Monday, December 5, 2011

Do U believe in human rights freedom then Respect my religion of ISLAM if Not REMOVE me from Ur friends list RIGHTNOW Follow me 33 Hisham Kilany

Sherine Shaalan
Do U believe in human rights & freedom ----then----> Respect my religion of ISLAM .. if Not REMOVE me from Ur friends list RIGHT-NOW !
Follow me <3<3 Hisham Kilany -----> (Facebook) & Hisham Kilany -----> (Twitter) <3<3
 
Ty Cleland
Ty Cleland off of facebook till christmas break. if u need me text me. 503 490 6447
 
James Moshier
James Moshier http://youtu.be/tDq3fNew1rU
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG | Buy the single here: http://atlr.ec/omcYHc The video was shot at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, and was directed by Ben Mor.

Likes

James Moshier
 
Deonna Santiago
Deonna Santiago Good Morning Fb!!!! Thank God 4 another day, the Lord's love is just so unconditional, & im thankful 4 all he has done 4 me, what about u?!?! Man oh man, my life would be a complete wreck wit out him cuz wit out him & his guidance, id be like a blind man giving directions to a another blind man, it just wouldnt work. So THANK U MY HEAVENLY FATHER 4 ALL U HAVE DONE 4 ME & ALL U CONTINUE 2 DO!!!!!

Likes

Ronda Smith
 
Ranjeet Gupta
Ranjeet Gupta WHY WOMEN CRY ? A little boy asked his mother,"why r u crying?'' because i m women,she told him. I don't understand,"he said.his mom just hugged him and said,and u never will. Later the little boy asked his father,why does mother seem to cry for no reason? All women cry for no reason,was all his dad could say. the little boy grew up and become a man,still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to god.when God got on the phone,he asked, 'god,why do women cry so easily?'' God said: when i made the women she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,yet gentle enough to give comfort. i gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry he'r husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,but some times tests her strength and her resolve to stand besides him unfalteringly. And finally,i gave her a tear to shed.this is her exclusively to use when ever is neded U see my son,said God,"the beauty of a women is not in the clothes she wears,the figure that she carries or the way she comb her hair. the beauty of a women must be seen in her eyes,because that is the doorway to her heart----the place where love resides."
 
Sophie Pixie Davis
Sophie Pixie Davis i wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when its cold he'll will b the one who comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers u look beautiful
 
Kendra Griffin Solovinme
Kendra Griffin Solovinme Just wanted to say that I love my to sisters Sabra and sissy griffin love u guys

Likes

Kiara Kearney LovinghimKayla MsMotivated Nixon
 
Matt Mcdonald
Matt Mcdonald hey bro u playing puck packing lips wearing polo hats....oh wait nice stache _"josh wyrosdic"
 
Aditya Sengar
Aditya Sengar Nothing can come into your experience unless u summon it through persistent thoughts..........
 
Michelle Wilhelm-Batdorf
Michelle Wilhelm-Batdorf "miss u miss u really wanna kiss u but cant right now, so kiss me through the phone until i get home"... Thats my version..u know who u are..hope to c u soon. <3 :)

Likes

Ashley Batdorf
 
Bengu Asemahle Viwe
Bengu Asemahle Viwe Count ur blessings 1 by 1 n it wil surprise u wat da lord has done...***
 
Joymzmike Reasnover
Joymzmike Reasnover Just won't say happy brithday. 2 my sister Peggy aka Peewee love u sis

Likes

Chuck Vs MonteArica Soinlove Noble
 
Fausiat Damilare Ibrahim
Fausiat Damilare Ibrahim Am tired of marking! U can help me 2 finish it?
 
Albiebaby Naa Odaakai King-bruce
Albiebaby Naa Odaakai King-bruce Ur are 5yrs 2day bt it seems lyk only yersteday,it been 5yrs bt de pain in ma heart is still as fresh as yesteday's wound,i miss u soo much dat smtyms i feel lyk u're still alive and out der and dat u'll be cmn home very soon.It gettn 2 christmas and am mummy where are u 2 bake 4 us lyk u used 2 do 5yrs back?De last words u spoke 2m is still echoing in ma ear as if it was only yerteday dat u spoke 2m .I feel soo sad and lonely mummy i wish u were here wif me...i knw where eva u are u are in safe hands and dat u're very happy,i knw u're keepin watch ova all of us especially ur grandchildren and dat u're very happy 2 see dem.How i wish u were here 2 see dem grow,how i wish u were here 2 play wif dem and i knw dats wat uv always wntd mummy bt faith took u away soon.We all do miss u mum and we will always do....Till we meet again mummy until den we say gudbye mummy and we all luv u mummy we all do...very much..MAY UR GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE MUMMY!AMEN.
 
V Muthafuccin Groove
V Muthafuccin Groove good weed good drank big money rollin n somethin foreign w/ leather grippin grain i handle my business so i deserve 2 get throwed........yea hoes worried bout me n mine we good on our end n bae keepin a smile on my face klmsl @ u silly hoes n niggas
 
Otchere-darko William
Otchere-darko William *LISTENING TO SOME ANNOYING COOLS* 'if u luv her let her go'- pure bullcrap. y shd u let her go if u luv her
 
Edward Donaldson
Edward Donaldson ... yall church girls kill me.. yall b lie'n.. the freakiest of em all... yall get all holy when its my turn to smash!!.. u think ima wife u cuz u hold'n out... NO!!!.. it say ”taste and c that the lord is good”... lmao (hold'n out just gone make me smash somebody else mean while) .. smh..
 
Siviwe Ndudane
Siviwe Ndudane LOL lechap ayivunywanga now ithi ''You are like school in December'' ibuze ityhalela inwele ngemva ngomnwe lecherry ''Why? What do u mean?'' iphendule ichap ithi ''No Class''.

Likes

Zimbini Cola
 
Lebogang Nkolobe
Lebogang Nkolobe Ke feditse ma shift n m gonna relax at hme 4 the next 2 dayz n i thnk m gonna go 2 the mall jst me,myself n i.cnt w8t bt u cn join me if u wnt,yes u!
 
Darwin Lewis
Darwin Lewis BACK HME,,,HOPEFULLY TEL FEB.JAIL IS OVA CRWDD SO ITS AH EARLY RELEASE SMH MAN THANK GOD,,,I NEEDDA EAT SUM REAL FOOD NA WHO COOKD LOL...THANKS TO MI MOTHER AND FAM AN TA EVRYBDY WHO TALKD TA GOD FA MEH I NEEDED DAT!!!ONE LUV TA ALL OF U GUYS...

Likes

Joshua WalkerDavin Msjacobyjones MalveauxHeather BrownFransaya Lewis
 
Uriah McPherson
Uriah McPherson Money n me been having fun for a long time? U tired of workin? I don't have to... Will own my own business n 2 yrs tops!!! Pacing my Movements
 
SawRaj Awa-aRa PradHan
SawRaj Awa-aRa PradHan Attachment is not when two people chat Day & Night . . . . . . .. . . Its when someone mails u and adds an image or data file with it. That File is known as attachment. :P
 
Jeff Platt
Jeff Platt the other day i was boiling water and straining the water i burnt my arm .and started bawling i had an awful flash back and culdnt stop crying.i love u baby boy please love me again
 
Sarang Jadhav
Sarang Jadhav thanks all 4 wishing me all and showing love and care ...god bless u all
 
Krystal Mills
Krystal Mills BAbe has my phone today so if u need me text his phone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment