Sunday, December 4, 2011

Psalms 143:810 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love for I have put my trust in you Show me the way I should go for

Penny Pringle-Small
Penny Pringle-Small Psalms 143:8-10 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, LORD, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
 
Cyndy Rella
Cyndy Rella Thank you my friend for being there to make me smile when I need it the most.. You know who you are.. :-)
 
Ryan Gosiaco
Ryan Gosiaco Jesus: Santa. Santa: Bakit ? Jesus: Malungkot ako ! :( Santa: Bakit ka malungkot ? Santa: Pasko kaya at birthday mo . :DD ... ... Jesus: Yun na nga Santa eh. :( Santa: Bakit? Jesus: Kasi tuwing birthday ko ikaw na lagi ang inaabangan ng mga bata. :( Why santa, why not Jesus? Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for santa nor fairy etc. Repost this if you love Jesus. :) I ♥ JESUS
 
James Dempsey
James Dempsey What the fuck, world. First my mind just goes into depression breakdown mode then fury snap. Then I get a phone message saying my Medicare coverage that I JUST got is going to end. What. The. Fuck.
 
Ng King Yiew
Ng King Yiew It happens again! My mom scolded me for using too little money but always see me go cyber cafe so she suspect i go cyber cafe gamble. Best mom ever! You jelly? ;)
 
Michele N Lee French
Michele N Lee French well, off to get decorations for our tree.... Sure miss my kids being with me to help.. Sux doin it all by yourself... Enjoy your babies while theyre with you, it sure gets lonely without them..,I MISS EM SO MUCH!!!! :(
 
HyunJung Kate Sohn
HyunJung Kate Sohn EBS의 프로그램 중에 서양인이랑 동남아인이 강남 거리에서 길을 물어보는 실험을 한 프로그램이 있다. 물론 결과는 당연히 백인에게만 친절하게 가르쳐 주고 동남아인에게는 눈길도 안 준다. 근데 문제는 이 영상을 외국인이 페이스북에 올렸다는 점. 아 진짜 챙피해
 
Sharon Stiglich
Sharon Stiglich Thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes...it was a fun-filled, wonderful day...it began with Madeline & Isabella stepping around the fence and bringing me a delicious breakfast & cup of coffee (thanks Marra) and continued thru the day... I am Blessed with wonderful family and friends!!!
 
Mikeyy Hall
Mikeyy Hall damn y am i awake lol:p
 
Krystal Sharpe
Krystal Sharpe watching the adams family this morning and paxton points to morticia and says "mommy" and to gomez "daddy"!! haha so its official..i guess we r kind of like the addams family after all lol
 
Traceysalepage Rowbotham
Traceysalepage Rowbotham y do i haf that feling im gown to b letdawn today grrrrr
 
Bettie Lynn Campbell
Bettie Lynn Campbell I am a fickle girl <3 someday that will be exactly what someone loves about me.
 
Rachel Green
Rachel Green Wide awake maybe should run errands in tc.....wonder if stores I need will be open??lol
 
Evelyn Turner
Evelyn Turner I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said "sorry" I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven. xxx ♥♥♥

Likes

Michael Schlaefer
 
Riley O'Dea
Riley O'Dea Prettyyyy much Bass fucked to the pepsi max & also best festival i have ever been to!

Likes

Bonnie MccandlessSammi JoyVictoria SimpkinsBree Dakotah Lawton
 
Festina Hashani
Festina Hashani ______♥___♥_________♥__♥__♥ … ★ ___♥_________♥___♥__________♥ … ★ __♥____________♥_____________♥ … ★ __♥____________♥_____________♥ … ★ __♥________I_________________♥ … ★ ___♥__________LOVE _________♥ … ★ ____♥______YOU___________♥ … ★ ______♥_________________♥ … ★ ________♥_____________♥ … ★ __________♥__________♥ … ★ _____________♥_____♥ … ★ _______________♥_♥ … ★ ________________♥ …........
 
Kristen Ferrara
Kristen Ferrara Not liking this whole waking up at 7:30 every morning on my own. I never want to leave my bed!
 
Erika Martinez
Erika Martinez Can't believe that we still partying really another 24hr up idk how I do .....
 
Buhawi Magno
Buhawi Magno Just got home from work. At pagtuturo ng basics self defense sa mga inaapi kababaihan. Thanks to Alucard for inviting me. I enjoyed teaching those women and their kids :grinned: But I miss my Kelly. Ano kaya ang ginagawa niya? hmm.
 
Zakes Moks Skivane Mooketsi
Zakes Moks Skivane Mooketsi Hee dilo tsa msanzi gatwe dibanana di simolotse go lwatsa,beware those who like bananas.....I min fruits!
 
Youandi Fransdia
Youandi Fransdia i cried a tear,yiou wiped it dry, i was confused, you cleard my mind, i sold my soul,you bruoght it back for me,, and held me up,and gave me dignity, somehow you needed me , you gave me dtrength, to stand alone again,to face the world, out on my own again, you put me high upon the pedestal,, so high that i can almost see eternity thhat you needed me... and i cant believed its you, i cant believed its true i needed you and you were there,, and i never leaved why should i leave id be a fool, cause i finally found someone who really cares,, you held my hand,when it was cold, when i was lost, you took me home, you gave me hope when i was at the end,, and turned my lies back into truth again, and you even called me as you and... i was raelly finally found......and thats you!! i love you bby.
 
Sandara Park
Sandara Park PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFF I WİLL COOK NOW :/ MİANNNN WİLL COME AFTER MAKE KİTHCEN UNTİDY N DİRTY XD

Likes

Niss Ahh AdittyaLee Taemin-MaknaeZakiya Elf'wonppaKyuhae CloudHottest周屁
 
Mohammed Mushfique Shaikh
Mohammed Mushfique Shaikh mere Dil main hai yaad-e-MUHAMMAD aur mere honton per zikr-e-Madina .. ♥ ♥ ♥ SUBHAN ALLAH
Alhamdulillah i like this and you ?
 
Sanmi Adegbola
Sanmi Adegbola I SEY BAD MAN FIT TOLK
 
Brandon Lee Joe Miller
Brandon Lee Joe Miller I got it locked but you cant bring me down...noone from the rezz gonna bring me down...sum lyrical minds flow yo you know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment