Monday, December 5, 2011

hey is this a kewl feature or what 1323100655 Well it sure is Mondayrealized this am that when i hit something backing up Saturday night it did do some damage

jamba juice inc
jamba juice inc hey is this a kewl feature or what? 1323100655
 
Brian Brosen
Brian Brosen Well, it sure is Monday....realized this am that when i "hit" something backing up Saturday night, it did do some damage to my car...ugh...not good...and no, i did not hit anybody or animal, i backed into a mailbox on rural ,dark road, scraped/dented a good little chunk of car...(surprised this doesnt happen more often to me, with places i sometimes travel)....
 
Tracy Wotherspoon
Tracy Wotherspoon I can't get DD songs outta my head... I have a radio playing away inside it.. Or should that be Simon Le Bon singing in ma head... Lol :)
 
Anita Parkinson-Mastandrea
Anita Parkinson-Mastandrea Had a wonderful weekend with a bunch of new friends at a Gaithers concert in Fairfax, VA! Can't wait to go again!!! But for now, I need to huncker down (is that even a real word?!) and study for my lecture final in anatomy tomorrow! My good friend Ruth is coming over to study with me and it's going to be a great day! Dr. Kover, here we come!!!
 
Raghav Mahajan
Raghav Mahajan Rohit Sharma >>> i ws a big fan of urs n i m a vryy bg fan f urs nw..<3

Likes

Abhishek Mahajan
 
Debbie Embury
Debbie Embury NO VOLKAN LOL.. I USED TO LIKE A TRUCK X O X O :)
2011 - 2012 NEW SEZON MASTER MİX...
 
Jeff Kilman
Jeff Kilman To all my NC Friends, Shreveport is a fast drive from Dallas. Just saying....
 
Susan Whyte
Susan Whyte Oh I can't even look at that weather, I've shut all my blinds, and i'm looking on the internet for a cheap deal to spend the winter somewhere warm. The thought of another harsh winter is too much! :(
 
Deizzy Loso
Deizzy Loso i want to get before christmas a lupus t-shirt with the word Hope and jasharies name on it wit the pruple butterfly and a cancer t-shrt with the words always believe for Eboene name on it time to make callin orders this month # supportive :))
 
Thabo Bruce Masemola
Thabo Bruce Masemola Hlomphang melao ya tsela mo maikhutjöng a kresemose,le gopoleng tsietsi tja tsela.dnt drnk n drive 160km/h speed limiting sa 60km/h.remember safety belt gase traffic belt.mmotoro otla go menya wa go lahla dar o pheshekane n confrot u 2 a wheelchair 4 de rest of ur life wa se sa kgona go tswala bana.

Likes

Thabo Bruce Masemola
 
Maggie Mansuetto Williams
Maggie Mansuetto Williams Dropping maya at school, every day nikola opens her window and yells, "have a good day at school, maya! I love you!"

Likes

Heather Hansen Lyon
 
Brigid's Cross
Brigid's Cross Well, it's SO hard to believe that our incredible 5 shows in 6 days run is over, but it is... and we both survived!!! THAT is what's REALLY hard to believe... LOL Big ups and thank you's to everyone who came out and stuffed the Celtic Ray, show after show, making it one of the best weeks the Pegger and I have had in a good long while. There's lots of good stuff we have to look forward to, with the holiday season and all, but we can't wait to get back, that's for sure!!! To Kevin, Max, and the whole crew at the Ray, a thank you from the very bottom of our hearts, is the best we can do. Same to Mike and Kate, for putting us up. We are truly blessed... Time to circle the wagons...
 
Nancy Miller
Nancy Miller Bacon egg & cheese on a wheat bagel, scrambled eggs and cinnamon coffee for breakfast :)

Likes

Mary Goines
 
Jenn Silva
Jenn Silva today is a definate snuggle day with my Day.. Cant wait til Dean gets hm to snuggle with us.. And wanna say to all my real friends stay warm and have a blessed and good day... :)
 
Alex Cooke
Alex Cooke should be getting a nice cheap functional old land rover tomorrow.
 
Arvind Sohi
Arvind Sohi ♥•ਯਾਦ ਤਾ ਤੇਰੀ ਸੱਜਣਾ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਤਾਉਦੀ ਆ, ਅਜ ਕੱਲ ਰਾਤੀ ਨੀਦ ਨੈਣਾ ਵਿਚ ਕਿਥੇ ਆਉਦੀ ਏ, ਇੰਝ ਲਗਦਾ ਮਿਲੀਆ ਨੁੰ ਕਈ ਸਾਲ ਗੁਜਰ ਗਏ ਨੇ, ਹਾਸੇ ਗੁਮ ਗਏ ਸਾਡੇ ਜਾ ਫਿਰ ਲੋਕ ਬਦਲ ਗਏ ਨੇ...

Likes

Kunal GoelAnkur MalikAmrit BenipalSatti Sarwara
 
Phil Neilsen
Phil Neilsen What a morning car would not go thank you coldness. And the water is off cause a neighbor line broke. They (water department) say it won't be long. Let's see
 
Sindhu Solanki
Sindhu Solanki If my t0mOr0w never c0ms, Im s0ry, f0r al the mean thngs I might hav said.. Im s0ry, f0r al the thngs I did 0r didnt d0.. Im s0ry, If I ever ign0red u.. Im s0ry, If I ever made u feel bad 0r put u d0wn.. Im S0ry, If I ever th0t I was bigger 0r better than u.. Im S0ry, f0r everything wr0ng I've ever d0ne.. Im writing this bec0z wat if my t0m0r0w never c0mes? Wat if I never get a chance t0 say gudbye or wat if I never get to say SoRy! By - m.OnlySMS.net
 
DaMon Paperboy Glass
DaMon Paperboy Glass Q:That night I was coolin at ur crib and u had them new starburst (in the white packet) WHY IN THE FUCK WOULDNT U TELL ME WHERE U BOUGHT EM??? Do u kno I drove around all night looking for them. A: MY SNACKS BE EXCLUSIVE LIL MAMA..CAN'T BE LETTING EVERYBDY KNOW WHERE I GET MY SHIT FROM..ESPECIALLY YOU! Lol

Likes

Leonardo Casanova
 
Truman Alexander Rainbird
Truman Alexander Rainbird It had to snow on a day that I don't have class. -_-

Likes

Jack Harner
 
Favour Bose Daudu
Favour Bose Daudu A Godli woman doesnt have 2 pruv hasef 2 any1, no nid 2 pruv ha value, she knws hw much she's worth in God's syt.
 
Blake Duckworth
Blake Duckworth Dearest Friends, When brainstorming for what to get me for X-mas(which I'm sure you are) this should be a good guide ;)
www.bbc.com
Seven ideas for a traveller who dreams of diving the Great Barrier Reef, from the perfect snorkelling set to a guide to Australia’s sustainable seafood.
 
Emylin Sousa
Emylin Sousa When you love a woman tell her that she is the one and give her wings when she wants to fly ♫
www.youtube.com
Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman, Live at Slane Castle. www.bryanadams.com
 
Melanie Vissoc
Melanie Vissoc In need of a cranberry juice IV..uggggg
 
Jin Ting Chen
Jin Ting Chen 1is bad 12is best AND GO!!! 1.you would kill me 2.you hate me 3.you don't like me 4.you think I'm okay 5.you think I'm a little nice 6.you think I'm very nice 7.you like me allot 8.you have a small crush on me 9.you have a huge crush on me 10.you love me 11.you love me with all you're heart 12.you would die for me pls comment!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment