Thursday, January 12, 2012

School then work busy day But I will be at WHITE EAGLE TATTOO today from 5:309 so come by and get a 10 piercing by me DO IT I would

Shay Loya
Shay Loya School then work, busy day! But I will be at WHITE EAGLE TATTOO today from 5:30-9 so come by and get a $10 piercing by me! DO IT!!!
 
Lana Boudreaux Rodriguez
Lana Boudreaux Rodriguez I would like to wish my baby boy a happy 2nd birthday!
 
Gerald Bristol Jr.
Gerald Bristol Jr. can't stop last & i can't stop laughin
 
Ivan Jovic
Ivan Jovic HO,HO,HO!!!!! Det narmer seg helg og avsluttning i 1div agder futsall serien. Gleder meg veldig til det og håper at LYNGDAL futsall klub skal spille SAMBA igjen og avslutte serien uten tap. Vi spillere skal gjøre alt for å forsvare 1 plass og prøve seinere i vinter å kvalifisere seg i ELITESERIEN I FUTSALL:))))
 
Vick Tarvin
Vick Tarvin It is raining here and i hate that i am on my way to work hate getting out of bed
 
Jessica Carrero
Jessica Carrero i got the CD man up116 clique :D yaii
 
Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes Why does liberty tax service insist on hiring the scariest people as their greeters. I guess nothing sez "trust us with your money " like a shady drifter in a green toga.
 
Stephanie Jo Roeder-Higbee
Stephanie Jo Roeder-Higbee Because I agree * ATTENTION ZYNGA /CAFE WORLD : ************* Maybe if enough people repost this and it's blasted all over facebook, they might pay attention: CW/Zynga: I have a suggestion to make. DO NOT introduce any more goals/quests/catering jobs for 30 days. Just 30 days. Use this time to fix all the glitches and malfunctions in the game and this gives all the players a chance to try to catch up w/everything that you've added. It's a win/win and people would actually WANT to play the game again. IF YOU AGREE W/THIS SUGGESTION, PLEASE PASS ALONG. Zynga does read posts and maybe it will get things moving (copied from another
 
Ifeta Kadric
Ifeta Kadric Vidjela sam najljepšu osobu na svijetu.Krenula sam prema njoj...I spucala se u ogledalo. :D
 
Kimberly Bland-Howard
Kimberly Bland-Howard Hey here i come ACH.
 
Crimson Crowd
Crimson Crowd I'm getting a lot of questions on if we are going to get shirts and yes i am trying to get some like if you want Shirts
 
Kelli Doyle
Kelli Doyle ugh i feel terrible i got sick this morning:(
 
Johanna Lousie-Rose Marie Jacques
Johanna Lousie-Rose Marie Jacques ll caught up how im not sure but im going with it so i dont have to do more work lmao
 
Andrew Gorgol
Andrew Gorgol So I had a dream that i was on a space station, like one of those super massive super-city type ones, and that the government secretly had a giant, partially robotic, stashed away in a cargo hold. Then i pissed them off in an arcade version of NBA Jam and then they sent the giant after me. WTF?
 
BamadaLegend John Chestnut
BamadaLegend John Chestnut Damn..every year it's the same thing..I always forget my bday nd it's tomorrow..lol I'm sure I still won't remember till sumbody says sumthin tomorrow
 
Suraj Chamling Rai
Suraj Chamling Rai Hi Guys Go to window and Luk outside . Sum one waiting for yoU. Find it!......yeS I've send "De Moon"i wish all of you verry lovly night . GOOD.............NIGHT
 
Sherri Lynn Yeltatzie
Sherri Lynn Yeltatzie Anyone have a lead on 3-4 bedroom home or apartment rental? I have tried everywhere in town... need something today...lol. Women, we are so "NOW", did I say please. Ok...."PLEASE". Thank you
 
Ray Uptown
Ray Uptown I aint made a slap in a couple weeks..Session time soon.
www.youtube.com
Exclusive full track for Liquid Drum and Bass promotional group on FB. amazing piano and deep vibes from USA. Check and enjoy ;) contact to RAY UPTOWN: http:...
 
Ovat Clement
Ovat Clement Making money in my mind... God i need help
 
Jesse Levitt
Jesse Levitt I am a fool, i leave my facebook up at work and am lucky my co workers are nice and dont put pictures of dicks as my profile pic. This is my one warning.
 
Irish Pride Sherlock
Irish Pride Sherlock I want to be the one u cant live wit out
 
Melissa Moyo
Melissa Moyo im feelin sleepy... i thnk im gonna ve an early nyt......
 
Melissa Garcia
Melissa Garcia Thnk u lucy n billie n mally for opeining mah eyes knw i realized how much u guyz care about me lovyn mah family n friends wit out u guyz im feel lonely
 
Barbie Barbz Barb
Barbie Barbz Barb eeeh-banange-nara-kolz-d-whole-day....i-swea-ama-throw-ths-fon
 
Philip Ramsey
Philip Ramsey made some yummy sweetcorn soup but think i put a bit 2 much chilli in swear its worse than a vindaloo lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment