Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yesterday and today were my worst days in my life i wished i died when i was a kid thou Pius came my way encouraged me and now am recoving

Maggie Anne Wangui
Maggie Anne Wangui Yesterday and today were my worst days in my life, i wished i died when i was a kid, thou Pius came my way encouraged me and now am recoving. God bless you my dear.LOVE YOU
 
Boitshepo Rox Muzola
Boitshepo Rox Muzola Wat a game yestadai? Pirates, wat a team!!
 
Guillermo Garcia
Guillermo Garcia That guest is a bad bad boy!;D
 
Adrian Lamattina
Adrian Lamattina has come to notice that a majority of the peoples that are rated in these top 10 etc status are like under 17. this is either telling us that. a) Todays younger generation is hot! b) Facebook is full of little immature little kids that think they're cool. c) selection 'a)' is false because all the actual hot (older) girls/guys have better things to do then liking pathetic status. d) they're done in hope that the people how do it are in a chance of getting with one or those rated/tagged.

Likes

Nicholas HibberdStephanie Mathieson
 
Kyle Dennis
Kyle Dennis sooooo... i smokee A LOT of weed. Hate it or Love itt. succession is all a kidd strives for these dayss. #reall talk.
 
Jayne Spearman Fischer
Jayne Spearman Fischer FIRST THURSDAY OF ADVENT: Money Can't Buy You Love. "Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4. Loving God, help me this Advent to depend less on money and other material resources while nurturing a deeper trust in you and your love. Amen.
 
Musfiqur Rahman Apu
Musfiqur Rahman Apu by meeting you, i felt like.. i was searching for you there is some sort of morning in you that.. i stay awake for it's sake come and decorate my dreams ... sweatheart come now in my heartbeats, in my breaths, without you, everything was sad every moment of living was a burden the sorrow/sadness have been erased by obtaining you all the ambience blossomed you were living in me every moment Everywhere you were present come and stay/blend in me without you, every day was lonly without you, evey night was dark/empty without you, breaths were stinging/hurting without you, every thing was useless taking breath was like a sin come and spread in my heart…
 
Brandi Millwood
Brandi Millwood I say to Rick..."Stop at the Freedom Stop on the left to get a drink. He stops at the PittStop on the right..... lol
 
Rahul Raj
Rahul Raj Hi, I am a thief, and I am here to steal your heart.
 
Joey Tinnell
Joey Tinnell huntin on the ground this mornin cause im n a new place.settn here heard leaves lookd up its a coyote.he never lookd at me went to raise my gun,he turnd and ran wasnt but about 15 yds away i shit u not
 
Myron Harris
Myron Harris HISTORICAL FALSE FLAG ATTACKS THAT SHAPED THE WORLD NERO, CHRISTIANS AND THE GREAT FIRE OF ROME—Nero burned down Rome and blamed the Christians! ADOLF HITLER AND THE REICHSTAG FIRE—Adolf Hitler burned down the Reichstag building and blamed communist terrorists! FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT AND THE JAPANESE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR—American intelligence intercepted and deciphered a message from the Japanese Navy on September 24, 1941 and Roosevelt stood down and did not warn the American Navy!
 
Farah Abdullah
Farah Abdullah he's one of a kind <3

Likes

Matt VeinWie Hmy
 
Andy Fraser
Andy Fraser Nice weekend away with the wife, won £10 on lottery and opened a letter from the tax man, £300 cheque. Merry Christmas.
 
Virginia Mngomezulu
Virginia Mngomezulu *dont think there is a plan against u just bcz the pple say there is,dont be afraid of what they fear & dont let them frighten you*be strong &keep on going
 
Henry Guzman
Henry Guzman Goodmorning face book sexies it is a beautiful morning and im in my truck listeoing to freddy jackson chillen waiting for my first call of dat day.i suppose to be in jersey dis week end but couldnt to much work .well my peeps have a great day .
 
Kody Angelina Wyles
Kody Angelina Wyles Ahah yes cause im a ugly kxunt, yess hi five to that

Likes

Cillah Javid Hunter
 
Manjit Kumar Das
Manjit Kumar Das Whenever you feel everything is at stake and you will lose it all and you start to loose all hopes... you should remember the words of the Almighty: "...And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him." (65: 2-3) "...And never give up hope of Allâh's Mercy. Certainly no one despairs of Allâh's Mercy, except the people who disbelieve." (12:87)
 
Richard Castle
Richard Castle you know people have tried to keep me down all my life and it hasnt worked for them what makes other people think they got a shot. if your jealous of what i have then im sory.your NOT gonna make any changes in my life im going to keep on loving my kids and they will always love me no matter what you put in their heads so you can give up on that. i dont change for nobody i am me.I LOVE MY KIDS and one day they will see exactly who was the bad person and then you will have to answer that dreadful question of why did you do this to my DAD he never done anything wrong and i only hope i can be there to see what your answer is gonna be.MY kids love me and the wonderful people in my life that will never change. and i thank you mindy herring for comming into my life me and my kids love you with all of our hearts. and thank you to all of you who have been there for me when i thought there wasnt anybody and you know who you are and yes hooch that means you too lol you have become a close freind to me and i can count them on one hand and still have fingers left over lol thank all of you for helping me get through this year
 
Praful Bhatti
Praful Bhatti Highly disappointing situations- 1. Ur Best frnd weds ur lover :'( 2. A close frnd avoiding without reason ;( ... ... 3. 10 mark question asked for 2mark :( 4. Principal sitting near u on tour :( 5. Xtremly gud looking guy/girl crossing u wen u r wid ur mom/dad :( 6. Teachers distributing ur test papers in front of ur juniors :/ 7. Frnd calling on b'day n not wishing :@ 8. Dear 1 suddenly stopped msging :O 9. Leaving dis post without liking it too :(
 
Christine Sekora
Christine Sekora Ate a bowl of Lucky Charms this morning. Haven't had them for years and years...yet I still ate all the cereal first and left a big bowl of marshmallows for the last bites. Just like when I was little LOL
 
Chris Soprano
Chris Soprano I had a gd time tonite...............even though I'm SAD GD nite FB everyone have sweet dreams I'm going to have me a few drinks in sit in my car in listen to some Music
 
Rinil Madhav
Rinil Madhav HAI MY DEARS. . . . . . GOOD EVENING. . . . . . . HAVD A MISTY EVENING. . . . . .
 
Rick Amos
Rick Amos Heading out soon for the hour drive to see my Jimmy play his first basketball game of the year...a double header....go Jimmy!!!
 
Kari Geller
Kari Geller Single or not, put this as your status and see what color people INBOX you black: i want a relationship<3c; purple: i'm falling for youC: green: i miss you<\3 orange: i really like you :p ... pink: i love you ♥ red: your sexyC; yellow: your amazing;D blue: i hate you. brown:your annoying white:your so gross
 
Greater Newton Grove Cathedral
Greater Newton Grove Cathedral TODAY IS A NEW DAY - RESTDAY ! (Read: Matthew 11: 28) Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. This is the day that the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. - REST We've tried our way, GOD is willing to lead us the rest of our life. Seek Him. - REST Look up to GOD for help. Look back over your life to see what good GOD has done. Look ahead because He is there and He will never change. GOD has the "REST" of our lives on cruise control, if we let go we can - REST. Trust in Jesus, He knows what He is doing. Enjoy Jesus, while riding on cruise control' because GOD is in control , so we can seek Him and REST in the LORD.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment