Sunday, December 4, 2011

i do not have 492 friends truth be known i dont like half you chumps so we will be cutting down on some of this wasted space goodbye have a

Charles Doty
Charles Doty i do not have 492 friends truth be known i dont like half you chumps so we will be cutting down on some of this wasted space goodbye have a real fucked up day
 
Uldis Puteklis
Uldis Puteklis I am not going to those pop metal shows any more, waste of time, I had better night at local pub, and after that with Terry Casey playing xbox till 5 or 6 am :D Terry needs some training thou :D :D
 
Sergio Jebus Taylor
Sergio Jebus Taylor well................... u know wht i have no idea................. oh well im sure something will pop up lol >;]
 
Innocent Avtar
Innocent Avtar I said I'm over you.... But every time my phone vibrates, my heart still wishes it's a text from you.....
 
Glenham Kath
Glenham Kath I must be one very shit human being,when you loose your spouse to an aids infested individual,& someone whom you regard as a friend,is so scared & petrified to be near you,that she hardly said two words, & ran like a bat out of hell,the first chance got
 
Abbey Victoria
Abbey Victoria am so happy!!!........i love my boifwend
 
Felicia Shanel
Felicia Shanel Yah Said Yr Goin' Ta Bed Soon; So I Snuck Off To Ya Bedroom! Aye! It'z Five O'Clock In The Mornin' Nd I Wantcha Nd You Want Me Dontcha<3
 
Lois Richards
Lois Richards Thanking God for being so kind to me and my family. We surely didn't do anything to deserve His lovingkindness, but I am truly grateful. No matter what you may be going through this week, remember to give Him your highest praise. God deserves our best praise and sincere worship.

Likes

Novia Suzanne-Reid
 
Krystal Welninski
Krystal Welninski I wish he'd call...

Likes

Stevi Hegner
 
Jess Sapouckey
Jess Sapouckey I think my two sons have their first crush lol. Gm facebook people kearstin had a nice sleepover with her cousin isabelle, they are bein so good and I think kearstin really needed this. She needs girl time
 
Palak Chaudhari
Palak Chaudhari > Sir -Ek achha ladka ladki ko kaise propose krega > Bnta -wo use naav me baitha k samundar k beech me le ja k kahega "I LOVE U"bol nhi to meri navse utar.;-)
 
Jesse Donaldson
Jesse Donaldson what format do i need to convert avi format movie to play audio through ableton live ???
 
Mzamane Cally Madyagimeta Salane
Mzamane Cally Madyagimeta Salane kotwaku hina hinga ngheniki kereke hiva hedeni vona i va pfumeri
 
Jenika Mara Marrero Heredia
Jenika Mara Marrero Heredia Good morning facebook i feel so swolen that its not even funny :p lmaoo i luv my friends <3
 
Marfe A. Eluriaga
Marfe A. Eluriaga I feeL incomplete....:(

Likes

Chandra Bhushan PaandeySaqib RaoTehseen AbbasBella Nham Florante
 
Apostle Adams
Apostle Adams When you are faced with the storms of life, and everything seems to be coming against you, you seem to lose yourself in the wind and the rain. My child, instead of letting the rain soak you and letting the wind toss you around, just come and find shelter in my arms. I have given you everything that you need to face these storms. You have inside of you my living waters and my spirit. You have my wisdom inside of you. My child, tap into that well that I have given you and run to me. Do not let the wind and the rain control you. Do not choose to just submit to that storm but do something about it, says the Lord. Come to me. I love you. I would never leave you nor forsake you. I will never just leave you stranded. I am always ready to help you and to give you the wisdom that you need in every situation you face. I am not a forceful God though. I will not try to push my ways on you. You have to make a choice. You can either let life overwhelm you or you can come to me and let me give you the strength you need to choose the right way. My child, just let go for a moment and come to me. As you take that time, the storm will cease and you will see clearly again. Before you know it, the fog will lighten up and the sun will break through once again, says the Lord.

Likes

Beverly Kay AndrewsStep Hull Lewis
 
Amanda Bryan
Amanda Bryan Well I am on my way to work again... working til 5 and then home to work on my papers. Yuck :(
 
Brian Wolter
Brian Wolter Knowing my brother and niece and nephews are in amazing hands of an awesome partner in crime, Julie, as he popped the question just re-energized me after a long shift. It has been a while since I genuinely smiled from the inside out!
 
Karin Schindel
Karin Schindel today I get to go to the happiest place on earth!! Mickey here I come!
 
Tonya Mckinney
Tonya Mckinney When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*ck off. What good is cake you can't eat? What should I eat, someone else's cake instead?
 
Van Sipat
Van Sipat OMG ! nawala aku form 137 ... danghag much . unsaon nalang ni ? LORD , help .. :(( Homer Maquilan - tabangi nalang kug pangita basta kai ikaw akung gepag hawed atu ! na misplace ra guro nimu,, tabangan tka ... mer ? I NEED IT .. hahaii ,, GRABE nga PAG SULAY ui .. :(( GOD SPEED .
 
Wanda Gelder Van Singel
Wanda Gelder Van Singel I love fresh fir trees. So nice to wake up to the smell of my Canaan fir in the family room. Now to dig out the decorations!
 
Katie Gray
Katie Gray Well I slept in our spare room last night because my daughter dumped a gallon of bubble bath on my bed! Clearly she loves me!
 
Coleen Steve Smith
Coleen Steve Smith took mom,and coleen to do a little christmas shopping yesterday.then out to eat.then to the ashflat christmas parade. i must be going into my 2nd child hood,had a blast.i must have yelled at the top of my lungs merry christmas to every one in the parade. they were all yelling back and throwing candy to me like i was a little child. i made a killing.then back to mom home where we got it decorate for christmas. then back to are house for some cuddle time with coleen.love and peace steve
 
Paul Tommo Thomas
Paul Tommo Thomas a nice beef dinner think i might go fart in me shed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment