Monday, December 5, 2011

I forgot that it makes you cool when you talk wicked loud about the time you got high and how many blunts you smoked and how much alcohol you drink

Allison Beth
Allison Beth I forgot that it makes you cool when you talk wicked loud about the time you got high and how many blunts you smoked and how much alcohol you drink. Or how much you threw up because of it . Grow up and koi the rest of us in grown up land where people don't have time to waste to be ridiculously stupid instead of being productive

Likes

Krissten MercurioNeil John SullivanJason Callahan
 
Lauren Lj Juralewicz
Lauren Lj Juralewicz I love when Monday's are shattered realm and murder death kill kinda days. Music blasting all day!

Likes

Janell Christine Jambon
 
Randy Papichulo Wiggins
Randy Papichulo Wiggins Ive been there, done it, fucked around after all that - this is what i found nobody wants to be alone if you're touched by the words in this song Then baby....
 
Jackie Kershaw
Jackie Kershaw Good morning. Every body. R u. Ready for. The. Holiday. I am. Lol
 
A Sarkar Biplob
A Sarkar Biplob I Wonder If 1 Day Somebody Will Ever Come and Knock 0n My Door and ... Tell Me "Hey , V Have 7 Mutual Friends In FACEBOOK " Can I Come In ... =P =D
 
Tomas Tena
Tomas Tena Dawn I'm late again n shit, n I left my baby rosi go by herself to school AGAIN I need to stop doing dat for reals I need to wake myself early to pick up my mamas n go together to school I'm sorry babe :( I love you
 
Rhett Hartwell
Rhett Hartwell I know alot of you feel the same as i do. like everyone we turn to is fake. So, to try and turn that around, LIKE this and I'll inbox you how I Really feal and think about you.
 
Fiz Frost
Fiz Frost Uncharted 3 is one of the best games i have ever played besides GOW....i give it a 5/5 rating.... power la!!!!!
www.youtube.com
The first trailer for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, the hit PlayStation 3 exclusive. Check out gameplay that will rock you in 2011.
 
Lauren Priscilla Torres
Lauren Priscilla Torres its only rock n roll BUT I REALLY FUCKIN LIKE IT

Likes

Cj TylerTim ReyesTravis Senn
 
Shawntate Lindsay
Shawntate Lindsay For those i told that my graduation wld b @ da bojangels collisum its actually goin 2 b @ da OVENS AUDITORIUM and it start @ 1pm on friday dec 16, bt i strongly advise who ever is cumn 2 meet up @ my apt so dt we cld all leav out 2getha and dt eveyone cld b seated 2getha bcus i hv 2 b thea an hr early.SN: its going 2 b $6 for parking.
 
Nha Nguyen
Nha Nguyen I really want to go snowboarding this year!!! Who's d?

Likes

Dalvi Kodyy ScottGabe TorresJojo SerranoMarques Bowe
 
Danish Mushtaq
Danish Mushtaq To day i am not come guyz actually i am going
 
Betty Ngugi
Betty Ngugi Lean on me when ur nt strong,i wl help u carrry on...nit to all....
 
Stephen James Reich
Stephen James Reich im so hungry. don't know if i can wait through another class!
 
Cantrelle Sobless Pichon
Cantrelle Sobless Pichon Drinkin my cappuccino n eating my mickey d'S ooo yes i loving dis peace of mind thing just made it back from da job place now back on da computer to do some online shopping.
 
Jorge Saenz
Jorge Saenz Why did I wake up all muscled sore....I didnt play Football yesterday.
 
Dan Knott
Dan Knott Fuck I missed my classes again..36 days since I've last been to them... sorry micro and I guess god
 
Ashley Elizabeth Hull
Ashley Elizabeth Hull going to be a long day, have a doctors appt this morning then going to fresno with a sick 2 year old :( well shes gonna be 2 in 21 days!!!! i love my faily tho, couldnt ask for more....love ya babe!!!!!!!!
 
Ashley Nasha
Ashley Nasha Only God knows what direction hes gonna send me in and what the outcome will be......so i have faith and wait patiently: *
 
Jillian Suidan
Jillian Suidan I really could use a wawa fix right now.
 
Elizabeth Nunez
Elizabeth Nunez SO I AM REALLY NOT A MORNING PERSON...AND 1ST SHIT SO FAR GOIN GOOD!!??
 
Brenda Sue Lorraine Slovick
Brenda Sue Lorraine Slovick No I will not let them in me today,it's Birthday day for me
 
Clarence Enjady
Clarence Enjady oh crap my batteries are dead in my tv remote, do i really have to get up to turn on the tv lol not too lazy haha

Likes

Chris-TeeNa Caje
 
Brittany Smith
Brittany Smith ok i start singin and my son walks over and starts drumming on the book in my lap little medicine man
 
Charles Likesweedmorethanyou Serna
Charles Likesweedmorethanyou Serna When i die fuck it i want to go to hell cuz im a piece of shit it aint hard to fucking tell it dont make sense goin to heaven with the goodie goodies dressed in white i like black tims and black hooodys god will probably have me on some strict shit no sleeping all day no getting my dick licked ......crime after crime from drugs to extortion i know my mother wished she got a fucking abortion i swear to god i want to just slit my writs and end this whole shit throw the magnum to my head threaten to pull shit and squeeze ......forgive me for my disrespect forgive me for my lies ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment