Monday, December 5, 2011

Tyler Sick over weekend today Emma almost made it to daycare Oh grab something napkins anything Yeah our washing machine has run nonstop I hate you little gastrointestinal bug

Dayna Tidey Young
Dayna Tidey Young Tyler Sick over weekend, today Emma almost made it to daycare. Oh, grab something, napkins, anything. Yeah, our washing machine has run nonstop. I hate you little gastro-intestinal bug, go away......and never return.
 
Jaselyn Jasy
Jaselyn Jasy I couldn't stand the pain and I would be sad if our new love was in vain.
 
Lydia Delvalle
Lydia Delvalle As the day goes by and the hour... my heart is breaking into tiny little pieces.... i wnder if there gnna b a day were my heart is healed completely...
 
Rupesh Chaurasia
Rupesh Chaurasia Now close this chapter Time to move on Just one last time and I'm gone Keep telling myself that it's fun to control And that's a lie I did well know I'll return to the scene of the crime And I'll gather my pride Still I know you'll be long gone Nausea comes as the fear builds inside Seems much stronger than I Still I know you're gone
 
Rita Highly Favored
Rita Highly Favored I hate 2 see a so called smart person, be so dam dumb!!!! Do you even know wat u want? Becuz u r failin in the course of life...
 
Sammie Jo
Sammie Jo Well i thought today would be a good day but once again im proven wrong. Owell
 
Vanessa Lopez
Vanessa Lopez i had a great time last night!:)
 
Chelsy Marie Potvin
Chelsy Marie Potvin Should I put up my new baby pics???? Yes or no?? I also foundout what I'm havin!!! ITS A BOY!!!!
 
Andrew Sielski
Andrew Sielski At 10:28 I was hit with a beer bottle. My head hurts. If I find out
 
Terri Millinder
Terri Millinder I dread going to the WIC office they take so dag on long!! The good thing is we get to find out how much our little monkey weighs yay im guessing at least 20lbs.
 
Blake LeBroma Summers
Blake LeBroma Summers Well today my baby sis is finally grown... I still remember changing ur diapers ha ha... Happy bday Mariah, we're gonna party this weekend... Big bros gotta really be on his toes now since I know some dudes been waitin for this day, even some so called bros on the sneak ha ha... As much love as I have for everybody I'll have that ass plankin in blood for my girls over some funny shit... I love u sis and have ur back til death just like u've always had mine... No matter how old u get, ur always gonna b my baby
 
Brian D-one Andujar
Brian D-one Andujar Kind of upset that I won't be joining my crew for Thanksgiving part 2 today = ( on that note class till 3 then then library or home to do nothing but work !!!
 
Brandi Preston
Brandi Preston Just a reminder , I will be measuring for Costumes this week so please have your child in class Thank you ..
 
Jim Tedder
Jim Tedder I do like to support any local business in Montgomery County where I live but why fill up with gas at $3.33 or $3.18 when I can do so for $3.01 in Stanly County? Go figure.
 
Brittany Love Miranda
Brittany Love Miranda Bored in class god how I hate it
 
Michelle Nocon
Michelle Nocon I cannot wait until thursday! Ill be pretty much done with finals and able to enjoy the season :)
 
Vinit Kumar
Vinit Kumar hey it seems like my account has got hacked , i am not posting anything ,, frnd if u recev any post frm my side please ignore them ,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Ken Blystone
Ken Blystone Titties and beer titties and beer i aint no queer cause i still like titties and beer
 
Kelly Dixon
Kelly Dixon Home with a sick child tested positive for strep just what i need
 
Virginia Mcdaniel
Virginia Mcdaniel I so wanted to stay in bed cuddled up on this wet and gloomy day....well bills need to be paid so i guess that dream ended at 7am
 
Tashatee Outten NotsofriendlyNovie
Tashatee Outten NotsofriendlyNovie Is headed back 2 sleep....oan btw Gm yall, hope my fbf have a good,prosperous and joyful day... I hope i perk up soon, but its still early so we shall c!
 
Reya Sy'mone Sinqle
Reya Sy'mone Sinqle I think I'm Single now :/ # lms ( if your single)
 
Nicole Rena Maskell
Nicole Rena Maskell My teenager was frustrated I had instructed her to do something for me this morning so she follows it with giving me the "pinkie" finger. As if changing the actual finger used changes the meaning behind it. She didn't like my reaction to that.
 
Jeff Eck
Jeff Eck Fell asleep at the girls place last night and woke up in the morning realizing I don't have anything I need for class today.... nothing like being totally unprepared on the first day
 
William Burke
William Burke Dad comes home drunk and mad, he pulls out a gun and shoots his wife and turns to the gun himself and pulls the trigger. The little girl sits behind a couch crying. The police came and took the little girl to a new family, and she went to her first Sunday school at church. She walks past the building and sees a picture of Jesus on the cross. The little girl then asks the teacher "How did that man ......get off the cross?" The teacher replied "He never did" Then the little girl argued "Yes he did, because the night that my mommy and daddy died he sat next to me behind the couch, telling me everything was going to be alright". 66% of you won't post this, but remember what the bible says "Deny me in front of your friends and I shall deny you in front of my Father". So re-post this, remember God saw you reading this!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment