Sunday, December 4, 2011

been outsmarted by my smartphone so i'm offline 4 a while until i get it sorted out :' Yesterday was a good day I enjoyed watching my 2 son's

Deejay Prologik
Deejay Prologik been outsmarted by my smartphone, so i'm offline 4 a while until i get it sorted out :'(
 
Terrell Smith
Terrell Smith Yesterday was a good day ! I enjoyed watching my 2 son's play thier basketball games! That's what its about (family ) !

Likes

Christina Brooks
 
Jim Garvin
Jim Garvin when i woke up, i didn't know where i was, who's bed i was in, what state i was in, nothing, i woke up damn near fighting, that deep of a sleep, drool everywhere on my pillow.... damn...
 
Amy Harvey
Amy Harvey today we are off to Quinn' s first Guelph Police kids Christmas party!!! I really hope she behaves herself!!!!!!
 
LaMeesha MakingProgress Williams
LaMeesha MakingProgress Williams Now its 7:15 in da morning nd I still cnt sleep. Dis book hella good. Wish I had company doe cuz im bored as hell. Smh

Likes

LaMeesha MakingProgress Williams
 
Shobhit Srivastava
Shobhit Srivastava understand me for i dont the art of expression.. my words are strangled so understand my emotions emotions..
 
Rakesh Kumar Maurya
Rakesh Kumar Maurya If animals hav FB, these r most likely to b their status updates: Cockroach: Managed to skipfrm sum1's foot step.. Man, I lead a dangrous lifestyle! :-P Cat: My 7th child is asking who is her dad...wat shall I tell her?? I dnt evn remembr :-D ... Mosquito: I m HIV positive dis is all due to wrong sucking !!! :-/ Chicken: If 2omorrow i m nt updating my status, means i m being servd at KFC.! Luv u all (L) Octopus: I hav jst refilld myink..horra y!! ^_^ Pig: Oh gosh they throw da gossip dat i m spreading flu...WTF! ! :-X Goat: Frndz..dnt go out, Eid holiday is kuming ;-( pig writes a comment on goat's status: "Luckily I m haram" | 4 likes| Goat replies: "Dnt u remembr dat aftr eid..da chinese new year..? |11 likes| :-D
 
Ntombi Xakata
Ntombi Xakata i ges u dnt hv 2 b friendly wth any guy...cos once u start bng friendly thy jst thnk u into them*bored,annoyd nd pissd*

Likes

Nhlanhla Mtshali
 
Sandra Curry Episcopo Bryant
Sandra Curry Episcopo Bryant Kim and Michelle, you need to text me what you want for Christmas. I will be going shopping today. PLEASE DO ASAP! Thanks Mom
 
Wui Yie Liew
Wui Yie Liew ╬═╬ Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you listening to me? Don't go! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Hello...? I said don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Stop it! Don't go down. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Okay. If you wanna be like that then go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You are still headstrong and you aren't listening to me... ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬I can't talk to you anymore. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You listen to me! ...don't go down there! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Can you please just listen to me ? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬You're dumb if you go down there. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Ok I'm not going to tell you again...don't go. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Oh Common!! PLEASE!! ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Are you bored yet? ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬Last chance ...don't go there.. ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Because you didn't want to listen to me, now you have to like this status. Put this on your page or profile and you will find out how many stubborn friends you have!
 
イー ウェイ
イー ウェイ i need to memorize my japanese presentation's script now~~~ jia you~~~ ^^

Likes

イー ウェイ
 
Prince Dread Head Yae
Prince Dread Head Yae Somethin aint right bt i ont trip on shit just make sure u cherish every second of life #thankin god fa anotha one free spliff nd looch

Likes

Ashley NailonDiaShae' Dashh
 
Kim Voss
Kim Voss Just trying to chill out, 12 hours to race start...ready and waiting! Think maybe I will shop today to make time pass faster...
 
Maddy Kowalczyk
Maddy Kowalczyk Collin ( my 4 year old cousin): Madison... will you take me fishing?? Me: fishing!? It's cold outside you are crazy! Collin: yeah duh!!! Because it has to be cold for the ice to freeze! Me: ohhhhh you want to go ice fishing! Collin: yeah! Obviously! Madison you are stupid!!! No start the car and get your butt in it so I can catch a big "frappie"!!! Me: in shock because I just got dissed by a 4 year old!:/
 
Charley Jo Wosser
Charley Jo Wosser find the i in this llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
 
Ayeshiah CuteAzz Ish
Ayeshiah CuteAzz Ish This is my bbygurls month....cnt believe she will be 4 on the 25th...my kids r growin waaay 2 fast...my life shudda came wid a sky plus remote....I wud jus pause ova appreciate...rewind then record series! u have never truly been in love...till u fall in love with ur children
 
Emily Alander
Emily Alander Christmas cards at 5 a.m.? Don't mind if I do!

Likes

Elena Fracchia
 
Nhessaleany Loudson
Nhessaleany Loudson I need a good babysitter ASAP!!! Someone let me know???
 
Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith good news finally found Crimson this morning about 645....was so glad to see him....I think it was mutual feelinig he was tangled up in a big brush pile took me 30 minutes to get him out and untagle his chain
 
Dede Gonzalez
Dede Gonzalez i hvnt gone to sleep at allllll
 
Steve Savinski
Steve Savinski just started lifting weights1wk.ago after almost30yrs.also taking mixed martial arts and kickboxing.since i've recently got bad news from doctors,i figured why not go out with a bang.since my best freind left me for a married man.you think you could trust somone after 21yrs.i'll never understand it.the thing is with me,i have unconditional love for her and if she wanted to come back.i would gladly take her back with open arms.nobody is perfect and i belive in2nd. Chances.thats how we learn what hurts the ones we love most.
 
Mj Sungmin Aquino
Mj Sungmin Aquino 5 years old : Mommy I love you ♥ 10 years old : Mom , okaay 16 years old : My mom is so annoying 18 years old : I'm leaving this house 25 years old : Mom you were right ... ... ... ... ... ... 30 years old : Wanna go to Mom's house 50 years old : Don't wanna lose my mom 70 years old : I would give up everything to have my mom here with me Lalaine Silva Aquino
 
Britney Wagoner
Britney Wagoner I love to see a man take care of his business
 
Farhah Mardiana
Farhah Mardiana I miss u,, mom,,dad..mbul..

Likes

Rebel Zoogenk
 
Erin Dean
Erin Dean i am up too early on a sunday! soo i thik ill go do some xmas shopping :) before the stores get crazy!! shop shop shop tell i drop.. and Happy Birthday to my little sister booty :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment