Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wait for the boy who pursues you the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical the kind of boy who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be

Mitchiko Woo
Mitchiko Woo Wait for the boy who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of boy who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the boy who will be your best friend, the person who will drop everything to be with you at anytime of the day no matter what the circumstances. Wait for the boy who makes you smile like no other and when he smiles you know he needs you. Wait for the boy who wants to show you off to the world when you're wearing sweats and no makeup. Most of all wait for the boy who will put you at the center of his universe, cause obviously he's at the center of yours.
 
Pavanas Genijus
Pavanas Genijus Mohbbat bhi ajab cheez banai hy Tu ny A Rubb Teri hi dar per Tere hi banday Tere hi samnay Rotay hein kisi Or k liye........ PAVAN THE GENIUS
 
Selenny Garcia
Selenny Garcia Growing up my mom had a fake corner tree as our Xmas tree no cutting needed. Now for us to get a real one we gotta wait a couple weeks b4 Xmas to get one. Cause it'll dry. Fuckoutahere!!! I want my fake tree back,,,gmfb.
 
TrinaandDustin Fletcher
TrinaandDustin Fletcher Irratated already at eight am. Love having the phone slammed down in my ear. I love people who cry over a little extra work, especially when they don't go out of there way to help. Lol........
 
Shabeer Mkms
Shabeer Mkms Mohanlal is cruel
www.youtube.com
Shocking video of Mohanlal beating a fan during a stage show.

Likes

Shabeer Mkms
 
Rosemarie Edwards
www.youtube.com
http://www.scottconrad.co.uk http://www.craftweb.org

Likes

Marichen K A SpaanhedenRosemarie Edwards
 
John Hancock
John Hancock NO NEW NEWS~ The hospital is still doing tests. After a biopsy on Monday, should determine a treatment. Thanks to all who came to visit, and all of my friends who have been praying for me. [James 5:14-16]
 
Frode Marcussen
Frode Marcussen Alisha i full gang med litt juledekorasjoner hjemme. Flink jente og moro å se hun koser seg med det hun gjør :-) Hun vet at julenissen premierer snille jenter litt ekstra :-)

Likes

Sissel RabbenGrethe Seljeskog
 
Danetta Tutu Long
Danetta Tutu Long Is up super early, thanks 2 KoKo and her early morning walks. Had a great weekend with my fam. Lovn my new place, dis kitchen is awesome. Guess I'll wake everyone up by the smell of breakfast. Have a Wonderful Blessed Sunday!!!!!
 
Sarah Elizabeth Fink
Sarah Elizabeth Fink Working a double today...my back hurts already just thinking about it...ugh...off at 10 tonight.
 
Luke Bland
Luke Bland UNLUCKY ALF STRIKES AGAIN , warning do not look at your phone wile taking a pee in kebab shop toilets as one mite drop said phone in to the toilet not be able to stop peeing and so pee on said phone leading to choices of leave phone flush toilet and hope phone stays or stick hand in pot of piss, result up to arms in piss one dead blackberry BUGGGERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WONTS ME DROP US TEXT MOST NUMBERS LOST LEAVE NAME SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
 
Tsepo Khabako
Tsepo Khabako Am abt 2 watch a derby b/n chiefs n downs
 
Traviss Flyingcircus Man
Traviss Flyingcircus Man Second night in a row of not being able to sleep... getting to be a little ridiculous that I can't just lay down and pass out... Feeling sick to which makes everything worse... F*ck salt... Love pepper...
 
Okatakyie Awudu Iddris Gogwagogwa
Okatakyie Awudu Iddris Gogwagogwa beef is a ganga so bring is make we smokaah
 
Kilo Jones
Kilo Jones I got a flashed blackberry for 50 an I got 2 touch screen crickets 50 a piece. Hit my inbox
 
Cindy Ramos
Cindy Ramos Happy Bday to you happy bday to you you live in the zoo you look like a monkey and you smell like one too. I love you sista happy 23rd bday.
 
Ivan Wang
Ivan Wang My friend captured my picture in Halong Bay's cave with a ghost. Can't wait to upload it.

Likes

Sunny Ooi
 
Ashish Saxena
Ashish Saxena Mouth Shut!! A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue. . . . . Doctor: “What happened?” Woman:” Doctor, I don’t know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp….” Doctor:”I have a real good medicine against that: When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of chamomile tea and start gargling with it…. Just gargle and gargle”. 2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again. Woman:” Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk I gargled repeatedly with chamomile tea and he never touched me. Doctor: “You see how keeping your mouth shut helps!”
 
Jose A Linares
Jose A Linares DID YOU KNOW THESE FACTS? Death is certain but the Bible speaks about untimely death! Make a personal reflection about this..... Very interesting, read until the end..... It is written in the Bible (Galatians 6:7): 'Be not deceived God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also reap. Here are some men and women who mocked God : John Lennon (Singer): Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but His subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times. Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died. Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet): During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for You.' He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner. The man who built the Titanic After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her apartment Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit. Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It' s Already Full ' Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle. Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus. Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and He is still alive. 'Jesus' PS: If it was a joke, you would have sent it to everyone. So are you going to have courage to send this?. I have done my part, Jesus said 'If you are embarrassed about Me, I will also be embarrassed about you before My Father.' You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this. No way! I'M TOLD THIS WORKS!!!!! Bishop T.D. Jakes '8 Second Prayer.' Just repeat this prayer and see how God moves!! 'Lord, I love You and I need You, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'
 
Mark Sawyer
Mark Sawyer What I will not miss about your Sears. A customer walks near you, you smile, state your name and ask what you can find for them. They simply walk by, without any ounce of acknowledgement. REALLY? Does that person feel better about themself after doing this?
 
Motlhatlego Samuel Leimela
Motlhatlego Samuel Leimela It may swnd lyk a cliche wen sm1 saiz it 2 u,myb u hv evn stpd blvng it or u dnt c th rzn bhnd it bt,awt of ol tht,my lovely friends,jst knw tht "JESUS LOVES YOU!!" n HE always will
 
Zachari Chamberlain
Zachari Chamberlain A,B,C,D,E,F,G. Somebody should have told you not to fuck with me ..

Likes

Brooke WilliamsTodd GeorgeAlysha HuggardEden Macpherson
 
Jayson BurgOs
Jayson BurgOs Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Likes

Szarah LhAbxyuu
 
Scott Lockhart
Scott Lockhart Have some of this spare time stuff today! Gonna learn a song on drums cause I can't remember the last time I did. stengah or rational gaze?
 
Claudia Jacobs Designs llc
Claudia Jacobs Designs llc Today's Claudia's Corner: lighting the home office
www.recordonline.com
What colors, decorations and lighting do you recommend for productivity in a home office? — Chris, Goshen

Likes

Brenda Pelz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment