Thursday, January 12, 2012

here we go one more bitch out of ma friend list cause i abused her last night just bcauz she said ''who the fk r u''now oll i can sayi

Sahil Sheikh
Sahil Sheikh here we go one more bitch out of ma friend list cause i abused her last night just bcauz she said ''who the fk r u''....now oll i can sayi dont give a fk to yall kinda bitches ..................xp
 
Latoya Brimer
Latoya Brimer * Ur paGe haVE beIn hAcKeD * BY uR Lil sisTer]))))) <3 u siSsIe
 
Goke Olaniyan
Goke Olaniyan Congratulations to Mr. Korede & Mrs.Folashade Adeyemi on ur wedding anniversary(15yrs). May u become a source of joy &strenght 4 each oda & grant u all ur wishes.
 
Kim Mclea
Kim Mclea Deletein my fb guyz so if u don't c me am outt!!!!!!
 
Arturo Chefboi Artie Silva
Arturo Chefboi Artie Silva ON THESE BEATS IM PIMPIN ....BLOCK SOO HOT I THINK I NEED SUM MITTENS. ITS CHEF UP IN THA ;= KITCHEN ....YALL NIIGGAS PUSSY JUS LIKE SUM KITTENS..IMA DAWG I DNT BARK FUK WIT ME U GET BITTEN...
 
Pete Madow
Pete Madow Awesome sandwich! What u know bout arthur ave bread? Thie is not subway or quizno's!
 
Cathy Sanchez
Cathy Sanchez I was told many things about you i didnt belive but when i met you i deffently had 2 belive u saved my life an u give me the strengnth 2 belive MAYLING AKA BABYGIRL I LOVE U MY DIVA MINI ME BUT EXTRA EXTRA CUTE LOVE U THE 1 WHO SHALL NOT JUDGE ME
 
Lisa Malo
Lisa Malo Uma unam uwam nawungekho kim tsek.gd 9t bangan lv u al.
 
Rei Garcia
Rei Garcia What knocks u down will only make u stronger when u get back up... Just have to work with the pain... Use that energy...
 
Faith Jenkins
Faith Jenkins FOR ALL OF U THAT THINK IS NICE TO WALK WITH UR PANTS BELOW UR BUTT, READ THE FOLLOWING EXPLANATION: THIS TREND WAS BORN IN THE UNITED STATES’ JAILS, WHERE PRISONERS WHO WERE WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER PRISONERS NEEDED TO INVENT A SIGNAL THAT WOULD GO UNNOTICED BY THE GUARDS SO THEY WOULDN’T SUFFER CONSEQUENCES, SO BY PARTIALLY SHOWING THEIR BUTTS, THEY SHOWED THAT THEY WERE AVAILABLE TO BE PENETRATED BY OTHER INMATES. CLICK ON "SHARE" IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE CAUSE FOR A BETTER DRESSED AND A MORE EDUCATED WORLD! By: H Peter Johnson
 
Danny Castillo
Danny Castillo all i have left is what u didnt take.
 
Bryan Roseboro
Bryan Roseboro I realize I need u more Lord!!
 
Ben Gantee
Ben Gantee GANDHI is coming to MASAI PEARL WHITE HOTEL 20th january at 8 pm for his soft launch, including KALPANA , NEERU and more artistes, see u all ter
 
Liz Smith
Liz Smith Every felt so IN LOVE with some that nthing else matters ... That even when ur upset with that u think u cant handle no more All its takes is a touch of da hand or SMILE its makes u melt & ur like FUK IT ... LOL U forget wat u was mad about ... Ugh I know true love I HAVE IT !! Every time I see here BEAUTIFUL SMILE I still get nervous & butterflys it means so much when I get to spend time her & have her in my ARMS again ... Reminds me of old times when we was young & dumn ... When we didnt give a fuk cus we had each other no money no real place to live BUT we had some much love we share FOOD ... I wouldnt unless u ate FIRST !!! Ill do any thing for u after 5 years we still making it work after all drama ur still my HEART ... ima MARRY U ... Ima make u my HUSBAND to have & hold till death do us part ... There is NO OTHER like u baby ur da best there was !!! I FUKING LOVE U .... U DRIVE ME CRAZY with jus ur KISS !!!
 
Niek Niek Stewart
Niek Niek Stewart Yayyyy mandy had a 8 pound 9 ounce lil girl. Glad u here laniyah....
 
Vero Kairitu Ka Muthoni
Vero Kairitu Ka Muthoni it hurts alot wen someone u trust betrays u........ but it hurts more when u imagine that u cud neva hav betrayed that person..... n it kills u to realize that u can't 4get the person.....
 
Heather Lynn Summers
Heather Lynn Summers just relaxin tryin for the pressure of Marie not to kill me waitin for her to come:) tired in pain but itll be all worth it.other than that just thinkin bout Jay hoping hes well.i love u JJ with all i am.
 
Hannah Sweeney
Hannah Sweeney Well weird how different music puts u in different moodssss......
 
Xolani Shirries
Xolani Shirries gudnyt my people ujehova uya sithanda hlalanathi nkosi litshonili langa inzulu yobusuku ifikile* she makes me happy. when i thnk of her .hope u knw hw much i love u
 
HeermOzaa PRiinceezaa
 
Kasun Chathuranga
Kasun Chathuranga Congratulations mr Dilshan....D done it again...wht a entertainer u r.. U just missed world record under ur captancy ..try 14th... Budusaranai......!
 
Rahul Sontakke
I love u jan
 
Tony Kamau
Tony Kamau Manchester city may u thrush liverpool all u can 2nyt
 
Ashley Wilson-Mcclain
Ashley Wilson-Mcclain Why today u was having such a good day and now we have no car
 
Ntombi Seawegher Mthen'wi
Ntombi Seawegher Mthen'wi Boi u think u gonna have ur cake N eat it 2? I aint gona hand it ova on a platter 4 u, we barley went on a date bt u got ideas already just knw i call the shorts, LYRICs by Ntombi#realisng an album soon#kwaaa!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment