Monday, December 5, 2011

So pissed its not even funny i think i am going to leave for a while i just wish everyone would leave me alone and let me live mylife and

Christopher Michael Hautala
Christopher Michael Hautala So pissed its not even funny i think i am going to leave for a while i just wish everyone would leave me alone and let me live mylife and do what i want not what all off u want i am happy with the person i am with and if u dont like it go fuck ur self i love u baby girl and our son logan
 
Kingpin Kingsley
Kingpin Kingsley Bein a gud person is lyk a bein a goalkeepa. No matta how many goals u save, people wil rememba only da ones u missed.
 
Goutam Jain
Goutam Jain "My One Hand Is Enough To Fight Against The Wolrld.. If U Hold The Other One......."
 
Mladen Garcevic Hua Hua
Mladen Garcevic Hua Hua Ove godine Hua Hua splav prenosi svoju novogodisnju proslavu i ludu atmosferu na krov grada u ekskluzivni event prostor Glamur. Ocekuje vas vrhunski provod samo za odabrane uz Ekstra Orkestra bend. Uzivajte... u fenomenalnoj novogodisnjoj proslavi, savrsen bend, izobilje hrane i pica i pogled na ceo Beograd... Hua Hua, Glamoure i Ekstra Orkestra vam garantuju najbolju novogodisnju zabavu u gradu!info line: 060 050 04 94
 
Udipta Bora
Udipta Bora A Sweet Conversation Between Girl & Boy after Break-up..... Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty (Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ???) Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in mind....But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know) Girl : I Heard that she is Funny & Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't) ...Boy : Sure She is....(But she is nothing compared to you) Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...(We never did) Boy : I Hope you do too....(What Happened to You & Me...???) Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry) Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry) Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you & Miss you) Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never stop Loving you....Never Ever) What U Think "Love" is always "Beautiful" when its True....!!

Likes

Satyadeep BorahNavin AgarwalArjya Sonu Sinha
 
Kimberly Hoffman
Kimberly Hoffman Stupid alarm purque no pude dejame impas i just wants to sleep oh well i guess! gots to make that money hey does anybody know of a job where they will actually pay u to sleep?! Ah what am i saying thats a pipe dream....
 
Shadrack Mkapa
Shadrack Mkapa Today its ma birthday so I invite u all
 
Jerrid Fletcher
Jerrid Fletcher This Week: "No Weapon Formed Against U Shall Prosper"! #BelieveIt

Likes

Angelica Holmes TuckerKarla BrownJohnnie Jmworship MurrayAntwon RayShun Stinnett
 
Abhisar Jain
Abhisar Jain Life is like a puzzle.. its just when u feel you have solved it... U get screwed up..!!!!
 
Emeina Affiffi
Emeina Affiffi People think the worst tthing is “loosing the one u loved in life” but the truth is , the worst thing in life is “loosing urself in the process of loving some one too much.."

Likes

Faiz Patel
 
Mtangeni Nauyala Energy
Mtangeni Nauyala Energy My Mother is sum one else none of u has th ryt to swear her... Study me if u dnt knw me...! :./
 
Oshodi Herjokeh
Oshodi Herjokeh my people i shall received the grace and blessings of Allah. Amin. What about u?

Likes

Oshodi Tawakalit HormortorlanitollaxyOshodi Herjokeh
 
Aregawi Gebremariam
Aregawi Gebremariam to some of u facebook users don't write some stuipd things on someone' page...............it is immoral and .................any way no one is gonna be dissapointed by your bad posts!!!!
 
Jayanti Prajapati
Jayanti Prajapati Study Kolaveri D Version.. Hand-la book-u, book la stuff-u, eyes full aa tear-u.. empty mind-u, exam come-u, life reverse gear-u.. God i m dyin nau, prof is happy how-u.. this-u song-u 4 students-u, we dont hav a choice-u.. Why dis exams kolaveri kolaveri D....
 
Sarena Acevedo
Sarena Acevedo Tj is gnna b sooo excited dat his mommys goin back home 2 him (: now i can hold him& play wit him, read his books 2 him?! & sing 2 him?! Take him & nice bath & get him warm :) .. feed him & burp him!? I loveee my lilman 2 da maxx. (: love u baby ill b home soon :)

Likes

Joshua Ramos
 
Octavia Jackson
Octavia Jackson U da boss ayee <3
 
Nika Ford
Nika Ford missin my mama ready 4 ha 2 cum home I keep tryna figure out if I wanna kn anymore bad news r do I wanna jus wait till da doctors find good news den mayb I'll listen. neway she is doing good doe thank u GOD
 
Will Gates Moe
Will Gates Moe Damn its been a whole 5 years since u left me i love u wish u was here R.I.P MOM M.O.E

Likes

Trey Champion
 
Cynthia A Ndong'a
Cynthia A Ndong'a wen u keep talking abt it i knw its REALLY drivin DEEP into u.. alyk it tht way
 
Maye Picatoste Tabalon
Maye Picatoste Tabalon i need u like water like like rain ... i need u like mercy from heavens gate .. there's a freedom in your eyes .. that carried me through INEEDYOU ...
 
Amalunni Lal
Amalunni Lal ALL PANANGAD EEYAPPAN(NIKHIN) FANS ASSOCIATION.... Members-+1 commerce girls H.S.S.PANANGAD... Brought to u by-STYLISH STAR AMAL LAL...

Likes

Aneez Nt
 
Suvannah Conlee-Dyer
Suvannah Conlee-Dyer hahaha u thought u was gettin the car..go to courthouse do what u got to do..idc..thats alot of money ur gonna have a pay out
 
Gautam Bafna
Gautam Bafna Luv me or hate me.. in both conditions m der wid u.... till my last breath and der after.......
 
Joshua Won
Joshua Won Good morning sometimes to get the results your looking for, u have to do what's seems challenging.
 
Jagdish Singh
Jagdish Singh I am sad i am sad i am sad i am sad i am sad i am sad but it dose'nt matter that am sad or happy i want u always happy

Likes

Jagdish SinghDia Jeng
 

No comments:

Post a Comment