Monday, December 5, 2011

I m here where r u If u ask 4 anything in the name of Jesus unogamuchidzwaso we must use {in the name of Jesus }as a weapon I am

Irfan Shaikh
Irfan Shaikh I m here where r u!
 
Mucha Shikova
Mucha Shikova If u ask 4 anything in the name of Jesus unogamuchidzwa,so we must use {in the name of Jesus }as a weapon.

Likes

Tendai 'Tyndol' Taruvinga
 
Rachel Jupino
Rachel Jupino I am totally done with the shit. It funny when u need me I am there in a heart beat. Wouldn't even think about it but be there but I am tired of the lies and the bullshit. And everything that goes on....
 
Johnie M Katiwa
Johnie M Katiwa even though,u hate me,d fact rmains,u ar ma'Big Cousin'.
 
MissBecky Thomas
MissBecky Thomas There is a right and wrong way to love somebody. & dang u suck!!!!
 
Katherine Gifford Bragg
Katherine Gifford Bragg Good Monday Morning Facebook Friends and Family it's about time to clean up my Facebook friends list once again and hopefully u will make the cut if not sorry about your luck . Have a nice day.

Likes

Kelly CruiseMary Jones
 
Nesiel Aseniero Germano
Nesiel Aseniero Germano ,,.kung kyt ikw ang akng inbg yan ay ksang ndma at d q pnlt,sk2nyan nga kht s pngnip lagng naron ka at di maalis.. ,,crazy thingkng of u.,,very much lve u.,,can't stop lving and thngknp of u..
 
Sharell Morris
Sharell Morris Thank u Jesus for another day!!
 
Kathleen McPherson
Kathleen McPherson Y r men lyk dis,wen u hv a gud thn y do u hv 2 spoil it ka ntho tse fats'e,hape uena ho thoen oa ratuoa yt u knw hore na authi eo e sharp le mang hw do u fil u nahana ua ratuoa?
 
Daniel Boucher
Daniel Boucher theres alit of inbred lookin people here in ohio its like bein at the circus everywhere u go
 
CJ Shoe
CJ Shoe I gave it three months to happen and look at it now took way less than three. I love when I'm right now just waiting on my chance to say I fucking told u so. I hope it happens today cause I'm in a great mood and would be real easy to say today.

Likes

Tia Leigh Houser
 
Sharma Triloki
Sharma Triloki Mind blowing quote by martin luther: If u want something which u never had before; do something which u have never done before..!!
 
Paul Dresser
Paul Dresser I am happy for a chance for U of M to go to the Sugar Bowl. But the BCS Committee really kicked the following teams in the proverbial face! They are, Boise St., Oklahoma St., and Kansas State. Really! Really BCS? Oh and there may be several I overlooked too.
 
Wezzier Snitzal
Wezzier Snitzal When u die would u rather have a burial or be cremated?
 
Kwabena Boamah
Kwabena Boamah i didnt noe i was avn luvd 1s arnd d world until yesterdae durin ma burfdae, may ma God i serve richli bless u al. Plies is much greatful.
 
Donnie Morgan
Donnie Morgan Dam u try and help sumbody and they take ya kindness for weakness if ya not gunna listen then don't ask cause I'm not sugar coating shit leave me out that dramma dam! !!how dumb can u be break over later! !! Don't twitter me no dam more with that bullshit
 
Karlenda D. Wright
Karlenda D. Wright Lol Feeling Like 8701 If I Want You I Could Take U. Whatever I Want I Get If I Like It Thats it... Lol OMG wow getting back 2 the old me but the new improved old me lol... Triple threat 2012 LESSSSSSSGOOOOO...
 
Amanda Willis
Amanda Willis To all of my so called friends...thanks for being there when i need u.

Likes

Crystal Johnson
 
Sachinkumar Savadatti
 
Mark Dichao
Mark Dichao Gud nyt..........GOd bless U
 
Tracey Renee Chissell
Tracey Renee Chissell Someone said, the world we live in is hell on earth? I said it can not be! When we have the choice to make it Heaven on earth! Live well...it is up to u! (;-o
 
Tammy Dexter
Tammy Dexter Well today is my moms birthday.. And she would have been 60 but unfortnatly i lost her 9 long years ago... And things jst havent been the same scece. But i know shes in heaven and she my garudian angle.. So happy birthday to the best mother u r so missed by all but me most of all.. I love u barbara ann hilla. Xoxoxox rip
 
Asmita Phadtare
Asmita Phadtare A friendship is like a winding road, u never know where it is going 2 go But there is something that I do know, Which is that our friendship
 
FaFau In'da Houz
FaFau In'da Houz mish u.... u..... u..... n u.....

Likes

Michi RoverAbg NijamMichael Achoi
 
Nonelikeme Marlania
Nonelikeme Marlania What's the point of getting mad it don't change nothing O_o wtf how bout don't do shit u know goin piss a bitch off

Likes

Marla Idoitforjaiya HardemonTinashei Phillips
 

No comments:

Post a Comment