Sunday, December 4, 2011

I thought ii hat u bt ii mis u more dan ii hat u This whole week ive had cold fevers at night of low blood preasure that brought on

Lostgal Srizu
Lostgal Srizu I thought ii hat u bt ii mis u more dan ii hat u...

Likes

Prakashdeep Pariyar
 
Chris J Barnard
Chris J Barnard This whole week ive had cold fevers at night of low blood preasure that brought on very wierd dreams, and u were in all of them! Wonder what that meens?
 
Rajeev Gautam
Rajeev Gautam now common nepal u have to win next... We will come to hoot... We wil b there 4 u
 
Govind Patidar
Govind Patidar Gd evng to u all.
 
Acoeh Xeh ShAnea
Acoeh Xeh ShAnea Untitled the sight of ur face can make my heart race. A smile from you is a dream come true. A look in ur eyes can make me like ice. A touch of ur hand can make me understand A word from your mouth can take away my doubts. A glance at ur beauty can make me grow crazy But der's 1 thing u can't do, and that's to take away What i feel for you....
 
Djcrazy Iphoyisa
Djcrazy Iphoyisa if u the best on whteva u doin pls dnt tell us! let us b the ones tht tell u tht!!! ungascleymeli! plz
 
Dornna L Johnson
Dornna L Johnson Happy Birthday Mekhi. Mom mom love u
 
Rhiannan Jade
Rhiannan Jade U made my nite <3
 
Latifa B Mohammed
Latifa B Mohammed Lord i love u
 
Guido Rutledge
Guido Rutledge Nap time then back to my F.T.W. tour coming to a neighborhood near u. You know who you are! Time to come out and play mfr's
 
Jonna Arreola
Jonna Arreola If ever you feel God is taking away something from your hand, don't get sad. He is only emptying ur hand so u can receive something better.:)
 
Cynthia Snyper Dasilva
Cynthia Snyper Dasilva its not about wining o loosng its about what ur heart feels bt if u let ur myd rule u dats when u start to be judged...
 
Karen Patterson
Karen Patterson @9:42am two years ago my whole world stopped! A piece of my soul was taken from me... my daughter KAYLA BRIANNA PATTERSON (12/08/93-12/04/09) was called home! Happy Homecoming my beautiful ANGEL!! You will always be remembered... you will always be loved... and as long as I breath u will never be forgotten! R.I.P. KAYLA I MISS U WITH ALL MY HEART!

Likes

Nicole BallDonte Knox
 
Sam O Sam
Sam O Sam Before u break someone's heart make sure u r not in it. . . . . .
 
Rashid Juma
Rashid Juma That moment when U realize you should focus who cares about you and stop wasting Time on the people that dout:-)

Likes

Lightness JosephatRashid Juma
 
Danielle's Single
Danielle's Single DANIELLE AN GWUAPBOY ARDISE SO U WEAK AS LAME BROKE NIGGAS BAG UP BEFOR I BAG U UP
 
Lina Babie
Lina Babie GUd sunday mornin to all my fam. My friends and my jus theres...... Hope u all have a nice cool sunday ......
 
Olalekan Ayoola
Olalekan Ayoola Wondaful,wondaful service.GOD u're awesome.thank u Jehovai.
 
Babie Kubai Lindsel
Babie Kubai Lindsel U make ma daez bright brighter than e sun n e moon so i do ask 4 thy forgvness pliz.
 
Milan Sehgal
Milan Sehgal chan chan ki sunoo jhankaar ye duniyaa hai kala bazaar ye paisa bolta hai ye paisa bolta hai IT IS TRUE MY FREINDSSSSSS IF U HAVE NO MONEY NO VALUE OF UR GOOD CHARACTER,HONESTY,AND KINDNESS ...................................................
 
Stunna Man
Stunna Man guess ill jus work 2nite smh...im finna tap yo!...NIGGA U AINT SHIT
 
Phetoe Kentse
Phetoe Kentse Metro fm is breaking me into pieces. With metro u cn never be board even if ur home alone.
 
Loressa Fowler
Loressa Fowler hope all you gladdy kids had a really awsome time in brissy and i will c u all no doubt threw the week plz be careful driving hme as u all have had a big weekend especially u dan and jj
 
GalaBar Rijeka
GalaBar Rijeka Dobro jutro :) ili dan :)...još jedan kišan dan u Rijeci, ali to nas nece sprijeciti da popijemo cugu u svom najdražem kaficu...:) Hvala svima onima koji su bili sinoc kod nas u Gali, i nadamo se da se vidimo uskoro...:)

Likes

Damir Kaj Kaje HeregaTanja KalčićBarbara Silva BlaškanNikolina Somersby
 
Becky Roden
Becky Roden Ran out of gas on my way to work. Ugh great start to the day. NOT! I just wanna go back to bed! GOD GAVE ME U:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment