Monday, December 5, 2011

they say my kindness is my weakness maybe they right so before i help another i gotta think twice puttin dirt on my name tryna fuck up my life maybe

The'oneNonly MsJo
The'oneNonly MsJo they say my kindness is my weakness maybe they right/ so before i help another i gotta think twice/ puttin dirt on my name tryna fuck up my life maybe its jealousy maybe its spite/ learn from my mistakes take it as a lesson learned/ cant go back to the past so i guess i gotta let it burn/ set it on fire and get back to the money/ well see who gets the last laugh soon u wont think its so funny. -Ms.Jo this is history in the making. when life knocks you down you get back up stronger smarter and wiser. Set goals for urself and do wat ever it takes to accomplish those goals. God bless everyone have a good day today!
 
Dana Gibson
Dana Gibson Live laugh love if u dont u will fall apart
 
Italians Best
Italians Best r.i.p chris aka chico ur truely missed but never forgotten i love you bro i know u lookin down on everyone n ur family..

Likes

Bree Tha Best MillerJoseph AliceaAlly Nicole Rivas
 
Wanda Ortiz
Wanda Ortiz A Big bday shout out to my cuzo prime rip i wil always love u and have u in my heart i miss u and wish u was here :(

Likes

Jessica Loca
 
Andrew Stannard
Andrew Stannard Its great how the one fucking thing u say not to do and not only that it happins behind your back thanks you make me feel so great you know that!!!!!!!!!
 
Melissa Nicole Dobrosky
Melissa Nicole Dobrosky I was stupid 4 what i did...wish i cud go bak a week. I fuckin love u terrence and dont wana be without you by my side.
 
Shawny Grear
Shawny Grear Doggie Doo a new a new toy where u feed the dog and it drops dookie! #I'veseenitall
 
Ke-Llale Ootlhe-o Le-moitseng
Ke-Llale Ootlhe-o Le-moitseng Spell out your name and see what it "means" A: hot B: loves people C: good kisser D: makes people laugh E: Has gorgeous eyes F: people wild and crazy adore you G: very outgoing H: easy to fall in love with I: loves to laugh and smile J: is really sweet K: really silly L: smile to die for M: makes dating fun N: Is a really good kisser O: has one of the best personalities ever P: popular with all type of people Q: a hypocrite R: good boyfriend or girlfriend S: cute T: can kick the heck outta u U: is very hot V: not judgmental W: very broad minded X: never let people tell you what to do Y: is loved by everyone Z: can be funny and dumb at times

Likes

Moipone Kele PhehleRichard Maunatlala
 
Yolanda Holt
Yolanda Holt So u just going to keep letting him disrespect u,HOW STUPID CAN U B,FORREAL,u hold the cards he has nothing. SMH
 
Susan Dillon
Susan Dillon i don't need an ANGLE on top my tree i have my little ANGLE in heaven looking down on us wish u were here love yaxxxput dis as ur staus if u have someone in heaven tat cnt be here x x x

Likes

Caroline Hogan
 
Surelyyie Mei
Surelyyie Mei When your friend lies to you, it is not his fault! actually it is your's.... bcoz u didnt give him da proper space to tell da truth......!!!!!!!!!!!!.......
 
Jarrelle Cohen
Jarrelle Cohen Stay strong, im gonna love u thru it
 
Sinamile Radebe
Sinamile Radebe Accpt me 4rndz .hope u still enjoying da holidayz
 
Misty Breunig
Misty Breunig i love how one min u want me then the next u block me.............o well your loss not mine!!!!!!
 
Lalawaqar Idrees
Lalawaqar Idrees Hey! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
brownizze.info
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Nqobile Mee-gal Dlamini
Nqobile Mee-gal Dlamini Enjoy lyf no mattr hw hard it may seem!wn lyf gvs u THOUSND reasons 2 cry,show da world u hv a MILLION reasons 2 smile!!!

Likes

Pranissa LowtonSpeed Zide
 
Menuka Chd
Menuka Chd We mis u both of u sumi n lalu...moment which we spend 2gether....

Likes

Ranju Katwal
 
Rudy Rip Lamont Griswold
Rudy Rip Lamont Griswold Live for ur self not for others u cnt make any one happy if u aint happy Rudy G. living
 
Aleksandar Kovacevic
www.youtube.com
Prti Bee Gee Album: Grejtest Hits (2002)

Likes

Maria Maza Krup
 
Simmi Patel
Simmi Patel "When you love someone, don't make them love as much as u do.. But love them so much that they don't want to be loved by anyone except you"

Likes

Simmi Patel
 
Julius Oluwatosin
Julius Oluwatosin come 4 yr total deliverance @CACprayer centre. ajebandele, ikere road ado ekiti. 7th-11th of dec.By prophet,evang SAMSON OLUWAMODEDE. 5pm to7:30pm. Come nd u will blessed.
 
Kemba Nkonde
Kemba Nkonde Our God z stronger than any other,so wat eva u mayb going thru nothn aint 2big 4him, so lay it o down b4 him n walk wit yo head high coz he rot yo lyf statn frm da end 2da begining, meanin o yo problems already hv solutions so surrenda o 2 Jesus,dnt try 2do Gods job its imponsible.trust our GOD whoz higher than any other.

Likes

Bweupe Lombanya
 
Dia Es Zoli Pasztor
Dia Es Zoli Pasztor Za Bozic zelim........., da mogu nazvati gore na nebo, da mogu cuti glasove, koji mi ovdje dole nedostaju... Ne trebaju mi andjeli na jelki. Ja imam jednog na nebu, koji me cuva i koji gleda na mene...!!! Postavi ovo u svoj profil, ako i za tebe postoji neko na nebu, ko ti jako nedostaje...!!!
 
David Craig
David Craig Life is what u make it u put in then c what u get out of it live. Love. Laugh
 
Nikki Reynolds
Nikki Reynolds Now mf want to send me friends request but u have no friends an im gne be the first bitches plz if yall dnt want it forreal keep it moving then I look on my friend stat somebody post under my name so if u dnt think I would say something call me cause its some childish mf on here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment