Monday, December 5, 2011

http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvYMOJlF1oKs wwwyoutubecom THIS WAS ANDY'S FIRST GOLD RECORD MILLION SELLER WENT TO 9 IN 1969 LYRICS: Have I ever told you How good it feels to hold you It

Eric Andrews
Eric Andrews http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_OJlF1oKs
www.youtube.com
THIS WAS ANDY'S FIRST GOLD RECORD (MILLION SELLER). WENT TO # 9 IN 1969. LYRICS: Have I ever told you How good it feels to hold you It isn't easy to explain ...
 
Yvonne Ling Siok Boon
Yvonne Ling Siok Boon Packing to move house is no fun! Super tired and I am still far from done!
 
Suraj Kumar
Suraj Kumar hi delhi i have place tomorrow morning if anyone want m2m xxx fun msg me my inbox only delhi ppls not outsider
 
Shijomon K Abraham
Shijomon K Abraham Santhi i wait him
 
Shenna Keep'em Hating Jones
Shenna Keep'em Hating Jones currently lookn fo me a man haha ill let u knw wen i find him fb
 
Sheila Chappell
Sheila Chappell If I could have the one thing I want most for Christmas I would ask that everybody I know - especially families would put aside all differences and come together in love. I would pray for forgetfulness for the hurts, pains, and rejections that have torn so many relationships apart and look for forgiveness so that life can be easier for all the loads being carried because of negativity. How about you what is the one wish you want for Christmas?
 
Kara Buxton
Kara Buxton Tonight is the Christmas party and after debating for a long time, I decided not to go...
 
Raven Boaz
Raven Boaz My best friend just went to jail last night. I'm so depressed. I know it's my fault. If only I would've talked to him yesterday. If only I was there.
 
Tlou Widney Moloto
Tlou Widney Moloto I hate those hu prtnd 2 lav oq b my so-cald frndz...if u r 1 of thm plz beg-off.i had enuf...gud evng frndz
 
Shannon Goad
Shannon Goad Got house cleaned and laundry done........feeding the babies lunch.......they are also watching cartoons........now just sitting here with my baby boys and relaxing........I love my life and the ones in it.......I love you my love so much.....momma loves you baby boys very much......u three are my world!!<3<3<3<3
 
Percy Coca
Percy Coca I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes Hate in my heart, love in my mind I seen nights full of pain, days of the same.... I search but never find, hurt but never cry. 2dbnk.
 
Steven Susalla
Steven Susalla excited that after writing 20 different and annoying papers that i have one 2.5 to go. Gonna champ these out and then start preparing for finals
 
Alnieka Xavier Carter
Alnieka Xavier Carter I LOVE .....:) alexis messiah && xavier quintez CARTER<3
 
TaMeka Brooks-Payne
TaMeka Brooks-Payne This past week i have been writing again. It's something i started back after i lost my first child in 1994, and it help me get through a rough time. It's crazy how putting words down on paper and not being afraid to speak your mind will make you feel better. Thank you, I am appreciative of the many gifts you have given me. ML
 
Angelica Marie Leivas
Angelica Marie Leivas I wanted to sleep in. But I can't now.. Nice and warm in my home..
 
Josh Bigler
Josh Bigler Sam Gulick may be the only person i know who doesnt have a facebook. Even Will Gulick has one.
 
Sergio Padron
Sergio Padron Fuck i hate when ppl pay in just change... Hurry the fuck up!
 
Gagan Chana
Gagan Chana I'm not upset dat u lied to me, I'm upset dat from now on I can't believe u....
 
Ahmad Al-Samman
Ahmad Al-Samman I can hear the peal of the coming troops....Let's hope not :(
 
Zeenath Fynn
Zeenath Fynn Yah love sucks at tyms or is it pple who suck angisati yati i dn't hav tym 2 waste on pple who can't respect me n give me all the love i nid
 
Ashley Allen
Ashley Allen So i have the best man ever hands down. Im so proud to call him mine. I love him soooooo much.
 
Richard Lopez
Richard Lopez i manage to fuck myself over once again, FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! im stupid for the shit i do and have no fuckin way of explaining half the shit i deal with. and thats why i say FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Key Stone
Key Stone My love is like the sun that warms me when I am cold, And like the cool water of the brook that refreshes me. My love knows the secret pleasures of my soul, And delights with me in fulfilling them. Who is my love but the soul of my soul, And the reason for every beat of my heart. Who fills me with life in the joy of her presence, And returns to me more than I have given. Come to me, my love, I die without you. Each day is eternity, waiting for your touch. Remove the tears from my eyes and the ache in my heart, Be closer than my breath, all my days, all my nights.
 
Rowena Sancho
Rowena Sancho Hi.....facebook friends its Monday and it looks dark and windy out here i LOVE this weather.... you all have a good day . Enjoy the holiday ........God Bless and take care friends.......please PRAY for all people that need are prayers ....and huge someone thats needs one to day are just to keep warm.....LOL......XOXO
 
Shahadah Jackson
Shahadah Jackson My husband birthday coming up wat should I get him please help
 

No comments:

Post a Comment