Monday, December 5, 2011

Did not go to school today I am sick Tomorrow will be 6 months that I haven't been allowed to see my daughter I have only one wish for Christmas

Juan Pazvasquez
Juan Pazvasquez Did not go to school today I, am sick
 
Marissa Jayne Wolfe
Marissa Jayne Wolfe Tomorrow will be 6 months that I haven't been allowed to see my daughter. I have only one wish for Christmas.
 
Dana Portee'
Dana Portee' Rat tat tat tat yes im a brat......give me what i want or step the FUCK back.... Man down :)
 
Jaymi Martinez
Jaymi Martinez If skewl wasn't needed I wouldn't come for shit , only reason I come is to prove everyone wronq that's always doubtinq me & b/c itss needed ! Lol
 
Ebube Glory
Ebube Glory I believe I can 'FLY' only I can see it den I will be it
 
Paul Hampton
Paul Hampton THE SHOWER WAS NICE AND AND WEEEEEEEEEEE I WISH HOLLY WAS IN THERE WITH ME THOUGH SMILE :)
 
Nique Dorsey
Nique Dorsey Wonder whatever would you do if i went missin on yo ass??? Lol
 
Heather Anne Richards
Heather Anne Richards Nick will only fall asleep if I sing...geez...
 
Sammy Philp
Sammy Philp I just spent 10 minutes in HMV deciding what movie to download when I get home!
 
Faaro Umama
Faaro Umama I Love u ol ma lil galz... may Allah blz u ol 4 soon recovry !
 
Matthew Studlar
Matthew Studlar They say once your family accepts who you are, then eventually the world will. What if your family is ashamed of you, or thinks you are gross? What if they think you will go to hell, even if you know you won't? Why is it that families can't accept their relatives the way they are? I used to think that the only way to get my family to accept me, was to take myself out of the world. Then I realized, its not me who has a problem. Its the ones who can't accept me for who I am, who have the problem. My family doesn't accept me for who I am. And that makes me sad, bcuz I still love them in spite of that. I wish I had the strength to tell my family who I am, without being hated. But I know this is impossible, so for now I'll only be myself around those who I know accept me. My mom, my sister, and my friends :) I love you all...thank you.
 
Ashwani RajPut
Ashwani RajPut You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.
 
John Marcotte
John Marcotte Goodbye old furnace that was attempting to kill us in our sleep... I will not miss you at all.
 
Alice M Lewis
Alice M Lewis I have officially put on my BIG GIRL PANTIES today! Not only did I FIX the swimming pool, no help from All Around Pool and Spa from Meridian, that promised me Veteran's day they would come, but I also dipped two mice out of the pool! Yeah!!!!! I can do it!!!!!
 
Thembinkosi 'mad T' Dube
Thembinkosi 'mad T' Dube I wondr if i had a fragile <3 hw hard my life wud b..
 
Jayshon Cinco Jackson
Jayshon Cinco Jackson I realized its not all about sports and fame and money... I'm in this for my family to put a smile on my MOMMY face make her proud show her I can be somebody ! I live you mom and thank you for everything ... Thank you for giving me life ! I'm gonna make you proud !
 
Mark R Bela
Mark R Bela so on my 23rd year im just trying break the curse play 1 on 1 with the reaper loser gets hurse with a crooked refree so i gota get my money first!!!
 
Raj Modi
Raj Modi i love india i miss india
 
Melanie Liu Jialing
Melanie Liu Jialing In my UGC class and I have no freaking clue what my lecturer is talking about... something something christianity in a something something world.
 
Marcus Leonard Teutsch
Marcus Leonard Teutsch Feet are wet and I just got rained out its gunna be a good Monday!!
 
J Tyler Clark
J Tyler Clark Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! i had a great birthday morning thanks to connor mcbride and willey dyer! and i guess who ever else was there too! and thanks lauren, waffle, and j lyn! for takin me out ihad a great time!
 
Deeh Nah Yah
Deeh Nah Yah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2FzuAy24hA I LOVE IT
www.youtube.com
cover by : Stephan Jerzak \m/
 
Marz Taylor
Marz Taylor i miss sum of my exes idky doe. #ONLYSOME
 
Amy Wolfe
Amy Wolfe So...that research paper that almost killed me, and almost made me pick up smoking lol. Yeah! I made an A on it!!:)
 
Josh J-Cross Burris
Josh J-Cross Burris Stick my pen up in ya eye.... Take a shit on any guy..... Yes my mind is kind of high.... Make these bitches suffer i.... Run this around my way...... Run this shit through town for play..... One day ill be very paid - One day you'll be very WAIT.... HAAHahhhaahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpF-KABIS60
www.youtube.com
::Download This Song Here:: http://soundcloud.com/jcrossfree4allmixtape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment