Thursday, January 12, 2012

mAnNy haPpy rEtuRnS oF D DAYhAapppppiIIIIeee BiRthDaY to D GrEaT sIs Of d WoRlD LuV u lOt 3 3 3 3 3 had a lngdae nd gt lng 1 ahead of

Bhargav Desai
Bhargav Desai mAnNy haPpy rEtuRnS oF D DAY.....hAapppppiIIIIeee BiRthDaY to D GrEaT sIs Of d WoRlD..... LuV u @lOt.... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Tshepo Bratz Maja
Tshepo Bratz Maja had a lngdae nd gt lng 1 ahead of me 2mrw gu'9t..pry b4 u nap..
 
Paulo Bell
Paulo Bell Why should u beg to spend?
 
Samantha Handley
Samantha Handley baby wen u gone , I realize am in love.
 
Bongani Erick
Bongani Erick okubalulekile kimi njengamanje is to slp have a blssed nyt frnds i lv u all
 
Osadebe Kingsley
Osadebe Kingsley If life is a game,i pray u win. If life is a journey, i wish u journey mercy. If life is a joy, i pray u always smile , whatever life is l wish u the best.
 
Joey Davis
Joey Davis http://www.youtube.com/user/TrinitySportsInfo#p/u/0/z7oF4ZDigjM
www.youtube.com
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
 
Marino Stathakis
Marino Stathakis Well, my book finally came in. I can't wait to sit and enjoy this like some vintage wine. What book u say? By whom? Let me first tell you... I paid $ 178.00 for the book.
 
Leon Tarter
Leon Tarter can u believe it snowed in LA
 
Wendy Smith
Wendy Smith Ok THAT'S IT .... now i am mad ...... very ticccccked the help off.....yes i am talking to u my phone... as my fav saying about to beat the key pads off my phone...u gone stop freezing up on me are else ..lmbo
 
James Smith
James Smith I thank gods let me see another day i love the world and care bowt the world and yall remeber that the world need 2 change in 2012 and dont 4get bowt that i love been in greenwood everybody need 2 get alone with they baby my mama and baby daddy and girlfriends and wife and husbund that old 2 be arguement with ur man and woman that dont need 2 do that get a life and grow up be a man and woman that the lords kause u 2 be in this world and try 2 get ur relationship work out when u get a chance and the lord will work it out 4 u?
 
Swaggarific Scoe Buddy
Swaggarific Scoe Buddy i wanna get 2 knw u...not jus hit n run. #FEELINSUMTYPEOFWAY
 
Megan Meyer
Megan Meyer All u can eat fish with ff and salad $5.99 and all u can eat tacos 5.99 come to frosty cup and see me !
 
Aliyu Musa Wasagu
Aliyu Musa Wasagu Head of service of the federation re U NLC/TUC 4 calling workers back 4rm d strike how posible u call it up OCCUPY NIGERIANS
 
Respect-Mahévo Shimpanda
Respect-Mahévo Shimpanda Blessd nyt ahead to u all. Much love.
 
Isac Crawford
Isac Crawford Juliana Edging tyhis is what i thinkj aboutme and u and to all of my family love u juliana and family
www.youtube.com
Scotty's debut single with lyrics on screen American Idol Season 10 Winner *No copyright infringement intended* follow me on twitter: @karmenwms
 
Dominic Olmos
Dominic Olmos January 11th,2012.... This day a great man was taken from this world... He will b missed indefinitely! But NEVER forgotten... As god is my witness he will never b forgotten. This man showed me a lot about family, life, and the struggles that come with life!! I will never forget how he comforted me whn my father was in the same position... He put his arms around me and told me to b strong... Not only for my father but for my family... I will do just that!!! Thank u uncle Dominic Dino Garcia... I will c u again some day.... But not yet!! God bless the Garcia family... Words can not describe the love I have for them.........
 
Prince Onoriode
Prince Onoriode Evening friends how are u enjoying ur strike.
 
Jasmine Mysonismylifemysoulmyworld Burris
 
Ekundayo Williams
Ekundayo Williams God I need u
 
MeNa LihaVi Inganji
MeNa LihaVi Inganji U can chill n stil be cool..
 
Al Louie-Villain Rice
Al Louie-Villain Rice im soo fuckn tired finna hit pops doob drink my brew n pass out on u foos aha... #teamsleep
 
Kumar Ece
advancely inviting u all for PONGAL............. welcome to home .......
 
Bellia Ramos
Bellia Ramos Just found out that a good friend of my took a drug test to get hired in at the place she was work at and they told her that she failed it . All because she took stacker 3's, yellow jackects. Just for energy. So beware to all if ur taken anything like that u wont pass a drug test. It's funny they sale them at all gas stations. They are all legal too.
 
Lorraine Sharon Linton
Lorraine Sharon Linton Happy happy 12th birthday Khanyi, u growing fast sonny...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment