Thursday, January 12, 2012

I've come to the conclusion I may say or do things that some people may not agree with and by all means you're entitled to your own opinion but by

Dennise Rodriguez
Dennise Rodriguez I've come to the conclusion I may say or do things that some people may not agree with and by all means you're entitled to your own opinion but by no means will I ever change myself into someone I'm not. Take me for who I am not who you think I should be. Were all just people, we make make mistakes ,learn and move on.. ♥
 
Adam Cross
Adam Cross Just want to say hi to everyone and BE SURE that I hope you have a great day!
 
Jennyy Bunnyy
Jennyy Bunnyy I got snow on Sunday! :D. Yay
 
John Camacho Shew Jr
John Camacho Shew Jr This is A POST for Rachael Hamilton, my beautiful and caring girl friend...please help if you can...even just one dollar would be helpful!!! This isn't something I normally do, but oh well :) As some of you know, I'm going on a week-long trip to Danli, Honduras next month with Rotary International. There's about 40 people going, we're sending a medical team, a clean water team, and a team to work on a school (not sure which team I am on yet). This is my first time doing anything like this, so I can't speak to any personal past experience, but I feel like it's going to be life-changing. I just feel very passionate that people have a right to have basic needs met, needs that we take for granted here, (clean fresh water, simple medication, a place to be educated) and I want to be a part of making that happen. The total cost of the trip is about $1300 (plane ticket/lodging/food/transportation), excluding an unpaid week off from work. The Franklin Rotary Club has generously donated $500, but I still need some more help. That being said, if anybody wants to donate to a great cause, I would really appreciate it! It's cliche, but every bit really does help (and to break it down a little, if every friend on facebook donated $3.50 my goal would be met! Amazing :) So, if anyone would like to help, just send me a msg and I will let you know where to send donations. Bear with me, because I will probably repost/update this as the trip gets closer. Thank you! PS. I am a big fan of networking/pay it forward mentality, so if there's something I can help you with in exchange, let me know!! Thank you.
 
Chierylou Lopez
Chierylou Lopez ,,,, i always knew looking back on the tears would me.laugh but i never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cray..........
 
Mell Benford
Mell Benford Alright I can't take it no more. I get tired of coming on here and my whole wall is filled up with bullshit links. I can handle people promoting their biz or themselves, prayers are never a bad thing, but if you are throwing down 10-15 links a day, you are about to be weeded out, sorry if that offends anyone but I just got to do it. 1
 
Reuben Zacchaeus Murray
Reuben Zacchaeus Murray HI REUB I JUST HACKED YOUR PAGE I LOVE YOU!!!!! NICOLE YOUNG <3
 
Chris Carnegie
Chris Carnegie Just what I needed, to get punched in the face by a rredneck at a gas station.
 
Shannon Rice
Shannon Rice today was a pretty good day at work, all though not how i expected to spend my day off lol
 
Joshua Bahr
Joshua Bahr I need coffee so bad right now.
 
Kevin Seymour
Kevin Seymour life is so hard when u cant be with the one u love why do i keep getting done like this love is hard
 
Roland TheSaint Salinas
Roland TheSaint Salinas Well I didn't get the job. Must be a reason.
 
Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones God dont call me yet i aint ready to come its to much money out chea im tryna get me some
 
Jon Provorse
Jon Provorse I have the best sister-in-laws!!!!!! Love, love, love them:)
 
Phil Pace
Phil Pace I dont think im conceited, if you think I am like my status...
 
Peter Ford
Peter Ford had a dream last night i went to prison..
 
Bill Kalfas
Bill Kalfas I added my 1991 and 1992 anniversary drawings for Sheila on my Caricatures Kalfas Facebook page...
 
Da Black Skerekere-CountryMboy Mabhala
Da Black Skerekere-CountryMboy Mabhala Uyabona...kujima kulukhuni especially to train more than 3hrs a day without rest. ebe kuyangami ngabe sengiyakuyekela mane inkinga sengibubonile buhle bako...ANGIDELEZI ESIBHEDLELA SENGIGULA.Lengikwenyanya kakhulu kuba LIDZIYA NJE NGINGUMFANA LOMNCANE...LOL. umdvudvudla wesisu without the SIX PACK i have, loko angeke sengikumele...gwa!
 
Matthew Stolarz
Matthew Stolarz A Christian acquaintance unfriended me on Facebook. All I can think is she disagreed that 'Making Out (is the Best Part of Christmas). : (
 
Deon Koopman
Deon Koopman It's reali hot 2nyt, so i decided to hav a glass of white wine & sit outside, house is to hot, now i feel relax & coold down
 
Sky-Raito Yagami
Sky-Raito Yagami Hope everyone in period 5 lunch that was fighting is okay, im not that period but i still care. <3
 
Mpho Medupe
Mpho Medupe I miss someone.... *thinking*
 
Ryan ThaRanger
Ryan ThaRanger I think am move schools I fucken hate seeing his face every day! And people always make funn of me-_- !
 
Duane Deejdee Minor
Duane Deejdee Minor Good Day Everyone.......! I need help !! Anyone know where I can find someone to loan or rent me a Trombone, 2 Trumpets, and a Old School upright Bass (for one day) ??? Help a Brotha out for a event I have on Jan. 28th, 2012
 
Robin Williams
Robin Williams So mad and sad, feel like such a fool! I don't know whether to cry or break something!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment