Thursday, January 12, 2012

I already miss talking to u and it only been a few hours 3 i hate when ppl half way tell u something hey jesse i am sharing this

Kadeem Charles
Kadeem Charles I already miss talking to u and it only been a few hours... <3
 
Ke'an Myhand
Ke'an Myhand i hate when ppl half way tell u something -_____-
 
Jakleen Minassi-haftvani
Jakleen Minassi-haftvani hey jesse, i am sharing this from sanjay, this is one his expertise, aquarium lighting. hope u will find it informative. love. jackie
www.reefs.com
Marcin Smok | Eye Candy, Photography, Science
 
Ruphus Yung
Ruphus Yung I wish u culd just c how much u min 2 me
 
Elvis Marshall
Elvis Marshall What have u done for me lately?
 
Malusi Nabo
Malusi Nabo He who is without sin among you,let him throw a stone at her first.JOHN8:7. I wish ibingekho leverse kanjani,but,ALLAH WAGBA OL TH TIME if u ddnt knw ol u luciferian freeks.
 
Topsie Manley
Topsie Manley I am So Being Direct,2 the Two that I Call My Other Daughters,I am So Tired of the Bullshit...If U have A Problem with My Daughter Stay the Fuck away Frm Her,No Matter Wat she do,Wen she do it,,,Dont understand this Fake ass Friendship Yall so call Having...Its Funny How U want 2 go in On Sum 1 wen all ure shit aint perfect,,,,Yup I went there,,,Cuz guess wat Yall Grown Jus like me...Sick of the Fake B/S..Go On Twitter N Let it B Known that Mommys....Poppi Hella Shit...If U dont fuck withe Her,Dont Fuck with Her,,,,Bottom Fucin line...My # Is still the Same......
 
Claudia Dubasi
Claudia Dubasi Salvation is found through Jesus, follow de path of God u wul c wonders. Kumnandi kwa Jesu.
 
Ashley Cheek
Ashley Cheek We can make it through if we try just the TWO OF US u and i :)
 
Beverlyne Shitakule
Beverlyne Shitakule Thank God for the grt day n pray to him to watch over u during the night. Good night good friends.
 
Spoteum Inkuup
Spoteum Inkuup IF U CANT PAY 4 A TATT DONT TRY ME BROKEY
 
Dave Barwick
Dave Barwick the only brown one u lads will b getting is the pleasure of wiping my arse when i beat u, xx
 
Bhawesh Narula
If She Don’t Text You Its Because She’s Waiting For You To Text Her If She Walks Away From You Madly Follow Her If Shes Quiet Ask Her What’s Wrong If She Ignores You Give Her Your Attention If She Pushes YOU AWAY Pull Her BACK If You See Her Crying Wipe Her Tears & Hold Her If She Says Go Away Just Go Close To Her & Give Her Hug :) ♥ If She Asks you why U Do This Tell Her "Because I Love ♥ U and i cannot live without U" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ plz Share this status and like it:) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
Divyesh Nana
Divyesh Nana g n8 alll of u sd tc
 
Karen Tovar
Karen Tovar SO I KALL MY SELF BEEN MAD AT MY RATCKHET DADDY ALL I WANNA DO IS SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HIS MESSY AZZ BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM MISSING HIM SMH (BABY DADDY BABY DADDY IM SO TIRED OF U IM 2 THE POINT WHERE I WANNA FIRE U LMPNKAO)
 
Rivonia Nicole Erasmus
Rivonia Nicole Erasmus ..Wud rAdA b al0ne then b unhApi..#smiley..2 al ma galz g0in thru a hard tym ryt nw..dnt w0wi i feel u..bt it wil past..remembr..EVRYTHNG happnz 4 a reasn..gudnyt my wndrful peepz!..hve da swtst drmz.mwah.@happi m00d@
 
Traci Tradatruth Davis
Traci Tradatruth Davis ITS FUNNY, HOW WHEN PEOPLE C U NOT FOOLIN WIT DEM NOMO....THEY TRY TO GET UR ATTENTION WIT SUM BS...MAN I TELL YA PEOPLE DES DAYS...BUT IM TELLIN U STAY IN UR LANE...IM TRYNA LET U MAKE BRUH...TRA DA TRUTH
 
Kate Egalestar
Kate Egalestar y is it that when it comes to me its not important but when its sumone else its headline news. i cant even be in my own house w/out bein stepped on and dissed constantly... yeah u jokin but it still hurts. i cried so hard last nite i got sick...
 
Rajender Kumar Dwarapu
Rajender Kumar Dwarapu That was the 1st word I felt to say wen I seen u .........It may be a old stuff 4u in hearing............. ................but I still wana say the same.......................I Dnt Wana MISSSSSSS U
 
Pweety Pinky
Pweety Pinky can't u guys just like my comment
 
Anthony Levang
www.youtube.com
NEW ALBUM: R.I.O. - TURN THIS CLUB AROUND OUT NOW! ORDER HERE: http://goo.gl/A0QzK http://www.facebook.com/kontorrecords Check out the brand new R.I.O.hit "A...
 
Meshack Chris Vida
Meshack Chris Vida I hv to sleep now i had a very long day... Good night , if u r abt 2 have sex make sure u use a condom bcoz STIs dnt rest and from me Chris Vida its Love, Joy & Harmony
 
Mordecai Mukombe
Mordecai Mukombe Thanks to all who send me birthday wishes.I ddnt knw kuti vanhu munondida zvakadai, love u. Mwa.a.ah
 
Margaret Yewande Ambrose
Margaret Yewande Ambrose Nigerians, wednesday is again gone. Jonathan's voice stil nt heard. I think we have to do more dan peaceful strike or wat do u think?
 
Blessing Osagie
Blessing Osagie Eh dis love dey do me like juju o o, u have broken into my heart wit a daga knife...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment