Monday, December 5, 2011

:O wwwvideofyme No IF's No But's No Regrets Just pure LOVE that Im feelin From you Aletha Routh Plaza Montisor My bdayin 3cnt wait on life boutta b in dat bitch tweakin bt ny

Anas Sid
www.videofy.me
 
Emmanuel Jeferson Cacananta Ramos
Emmanuel Jeferson Cacananta Ramos No IF's... No But's... No Regrets... Just pure L-O-V-E that Im feelin... From you Aletha Routh Plaza Montisor..
 
Keona Nopatience Harris
Keona Nopatience Harris My bday.in 3cnt wait on life boutta b in dat bitch tweakin bt ny ways I'm hangn whidd one of my fav cuzins nd otha pplz o yea,I'm so happi
 
Dinesh Krishna Pilla
Dinesh Krishna Pilla A-Average friend B-Best frnd C-Close frnd D-Dear frnd E-Ever frnd F-Familiar frnd G-Good frnd H-Helping frnd I-Intelligent frnd J-Joyful frnd K-Kind frnd L-Lovely frnd M-Memorable frnd N-Naughty frnd O-Old & Gold frnd P-Peaceful frnd Q-Qute frnd R-Rare frnd S-Special frnd T-Talent frnd U-Ultimate frnd V-Valuable frnd W-Wonderful frnd X-Xlent frnd Y-Youth frnd Z-Zeal frnd So ur my A-Z friends...

Likes

Chaitu ChaitanyaMamta ChoudaryPrasad Prabha
 
Taha Ahmed Siddiqui
Taha Ahmed Siddiqui Keh Do Gham e Hussain Mananey Walon ko Momin kabhe Shohdaa ka Matam nahi kartey Hai Ishq apni Jaan sy zyada Aal e Rasool sy Yun sar e aam hum Un ka Tamasha nahi kartey Royen Vo jo Munkir hain Shahdat e Hussain k Hum Zinda o Javed ka maatam nahi karty ...
 
Lili Ana
Lili Ana Buna seara,,,,,, Aceasta seara va fi una speciala, pentru ca fiecare are ceva de daruit si intotdeauna exista cineva care sa primeasca,,,,,,,,sunt multe moduri in care poti s-o faci, dar daca pleaca din inima, tu vei fi cel fericit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lili. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O seara deosebita tuturor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Likes

Bejean OtiliaGeorge HuiuDâlí Tûnécïñø MädrílêñøSimona Mona
 
Irasema Lopez
 
Truckerjobs App
Truckerjobs App RWI Transportation and R&O Transportation! Join our Transportation Family! We are 100% COMMITTED to the Success of our OWNER OPERATORS and OWNER OPERATOR TEAMS! Click below to APPLY! http://www.truckergrandcentral.com/app/Driver-Application-Facebook/
www.truckergrandcentral.com
Quick APP Form - Get the Job & Pay You Deserve! We'll also update you by email or text message about matching job opportunities.
 
Nurul Afiqah Rosli
Nurul Afiqah Rosli watashi wa anata o aishite Afif Husaini

Likes

Jeck D. Lolholic
 
Paulo Rocha
Paulo Rocha Procuramos Rececionista para realização de trabalho administrativo e atendimento nas suas instalações em MATOSINHOS. Somente candidatos com as competências abaixo listadas serão consideradas. Pretende-se: - Boa apresentação; - Dinamismo; - Gosto por relações interpessoais; - Experiência na função; - Boa fluência verbal em Português; - Fluência em Inglês e Espanhol (falado e escrito), outras línguas mais valia; - Conhecimentos de Informática; - Capacidade de gestão interpessoal; - Habilitações literárias: mínimo 12° Ano; - Disponibilidade imediata. Vencimento para começar será o salário mínimo em vigor. Enviar CV com foto para rh@aspiro360.com
 
Theresa Herron
Theresa Herron O my gracious LORD, thank you for your kiidness and mercy. with out thee love I would be lost I can alway count on my precious FATHER in my hour of need,I was very sick for the past few week's.Without you LORD ,I am lost and weak .Thank you GOD for your compassion and love for me...
 
Gabrielle Smith
Gabrielle Smith Coffee,Ceral && Jerry Sprinqqer (;; Wonderful Modayy Loll,.k -*[Y)ou[O)nly[L)ive[O)nce
 
Antoinette Quintina Brown
Antoinette Quintina Brown Would like to thank everyone who made me and my family's day a great success... s/o to Ms. Dawn and Leave the Details too Me Cater'er...... the food was off the chain as i knew it would... s/o to Ms. Syretta and her cakes/dessert table... and a special thank you Mom Michelle great pictures... ...
 
Daniela Nido
Daniela Nido >:o fuk fuk fuk!!!
 
Dan Bethel
Dan Bethel MILLIONS OF SLAVES FOR THE US GOVERNMENT!!!! Georgia Lawmaker says people on unemployment are lazy, and should have to volunteer 25 hours a week, to be able to get their check. I saw this lawmarker on CNN, when I couldn't sleep the other night. Now for weeks on end, almost a year to be factual, news organizations have been saying about the work force, that people have given up looking for work. Especially anytime after they talk about the unemployment rate here in the USA. I am so tired of this misinformation, spat out by these so called experts on the economy, that have never once been unemployed in their lives, are going to tell everyone, that Americans that are out of work, are lazy, and stopped looking for work. I'm calling BULLSHIT on this subject, and hope you SHARE this, so it makes the point clear. I get pissed off that these people( NEWS and their EXPERTS) never mention any of the key causes for any of the problems in our economic system. So I'm gonna list them, and maybe when you SHARE this, they'll pull their heads out, and report the truth for once. Reasons why this unemployed guy, has issues with finding steady work. And I'm talking about me people, Dan Bethel. 1. ILLEGAL ALIENS. These little economic terrorists, flowing over the fences and staying past work visa's, often work a job for less than it's worth. The greedy traitors that hire them, know they are illegal, and take advantage of that, driving the wages lower, taking jobs of hard working AMERICAN FAMILIES. Just because I am white, doesn't mean I am born with money, or have anything to do with the leading classes. I have to work for my money, I always have. Dozens of my friends who used to be carpenters, have lost their homes, their families through divorce, and/or had to move to try and find a diffrent profession, as most of these construction sites, hired ILLEGAL ALIENS over AMERICANS. So competing in a job market with around 20 million fence jumping,visa overstaying aliens, that will work for slave wages, makes it hard to find the work.( CONSTRUCTION IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY JOBS THEY FILL) 2. GOVERMENT REGULATIONS AND LAW MAKERS. The USA doesn't try to hide the lobbiest agenda. Everyone knows that if a company gives lots of money to a politician, the said politician makes laws that bennifit said company, that also hurts that companies compeditors. NAFTA( North American Free Trade Association) is one such organization that makes it cheaper to move a company to another country outside the US, than to opperate the same business within the USA. Companies leave, shut down, or go out of business. Drive down any street anywhere in the USA today, and see the empty buildings. Cities that once made thousands of cars and trucks a day, and was the staple industries in their community, are virtual ghost towns. Lumber industry, manufacting jobs, skilled trade jobs, and a decent pay rate all vanished. 3. AMOUNT OF AVAILABLE JOBS. Everyday, Monday - Sunday, I look for work online. Craigslist, Indeed.com, Job Finder, etc, etc, etc, and when I do find a job that I have skills for, I apply. I'm no lazy dude, with one a single skill set in my bag-o-tricks, in point of fact I have a pretty big tool chest, with many skills in the drawers. So with that in mind, I send out many resumes for many different kinds of work. The companies that haven't gone out of business, are overwhelmed with applications. Some thing that the news has reported on, which makes them saying people stopped looking for work, not make sense. I was shown, while on an interview, a stack of competing resumes. It was as tall as my arm is long, I'm guessing when I say this, but it was deffinately over 4500 resumes. The phone book in my area has around 2000 pages in it, and the resume stack, was way bigger. Remember, this was for just 1 job, 1 opening. I'm sure I could bring more reasons to the table, like Wall Street bail outs, like BANKS not handing out loans for small business to grow, low wages, business treating workers like slaves because they have 4500 resumes on their desk, slow business means less positions, etc. The point is that people are looking for work, wanting better work, wanting their lives back that they got with hard work, but the GOVERNMENT stands in the way, the BANKS stand in the way, and now they are talking about making you work 25hrs a week on top of that to get the money you already paid into for, sounds like they have calculated a way to get millions of slaves. VOTING is IMPORTANT people. This CHANGE in the government hasn't been good. I challenge the news to ask people looking for work, not a $450,000 a year so called expert, how easy it is to find a new job. Better yet, do a TV show about it. It will never happen, that would mean the truth got out........so SHARE this, pass it on, and set the record straight. Dan Bethel~
 
Marcia Moraes de Oliveira
Marcia Moraes de Oliveira Diz a lenda que eu sou uma ma influência para conselhos amorosos (meu ex-marido chegou até me proibir de aconselhar dois amigos de infância dele...). Agora, vocês me me conhecem bem e sabem como lido com estas questões: se num güenta, pra que pergunta? ^^ Como diria o Teletubbies-mor, vocês são uma p*rr* mesmo! ;)

Likes

Laila Santana
 
Dan Smith
Dan Smith So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees?Hot air for a cool breeze?Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? How I wish, how I wish you were here.We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,Running over the same old ground. What have we found? The same old fears.Wish you were here. o how i wish that u were here cus i miss u but u cant :(
 
Sim Sens
Sim Sens No sabes que regalarle a tu pareja, o regalarte, esta navidad? Sal de la rutina y regalo algo que puedan disfrutar. Ofertas disponibles: Noche de Travesuras y Noche para Recordar. Disponibles solo hasta el 5 de diciembre de 2011 o mientras dure. http://www.simplementesensual.com/oferta.html
www.simplementesensual.com
 
Guilherme Dias
Guilherme Dias Está acabando o amor Você ainda não veio Não disse, não ligou Se vem viver comigo Se me quer como amigo Se não quer mais me ver Você vai me esquecer Você vai me fazer padecer..... Nessa nossa disputa Nesse seu jeito bom Eu não quero saber Você vai desdenhar E vai sofrer VOCE VAI ME DESTRUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR..... Como uma faca cortando as etapas Furando ao redor Me indignando, me enchendo de tédio Roubando o meu ar Me deixa só e depois não consegue Não me satisfaz Pensando em te matar de amor ou de dor eu te espero calado...... Voce Vai Me Destruiiiiiiir ...♪
 
Morgan Colvard
Morgan Colvard I wanna go fishin! :o)
 
Md Shariq Md Rafique
Md Shariq Md Rafique keh do GHUM E HUSSAIN manany walo ko momin kabhi shohada ka maataam nahi krty hai ishq apni jaan se ziyada AAL E RASOOL se yun SAR E AAM hum unka tamasha nahi krty roye wo jo munkir hai SHAHADAT E HUSSAIN ke ham ZINDA O JAVAID ka maataam nahi krty

Likes

Md Shariq Md Rafique
 
Jose Nieves
Jose Nieves Si te gusta DISELO..Si la(o) quieres DEMUESTRASELO...RECUERDA: que en esta vida tenemos muy pocas oportunidades para demostrar lo que sentimos ya q la vida se te puede ir en un abrir y cerrar de ojos...!

Likes

Carlos HernandezJose Nieves
 
Mmoloki Mulah Rams
Mmoloki Mulah Rams Q-o nkhandetseng.A- u are th 1 wu startd wth th mood change u wntd nuthn t do wth mi so saw no nid t stick around

Likes

Moranang Legakwa Gatwekeengkamainanyana Molebatsi
 
Ramon E Colon
Ramon E Colon No seas mejor o peor que los demás, simplemente sé diferente..
 
Tiffany Aguilar
Tiffany Aguilar Coffee&toast before my awesome 10-7 shift 0.o
 

No comments:

Post a Comment