Thursday, January 12, 2012

We will Continue Occupying Nigeria until d Petrol Price is Reverted back 2 N65 or below We will all change our destiny wit our Hands Say No to Corruption

Prince Subsidyeen Smith
Prince Subsidyeen Smith We will Continue Occupying Nigeria until d Petrol Price is Reverted back 2 N65 or below. We will all change our destiny wit our Hands, Say No to Corruption... Bad Governance, Unaccountability, Political Instability, Religious Crises, Tribalism & Violence in dis Country. It begins wif u...
 
Mpho Mphoza
Mpho Mphoza Lov u, u n also u, dnt forgt that gud nyt
 
Shaynna Kiger
Shaynna Kiger I never wanna see you unhappy, I thought you'd want the same for me..... I'm trying not to think about u can't u just let me be? Shoulda known ud bring me heartache almost lovers always do!!!
 
Rupali Pawar
Rupali Pawar Good one: The person who give u the most expensive gifts, doesn't mean that person is ur best friend...ahem..
 
Edrick Njuukhan
Edrick Njuukhan hop u gat dat msg...#2uU!
 
Nana Ladan
Nana Ladan u make me feel funny wen u came around dat wat i find boy honey wat am i doing witout u.
 
Bianca Manonoza
Bianca Manonoza i jst lav u, mcwaaaaaaaaaa!
 
Leslie Culbreath
Leslie Culbreath Repair broken relationships today, tomorrow is not promise, u don't know the next time u mite see that person, don't be putting off things until tomorrow and that day may not never come, for u or them. don't just cut off love. were u can just say those easy words, I'm sorry and lets work it out. life can be a hard pill without love and ppl who love u.
 
Benard Abok
Benard Abok Can a mother 4get the baby @ her breast and have no compassion on the child she has born? Though she may 4get,i will not 4get u! See i have engraved u on the palms of my hands:u walls r ever b4 me. Isaiah 49 -15 -16
 
Sharon Tooblessed Simon
Sharon Tooblessed Simon God I just sit & think about how good u r too me. I dont deserve to live r your blessing, but u keep giving them to me. Im messed up from the inside out, but u still love me. These past months my faith was tested & shakey, but I held on. God u r working on Sharon for u. I am a change women didnt say God took everything away cause hes not he still to use somethings to get the best out of me so men can see his Glory in me. God u r the best thing that ever happen to me. Everything I have is because of you & what I dont have is because u know Im not ready for just yet. U still have some shapeing & molding to do with me.
 
Tyreek Imsoblackout Mitchell
Tyreek Imsoblackout Mitchell Niggas steady talkin but wen dem goons roll up Niggas act shook damn y u froze up? Cuz b4 now nigga yo chest was swoll up but u kno dem goons will shoot ya from do toes up!!!!
 
Ming Room
Ming Room http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mingroomblog.com%2F2012%2Fpromotions%2Fpromotions-and-specials-%25E2%2580%2593-january-seafood-specials%2F&h=EAQEo5cNSAQENJwlMMd0owPwKasirBTYHQZ5Qs563ETT_Qw
www.mingroomblog.com
January is all about seafood at Ming Room. Because we want you to experience all of delicious seafood dishes, from the entire month of January we are offering a special where if you buy any seafood dish, you get the second one for half price.
 
Nonhle Zulu
Nonhle Zulu url mst hav a gd nyt u gd n bad ppl
 
Eva Paulina
Eva Paulina Pengen potong,pengen facial,pengen cepet kelar kerjaan..pengen macem2,tp paling pengen papao pulang..hehehe..miss u papao..
 
Eric Milkman Jones
Eric Milkman Jones y people have all theses fb pages i can c if u forget a password or somethin but y have all teses pages n say different stats on each on makin ya self look rite stupid smh im just say the shit is kinda crazy ....random thought but if the shoes fits wear it
 
Володимир Ікалюк
Володимир Ікалюк Про політичні репресії 2012. Режим Януковича стає авторитарнішим. Мєнти перетворилися на політичну силу, яка виконує важливі доручення Януковича. Це стрічка новин за сьогодні: НА АВАКОВА ЗАВЕЛИ СПРАВУ. Міліція встановила, що у ДТП винний її працівник, а не губернатор. За підрив "авторитету" бігбордів Януковича завели 4 кримінальні справи. Суддя у справі Луценка вигнав із зали журналістів. Головний тюремник: Тимошенко стало зле після 30-хвилинного душу.
 
Courtney Williamson Eschenberg
Courtney Williamson Eschenberg Don't ya hate it when u start crying AFTER you put on eye makeup! Bummer!
 
Keona Harrison
Keona Harrison fellas treat ur girl like u would want a guy to treat ur daughter and females treat ur nigga like v would want some one to treat ur weave
 
Adewole Timileyin
Adewole Timileyin Nd d lord said to the tree becurse it has been in ur heart nt to bringth friut to eat dry of u dis tree,am naw saying dis jonathan if u refuse nt to stop subsidy u shall dry of nd none of ur family shall see good of dis land.
 
Neo Miya
Neo Miya life is a journy dnt stress abt little this dat u cnt fix jst live lyf 2 da fullest Gudnyt love yal
 
Kogie Poplardo
Kogie Poplardo Omg so i hate to complain on fb but who cares!!! If my nose aint runny, my eyes are :/ ugh i been coughin bak ta bed i go.... ps my apt is cold n i want kneophal soup from krolls or i want sopolly or however u spell it! My fren sarah makes its the best so from her! Lmao omg bak to bed i go til i feel sexy :) till den good night
 
Alexandrhia Lousie Powell
Alexandrhia Lousie Powell fuck bois i dont need noone its gonna be there lose not mine all i need is my phone fags a bottle of bow and a dildo wen u got that who needs a man ??? x
 
Branislav Kostka
Branislav Kostka 138 poena u kvizu Slagalica. Igraj i ti na http://www.slagalica.tv
 
Dave Bennett
Dave Bennett C'mon u scousers . Nick something good 4 a change. A winning goal
 
Ofili Rumi
Ofili Rumi jona don't burn the bridges that will lead u to promise land.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment