Monday, December 5, 2011

i can fuck SOMETIMES EVERYBODY NEEDS A DAY OFF MINES AINT INTIL THURSDAYSMH I HAVENT BEEN OFF SINCE LAST THURSDAYBUT ITS FINE IM BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO STILL WORK

Arisekola Yemi
Arisekola Yemi i can fuck
 
Sabrina Mzbutterfly
Sabrina Mzbutterfly SOMETIMES EVERYBODY NEEDS A DAY OFF...& MINES AINT INTIL THURSDAY...SMH I HAVENT BEEN OFF SINCE LAST THURSDAY...BUT ITS FINE IM BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO STILL WORK 7 DAYS STRAIGHT BEING THE FACT THAT IM 7MONTHS PREGNANT....IT WILL ALL PAY OFF;) I KNO MY LIL MAN IS PROUD OF HIS MOMMY FOR BEING A HUSTLER & NOT A COUCH POTATO...LOL LATER
 
Richard James
Richard James I was raised in the snow this shyt aint nuttin new too me

Likes

Jazmine RowletteChanique WilliamsAlaya Monique
 
Denise Munson
Denise Munson Grams it has only been a few years, but to me it seems like an eternity..... Oh how I miss you..... I so wish that you would have stayed with me..... Although it has just been a few years since you have gone away..... It has been a million tears for me..... I love you Grams with my whole being.....
 
Candace Moates
Candace Moates Wow! I had an awesome weekend full of awesome food, good company, romance, laughs, and warm holiday feeling, :) Thanks April Lowe and James Cox for makin it possible! :D
 
'Dollie N Dooley
'Dollie N Dooley Home alone all by myself just me myself and I
 
Kareem Koh
Kareem Koh Funniest thing I read today: "Those push-up bras don't work. Bought one for my girlfriend, and she can still only manage 10 or so before her arms get tired."

Likes

CK Au
 
Matt Chaus
Matt Chaus It should be Oklahoma state lsu in the national championship only because I don't want to have to see another 9-6 game
 
Sara Hofawger Bousman
Sara Hofawger Bousman The drawing for this giveaway is 8 PM TONIGHT! Make sure you are entered so you can win all of these goodies!
What happens when we reach 1600 likes?! A GIVEAWAY!!!! Make sure to leave a post below to enter and yes I added more stuff from yesterday :) drawing will be at 8 PM on Monday!

Likes

Judy CarmonDawn Powers
 
Brett Salazar
Brett Salazar I don't like tha wind no more
 
C.j. Moore
C.j. Moore Tez Richerson a boy i think i'm up there with you lol#bandz..."MR.O YEAH"
 
Joshua Lariviere
Joshua Lariviere To the family, Haley anx i would both really appreciate it if you could all make it to the baby shower. Its a great chance for Haley to meet the family and its gonna be fun. Its gonna be on the eightieth at danas house get hold of me or Dana for details invitations will be around very soon thanks love yeas.
 
Amanda Dunn
Amanda Dunn i just ad the most stresed monday in the histoy o monday's!!!!!!!!!
 
Dustin D-Snooki Deaton
Dustin D-Snooki Deaton I can't be tamed, I can't be changed, I can't be blamed. And if you try to hold me back I mght explode.<3 Baby by now you should know.
 
Cody Chestovich
Cody Chestovich Oh how I love Dani freaking Carter! She is the most amazing individual in the world! I truly look up to her and her righteous choices!! <3 she is my role model and inspiration!!

Likes

Sara BarbinDani Carter
 
Hiedi Alecia Vail
Hiedi Alecia Vail Everyone sitting in a final right now is hoping their teacher looks up at the class and goes lol finals are dumb you all pass! I can only dream. :P
 
Ashley Fletcher-Balcazar
Ashley Fletcher-Balcazar It is so weird to look at pregnant photos of myself, I don't even remember what being pregnant was like.

Likes

Jesenia Arellano
 
Kyle Thomas George
Kyle Thomas George I just wanna say sorry to all my friends I havnt kept in touch with I love you all and I'm going through a hard time and could use some buddy's to keep my mind off things

Likes

Hope Lee
 
Morgan Leigh Dorr
Morgan Leigh Dorr I love you justin with all my heart mommy loves her babys marissa dustin and savannah
 
Krystal Daniels
Krystal Daniels I NEED TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND START CLEANING THIS HOUSE BEFORE MY OL MAN COMES HOME.
 
Darlene Howard
Darlene Howard LIES. I HATE EM. If u don't respect me enuf to tell me the truth, then u don't respect me at all.

Likes

Donnie Howie Howard
 
Jazmon LaTour
Jazmon LaTour also, I feel like I have to say something about this, DO NOT TEXT ME BEFORE 10AM!!! People keep waking me up and it ticks me off, I have to be at my internship til 11pm so I'd rather not be up before I have to be!! LOL...thank you in advance for not waking me up.
 
Ray Riberdy
Ray Riberdy "Inverted sit-ups" is just a fancy name for lay-downs. I can only do one. But I can hold it for a long time.
 
Tara Kehring
Tara Kehring :'( i love you )':
 
Olusola Otubaga
Olusola Otubaga Not bcos I'm perfect, Not bcos I'm faithful, definitely not bcos I know how 2 do it best. But by ur GRACE oh LORD. To u, I return all d GLORY, all d HONOUR & ADORATION forever more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment