a gud feelin dat d reds ll cum out tops 2nite. Let's kip d faith.
 
Tim English
Tim English I've finally recovered enough to type this and say thanks for an excellent new session this morning. Really challenging, good fun and something I can definitely improve over the next few weeks. I won't throw my toys (or the kettlebells) out of the pram again.
 
Miguel Martinez Jr.
Miguel Martinez Jr. I see how this shit goes now.
 
Silvia Echeverria
Silvia Echeverria Lifes a bitch haha na better yet a dumb broad...i call it how i see ya i wish i neva met ya.... Pu**y a*s nigga i dont want ya gonerrhea....touchee!
 
Brittany Shoebridge
Brittany Shoebridge I feel like crap today, gotta go into work, have a really bad headache
 
Erica Faulkner
Erica Faulkner all I want is to be happy && settle down w/ the right one , && make sure that I wont get hurt in the long run ! #Ijs
 
Mike Vann
Mike Vann http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/01/video_la_sheriffs_deputy_punches_special_needs_woman_bus.php Wow LA at its finest.. I cant believe this
blogs.laweekly.com
The L.A. Sheriff's Department is up to its neck right now in allegations of gang-like behavior and beatings...
 
Trouble-some Sagen
Trouble-some Sagen You can being fair, good , and unbias as much as u can but nt all ur friends recommending u for that or am i lieng friends ?.
 
Terry P Dennison
Terry P Dennison i hate whens she's mad at me :-/
 
Manne van der Westhuizen
www.godvine.com
Words can't really describe how beautiful this performance of Just As I am by David Phelps is. It's guaranteed to give you a lift today. Definitely watch this and share with others.
 
Jordan Glass
Jordan Glass Ever just wake up and for some reason you feel like a different person? But you know, in a good way...... I think..
 
Kim Jones
Kim Jones I am really lookin forward to this weekend...homecoming fridat nite...lanie and khloey play y-ball on saturday...and i'll finally get to see my man too.....can't wait!!!!! :):):):):)
 
Tony Ynot Garrido
Tony Ynot Garrido Hell yeah tonight is the night the Lakers are going to beat that azz! I mean that Jazz!
 
Elvad Hidanovic
Elvad Hidanovic Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah! I'm sexy and I know it!! LMFAO BITCH
 
Stan King
Stan King I actually had to get reading glasses yesterday, what does this mean and what's next?
 
Chris Pisani
Chris Pisani upset at the moment wish i had someone to talk to going for a walk text me 5164492304 even tho no one will
 

No comments:

Post a Comment