Thursday, January 12, 2012

Luk nt to urselves U ar by nature wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked Luk simply unto Jesus and den d weight shall fall from off your

Olabanji Victor Moladibanj
Olabanji Victor Moladibanj Luk nt to urselves! U ar by nature wretched and miserable, and poor and blind and naked... Luk simply unto Jesus, and den d weight shall fall from off your shoulders, and the course shall be clear and plain, and u shall run d race which is set before you -J. C. Ryle
 
Blẳckłįstêd Qẘêêŋ Dįvįshẳ
Blẳckłįstêd Qẘêêŋ Dįvįshẳ HEY IMP NEWS ¤¤ <3 PAGE NAME <3 ¤¤ Uя Lovєє Is My Dяuq I LovєYuh 4єvяr Dєαd Oя Alivє LINK: http://Www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100389800059131&v=info&refid=17 GO TO THE ABOVE LINK &LIKE THAT PAGE TO JOIN MY PAGE LOVE POSTS,CHWEET CHEXXI DPs ,FUNY POSTS ALL U GET THERE! GN <3 <3 :P
 
Akinroyeje Ebunoluwa Mary
Akinroyeje Ebunoluwa Mary Imagine u set a trap 2 catch a mouse,after 30mins u came bvack 2 see diz. http://www.wata.cc/up/2011/2/images/w-eb925d222e.gif what will u do?
 
Meme Douglas
Meme Douglas Man u got to love john off one life to live dats A good man
 
Seddy Sedlyne Mayodi
Seddy Sedlyne Mayodi whn we say lv u knw wht we mean
 
Mary Frances Tyler Mann
Mary Frances Tyler Mann Having children was my choice! i gave up things & went without. Its a pity some parents choose to give up on their children so they dont have to sacrifice their lifestyle!! I regret nothing!! It was & still is all for them! Copy & paste this if u are a PROUD parent if you will always put your children first & never last!! I am a proud parent :)
 
Leslie White Hampton
Leslie White Hampton Yall this is steve I lost my phone but I had a few things I needed to say first I want to thank all of u who been praying for me im out of the hospital ty god and all u prayet warriors secondly id to tell rosie that she did a great jobwith her kids jess jay yall are awsome jess u were sweet even wndn u was a kid u were a sweetheart u dont know this but one of my best memories was when u were in third grade u had your whole class right me when I was in bootcamp in the army so u hold your head up baby I love u so much jess if u need me im at moms come by and c me when u getsome time I know your real busy rosie once again ty for raising such good kids they both inspire me im proud of them both
 
Martrell Rials
Martrell Rials like my rellie tesz always say "SUWOOOP if u bangin"
 
Steven Otero
Steven Otero LIKE IMA CATCH ALOT OF HEAT OFF OF THAT BUT IM GOING BACK TO SEE HER GET A KISS AND A HUG 21 COMING HIT UP THE CLUB WANT SUMBODY TO LOVE WELL SHORTY IM THAT MAN I FEEL GOING GREAT SHORTY U CAN BE MY SOULMATE U CALL ME THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME WIT U ON MY MIND UR A AMAZING LADY AND U SAY I DESERVE IT U SHOW ME THAT IN PERSON BUT I WONT BREAK UR HEART SHORTY IM THAT GUY :)
 
Shanisa Porter
Shanisa Porter sht i guess i need to b duckd off to shiit.i aint even n da mood u cn gt 4rm round me i gt 2 much on my mnd.
 
Akinleye Akinsola Joel
Akinleye Akinsola Joel "We the Association of boyfriends, barchelors, fiance, and husbands will like to inform our girl- friends, fiancees, marrid women tht we' ve removd subsidy in all our expenses, "No more baby can I take a cab: pls jump d next available bus and get here on time. No more I want 2 fix my hair: pls buy d hair, I love it whn u are natural. All birthdays hv bn postponed till further notice. No more pls pay for my BIS: yahoo messenger is very effective and fast, use ur Sony Ericsson. No more paying of bride price, unless ur papa go collect post dated cheque until our refinery are repaired. We hv removed all forms of subsidies on all activities except those relating to the bedroom for which we retain our God given authority . We have realised that we are equal partners, hence, all expenses going forward shall be shared 50:50. We understand d pain this might bring but we must suffer now for d future to be better. Please if u must protest, let it be peaceful. Do not scatter the electronics, for it will lead to removal of more subsidy. May God give us the grace to bear this upcoming pain(s).'"if U̶̲̥̅̊ cnt comply...marry ur fada"=))
 
Roselyn Rosario
Roselyn Rosario Well today I got a surprise phone call from a long lost friend/ second mom, and my best friend that I haven't seen in years...I'm so glad to hear from u guys and to kno that u are doing good...can't want for us to get together so we can catch up on things and talk about the old times we shared together...Luv y'all
 
Jackie DeBord
Jackie DeBord Hello... I need a hug!!! To give me a hug click "like".... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who wont!!! Remember once you click on "like" u must re-post on your wall so I can hug you. (Rules are rules after all.)
 
Lelethu Nicholas Keni
Lelethu Nicholas Keni I think when someone leaves u he or she open a gate 4 something new in u life
 
Casey J Messick
Casey J Messick really? how do u ban yoga pants? lmfao..why dont u ban all the ap sluts and clothes wont be such a problem :D
 
Rhonda Prater
Rhonda Prater my poor baby is sick.hope u get better amanda mommy loves u.
 
Sabriyna Khalid
Sabriyna Khalid Fever n Flu is bcoming nw a headache.Mom plz cum back nw.M rili misin u!;-(((((
 
Mikey Ampstylez Robb
Mikey Ampstylez Robb http://youtu.be/uzL4ELNAv-U
www.youtube.com
#THEFRANCHISE
 
Terrell Wash
Friday, March 9 at 8:00pm at Club Revolutions
 
Amie Nattah
Amie Nattah Ya ALLAH without u am dead, without your strength am weak and wthout your love am lost. Ya ALLAH your love keeps me alive. I need u more nw lyk owez, i need your guidance in whteva i do. Bless us. I need 2do th ryt thngs. Help my poor soul...
 
Botlhale Mphaka Bright
Botlhale Mphaka Bright Whn u ned 2 do it dy sy ur addctd 2 it n Whn u dont ned it dy thnk gore myb u'v gt it sam whr..Y mara?*thnkng*
 
Abodunrin Oluwabusayomi Oshimade
Abodunrin Oluwabusayomi Oshimade Charity begins at home,your governors n political godfathers are bigger thieves,impeach them first b4 GEJ,Jonah won elections in Lagos,were u people blind,oh, som1 must av tampered wit ur brains while votin yet u call me gullible 4 askin dat u gave som1 u elected a chance,50yrs of failures n u blame dis poor southerner 4 our country's culture of corruption.I am sayin GEJ, listen 2 d cries of frustrated Nigerians return petrol subsidy,reduce cost of governance,gain Nigerians' trust if u can.Corruption must go not Goodluck.
 
Nana Stesh Lulu
Nana Stesh Lulu ubungandazi baa ndi moody, whn u met me haaa? i thot u knew me bt i guess u dnt hai zange ndixakwe
 
Maddafizzuker Sinnister
Maddafizzuker Sinnister Mu vek twh ru lem....mumag nuam deuh in a ghak hlel twh ce u ania.a.
 
Donald E Alford
Donald E Alford THATS HOW U WEAR SOME JEANS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment