Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ok it's 4:20 I'll start studying at 5:00 Damn 05:03 I missed it Ok Now I'll Start at 06:00 :P I felt very tired and bored not all the good things we do

Rahul Raveendran
Rahul Raveendran Ok, it's 4:20, I'll start studying at 5:00. . . . . Damn, 05:03, I missed it. Ok Now I'll Start at 06:00 !! :P
 
Septiana Amirul Wulandari
Septiana Amirul Wulandari I felt very tired and bored not all the good things we do can also be well received by others I've tried to do the best I think but if it does not mean for you I give up
 
Bhaba Sindhu Roy
Bhaba Sindhu Roy thanks those people who directly and indirectly helped me in conducting pretest which is an important part of my PhD research .......I would be grateful forever to those people
 
Rosmawati Arifin
Rosmawati Arifin tq so much from the bottom of my heart to all my students, friends, family who wish me happy birthday....i love u all...tq for cheering my days n life...who been there in my good n bad times...my life is happier when u all are here...tq so much...i would rather to have family, friends n my students in my life than wearing the most expensive jewel in the world...
 
Daphne Reyes
Daphne Reyes " clinical psychology tells us argueably that TRauma is the ultimate killer. memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics, they can be lost forever.it's sort of like my past is unfinished painting and as the artist of that painting i must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again. it's not that i've been dishonest, it's just that i load reality " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cggNqDAtJYU
www.youtube.com
Music video by Lady Gaga performing Marry The Night (Official Video). © 2011 Interscope
 
Abiodun Oro
Abiodun Oro Omo i don hi oh make gud 4giv me oh.....
 
Ginger Coffman Wilczak
Ginger Coffman Wilczak Such a great time at Joe Hoschar's 40th birthday party! The kids and I had so much fun dancing (although I can hardly walk this morning). They loved watching Stan and I slow dance together. Great family night!!
 
Tahnee Suzanne
Tahnee Suzanne Food for thought <3 <3 <3
Gossiping I overheard a pair of men Discussing yesterday The lives of other people and Both of them did betray One man in particular That both men didn’t like I found it strange that both men chose To wait ‘till then to strike They didn’t say it to his face But when his back was turned They did it simply because they Don’t want their thoughts returned They didn’t have the courage to Face the man right up front They didn’t have the fortitude To speak up and be blunt Instead they waited for a time When this victim was gone To give their snide remarks and boast How they had much more brawn How this man thought highly of Himself and his talent Their criticisms all fell flat Because they were not gallant Any coward can speak up When target’s not around It doesn’t take much heart to run The absent in the ground A warrior is opposite They look down on back talk When the person is around They don’t just stand and gawk They walk right up to whoever They have an issue with They do not tuck their tail and run And simply plead the fifth They look the person in the eye And tell them right up front And if they’re not around, well then A warrior will hunt They’ll search and make the effort to Have their words reach the ears Of the focus of their gripes Not their third-party peers They never will speak poorly of A person they did not Already speak personally With right there on the spot And how is it that I can tell The gossipers were quiet When the subject was around So not to cause a riot? Simply because they did speak With pettiness and hate A lack of understanding when You don’t initiate A conversation with someone Who may have different views When you speak up, many times The tension will defuse When you make the effort to Learn more about that guy Or gal, you might just find you both Will soon see eye to eye And even if their ego won’t Allow a peaceful chat You still will learn that they aren’t worth The gossiping combat Either way, you’ll find yourself Without the itch to speak Poorly of another person Making you seem weak ~Miro Other inspirational pages that say it to your face: @[220065078012218:274:All Humans Under One Sun], @[164310756963781:274:We are here to inspire], @[157719019022:274:We Are Human Angels], @[140260422659483:274:"gr8quotes"], @[358941991254:274:NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!!!], @[110569935705815:274:"The only way is up"], @[106018078297:274:Positive Thinking], @[191505283640:274:Positive Vibrations], @[87698611933:274:Simply Positive], @[186182111442350:274:Kez's Quotes and Thoughts]
 
Khyla Perido
Khyla Perido 5 years old : Mommy I love you 10 years old : Mom , okaay 16 years old : My mom is so annoying 18 years old : I'm leaving this house 25 years old : Mom you were right ... ... 30 years old : Wanna go to Mom's house 50 years old : Don't wanna lose my mom 70 years old : I would give up everything to have my mom here with me You have only one mommy . Put this as your status if you appreciate your mom . A girl ignored it and 365 days later her mom passed away
 
Sean Crook
Sean Crook I have done it I am currently running Windows 8 Developer Edition, The first beta edition is due out in Feb 2012, I am so EXCITED!!! Feb gonna be busy month!
 
Adila Pylman
Adila Pylman Thanx to my inlaws i had a nice weekend i could not havd asked for a batter weekend mwah i enjoy it alot
 
Li Jacaba
Li Jacaba i want UUUU,,,,,,,,,NOTTTT..hate
 
Matthew Montoya
Matthew Montoya Went to the store to get a pac of cigs on the way home I pass this lady in a car......she starts following me fussing at me saying I called her a crac head like wtf lmfao
 
Soham Jani
Soham Jani Bank Pass Book Piya married Hitesh this day. At the end of the wedding party, Piya's mother gave her a newly opened bank saving passbook With Rs.1000 deposit amount. Mother: Piya, take this passbook. Keep it as a record of your marriage life. When there's something happy and memorable happened in your new life, put some money in. Write down what it's about next to the line. The more memorable the event is, the more money you can put in. I've done the first one for you today. Do the others with Hitesh. When you look back after years, you can know how much happiness you've had.' Piya shared this with Hitesh when getting home. They both thought it was a great idea and were anxious to know when the second deposit can be made. This was what they did after certain time: - 7 Feb: Rs.100, first birthday celebration for Hitesh after marriage - 1 Mar: Rs.300, salary raise for Piya - 20 Mar: Rs.200, vacation trip to Bali - 15 Apr: Rs.2000, Piya got pregnant - 1 Jun: Rs.1000, Hitesh got promoted .... and so on... However, after years, they started fighting and arguing for trivial things. They didn't talk much. They regretted that they had married the most nasty people in the world.... no more love... One day Piya talked to her Mother: 'Mom, we can't stand it anymore. We agree to divorce. I can't imagine how I decided to marry this guy!!!' Mother: 'Sure, girl, that's no big deal. Just do whatever you want if you really can't stand it. But before that, do one thing first. Remember the saving passbook I gave you on your wedding day? Take out all money and spend it first. You shouldn't keep any record of such a poor marriage.' Piya thought it was true. So she went to the bank, waiting at the queue and planning to cancel the account. While she was waiting, she took a look at the passbook record. She looked, and looked, and looked. Then the memory of all the previous joy and happiness just came up her mind. Her eyes were then filled with tears. She left and went home. When she was home, she handed the passbook to Hitesh, asked him to spend the money before getting divorce. The next day, Hitesh gave the passbook back to Piya. She found a new deposit of Rs.5000. And a line next to the record: 'This is the day I notice how much I've loved you thru out all these years. How much happiness you've brought me.' They hugged and cried, putting the passbook back to the safe. "Life is about correcting mistakes."

Likes

Soham Jani
 
Goldie Ononeze
Goldie Ononeze Y re pple so wicked n selfish in dis world, Dose u luv n care abot dey don't give a fuck abot u,wel dey don't kwn wot dey ve until it's been stole away. Pls i need a Doctor to heal my pain
 
Brittany Harvey
Brittany Harvey Found someone for the tic I think but thank you for everyone that inquired!
 
Twalib Mohamed
Twalib Mohamed HI 2 AL MA PALS PLIZ PRAY 4 ME COZ I NID U R PRAYER IN AL MA PLANS
 
Penny Carpenter
Penny Carpenter Mumble, grumble--still feeling friday night in my head, thank god i have a spa job where i am in a lil room w/music and candles in the dark. Peaceful.
 
Mark Burt
Mark Burt i am off to bed peps

Likes

Syndelle Princess Furness
 
J.k. Zo Sangliana
J.k. Zo Sangliana Hornbill Rock Contest ah Stacy's Penitence Mizoram atanga tel awmchhun an zai tep. I tawngtai pui ang u

Likes

Josh Guite
 
Wes Wyatt
Wes Wyatt Good morning friends, I hope you had a wonderful Saturday. It's time to kickoff another big show join us at 7 AM on WBRC...

Likes

Ronald Hughes
 
Oscar Gilchrist Lariosa Mercado
Oscar Gilchrist Lariosa Mercado after this all nighter, i JUST HAD to post this, lol
www.youtube.com
Music video by Asher Roth performing I Love College. (C) 2008 Universal Records & SRC Records Inc., a division of UMG Recordings
 
Bonnie Henson
Bonnie Henson I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten.........sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :) Hahaha i just about died when i read this :D
 
Latoya Sessoms
Latoya Sessoms Gud morning fb up gettin myself together for church i just thank god for Wat he doing for so Im going to praise him today i just love my life...
 
David Swiatek
David Swiatek I Guess I have to get this off my chest, And I think I will have alot of company on this one, No one will ever know what another person is going through, even if they say I know what your going through, No You Don't, Every Delema is Uniqe to that person, There are people that I know that have had it alot easier than I, and say to me, How in the hell can you be that bad off, And how could you let things get this screwed up, If I could tell you that, Then I could pick the winning lotto numbers, Who the hell knows how things get so screwed up, I sure as hell don't, But don't pass your judgment on me, And tell me how It should be and what I should do, Maybe what worked for you, Won't nesseserilly Work for me, I just get tired hearing some people telling me how bad they had it, When Thier water got shut off, or thier gas or electric got cut off, As they drive away In a brand new car or truck, to their custom built House, Yeah my luck kinda got alittle shakey, and alot of crap hit me right between the eyes, and I'm not proud to say I asked for help were ever I could get it, and yes do to some medicial issues that devistated me by Losing my Home, Car, and put my credit score into the single didgits, and Having every utility shut off a time or two, Not to mention being at Deaths door step Three times in the last 15yrs, So Go ahead tell me how rough you had it, When your laid up in the Hospitial and wondering the night before you go under the knife, if your ever gonna see your loved ones again, Go ahead tell me how bad you had it, Everyones situation is different, I don't know how bad it was fopr you, and You don't have any Idea What the hell I'm going through or been through, Sorry I Have to get it off my chest, And There were People that seen what we we'er going through and helped without being asked, And these people know who they are, And that I will be Indebted them the rest of my days for what they did for my family when I was unable to, I owe them Dearly, and They will be Repaid in Full by Me and By Our Lord, I had Family that turned away at that time, I know It's hard to belive, That some non related people are more family than family, Really what i'm trying say is, until you walked a couple miles in my shoes, and seen what i've seen and been were I've been,And fought the fights that Iv'e fought, Don't try and tell me or mine were I should be at this time in my life, And sometimes it really does hurt alot when someone boast's about how much they have, or the new car they got, or how good there doing, Belive me I'm Happy for them, Just don't keep rubbing my snoot in it, I get the Picture, Maybe someday My ship will Finally come in ,, And hopfully I won't be at the Airport when it do'es, And I'll say this, I appreciate the little things alot more now, I think everyone should have to get humbled, Not the way I did, But just enough to were they have to Reboot themselves, And remember were they came from, And Yeah I'm going back to work after almost being out a year, and guess what, We'er going to have a Dollar Store Christmas, Cause we'er a little light on the doe, But At least we'er gonna have Christmas, Who cares about the cash, at least we'll have our freinds and Family, As long as I have Them I'm the Richest Man Alive, And I thank God For Them, I Guess I got A little carried away, Didn't mean to vent, And hope I didn't hurt anyones Feelings, But I just had to say something about it, And I'm sure you know people like that too, You we'er thinking about it, And I said it Right ? I wish all of My F,B. freinds and family A very Merry Christmas, and A Very Happy and Healthy and Prosperous New Year, I love You all ,And too All A Good Nite,,,,,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment