Thursday, January 12, 2012

Well gudmornin Booker's an frnds today is a awesome day Y becouse u woke up this Morin even if it wasn't the way u wonted or who u enter u

Ceneatria Bigheart Matthews
Ceneatria Bigheart Matthews Well gudmornin Booker's an frnds today is a awesome day... Y becouse u woke up this Morin even if it wasn't the way u wonted or who u enter u still woke up so IM hpy an i will nt complain were there's a will theres a way so mk a way to smile you'll well IM done bk to my seed of chucky he's my smile bringer if i have noone else is him an God... mommy loves u SirCario Jamal James Matthews SN:15more days..o an my niece Auntie nyia is 9days old yaaayyyyy well ttyl....
 
William E Powers
William E Powers This was the 11:00 pm Song in the Version of Chess I saw with Elaine Paige October 1986 in London http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gaoJ8bZXQg&feature=related
www.youtube.com
I know him so well!! Enjoy :-D
 
Cody Wayne
Cody Wayne thaught i was doin sum jail time today sheeeeesh i gotta hav my learners permit or my Ls by time march 13 cums or im goin to jail wtf its sum bullshit the frederick county judges jus dnt like cody bruchey guess wat i dnt like ya dicks either if i could id cut ur dicks off an shove it in yas fuckin throuts dick face bastards aint got nothin better to do but send sumbody to jail
 
Alexandra Quirarte
Alexandra Quirarte Im going to pick up applications for work !!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PRAY FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going thru hard times so i need to work .
 
Jaccy Stehle
Jaccy Stehle Some days I just hate this time of day. I get so sleepy and today I'm in the middle of making cake pops! I just hope they don't flop!
 
Mohammed Omer
Mohammed Omer I did a heavy grand round today from 10 a.m to 3:00 p.m The interesting thing is that ,I have been supervised by another " endocrinologist" Shaklo keda I will be endocrinologist by definition
 
Sofolo Cruz
Sofolo Cruz i like your legs.
 
Joline Cervantes
Joline Cervantes once a bitch always a trick we need to tie this 4 legged hoes up.......and got no lifez nd tlk bout innocent lil kids....well nasty ass ?? I DNT KNW WUT TO CALL YALL Y TALK BOUT OTHER MOMS IF U DNT KNW WUT A MOM IS HAVIN OTHER PPL TAKE CARE OF UR KIDS OR U CANT STND UR KIDS....BUT U KNW THTS A GUD THING OTHER PPL TKIN CARE OF DA KIDS WE ALL GROWN WOMEN here..SORRY I MEAN ME.....LOL ;D
 
Swagga Rite
Swagga Rite ion want shaky hoe i want 6 bitch
 
Precious Amabetari
Precious Amabetari Lord tnk u 4 d peace am enjoyin in pH,I know it wil flow 2 evry other state in 9ja in d name of jesus
 
Darrius Worth
Darrius Worth I to real to be living so fake
 
Brandon Means
Brandon Means Where for art thou mDNA??!! I have to read 5 chapters of biotech before tomorrow!! Ouch :/
 
Elizabeth Pimentel
Elizabeth Pimentel omg my dog love to eat hot cheetos n now she would share with mii ... she start to grrrrr at mii wen i try to take da bag away 4m her lol
 
Safi A. Muhamed
Safi A. Muhamed Today I don't feel like doing anything .. I just wanna lay in my bed .. Don't feel like picking up my phone ..! So leave a message at the tone Cuz 2day I swear am not doing anything ..!!! SaFI
 
Dominic Melillo
Dominic Melillo nice turn for the weather. i was tired of living in sleepy hollow
 
Samantha Chabot
Samantha Chabot I think i got one of my eyebrows while i was dying my hair..i really hope one eye brow isnt dark brown and one a blondish brown..
 
Hannah Denton
Hannah Denton Great insanity work out... I can feel the abbs coming in.!!(:
 
Dignus Armonas
9gag.com
9GAG is the easiest way to have fun!
 
Nicole Graham-Edwards
Nicole Graham-Edwards yesterday i was eating some of those cheeze it scramble snacks, so when i reached my hand in the bag and pulled out some, I thought hummm I'll try to spell a word with the tiles before I eat them. Lo and behold if the first five tiles spelled J E S U S !!!
 
Ayoo Narz
Ayoo Narz I Can Sell Salt To Ah Sluq.`! #FWM*
 
Running Sunflower
Running Sunflower Welcome to Celebrity Ready Steady Cook. So Anthony, you had £5 to spend...what's in your bag? "Organic chicken, langoustines, rice, stock, wine, scallops, onions, garlic, stilton, brie, goats-cheese and 3 bottles of Cava and a bottle of Blue Nun and I have £2.74 left over".
 
Henrietta Boakye
Henrietta Boakye i love everybody.
 
Liddo Fay
Liddo Fay National guard bound, My recruiter was like are you FAT?? " ME no not at all.... Him I know you DON'T have a flat stomach, me yes I do hah (you pass) lmao he koolin, Gotta long day tomorrow gotta go pass this asab , one time ... Well wish me luck. # I'm a little scared but I foot a strong head on my shoulders # congradulations to me
 
Sabrina Starr Fairchild
Sabrina Starr Fairchild I need a favor.........it is very important to me that you read this.......I have a small request and it would mean the world to me if my real friends read this......If I ever start writing my life second by second on my Facebook.....PLEASE PUNCH ME! THANX AND I APPRECIATE YOU!
 
Gail Baaby
Gail Baaby Talk All The Shit You Want, But Dont Think I Dont Got Nothin To Say! #YourTurnIsComin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment