Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mornin to u also Mona sorry Dam she's jus so pretty to precious to kind and yet I can't get her off my mind wen im nt with u I

Harry Wilkinson
Harry Wilkinson Mornin to u also Mona, sorry
 
Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez Dam she's jus so pretty to precious to kind and yet I can't get her off my mind wen im nt with u I still am with u lol.. yeah imma make her mines so wats up wit it...never been a snitch never will b a bitch bet dat hom13..
 
Gustiva Yuni Ramadhany
Gustiva Yuni Ramadhany Everyday l love U....

Likes

Bunda Mimie
 
Michelle Laing
Michelle Laing hi can some one send me a elf please xx there in ur free gifts if u scroll to the bottom xxx
 
Yisa Usman Olamide
Yisa Usman Olamide still wondering.....how a former gov in the south west region commisioned an uncompleted bridge ....all the four links to the bridge are death traps....an accident there this morning claimed 8 lives....God on u we are waiting oooooo.
 
Andile Mposula Zwane
Andile Mposula Zwane there are thngs dt are keepng 4rm havng a gud relationshp with god fear of failure in lyf u must allw uku fail cz dt d key 2success
 
Thomas Wilson Sanchez
Thomas Wilson Sanchez Pardon me, this world has hardened me ud think i despise the music, the way i scar the beat thats that tough love, rough mug, but not that far beneath laptop screen valentine days facebook comments, youll see a lot of heart in me ....and girls FALL in love and im not rude, so i just PICK EM UP all they wanna do?, is club, sex, and gossip shake booty then "DROP IT", like an unpleasant topic ill JUMP at the chance, thinkin "this one is diff-rint" but in the END, she bring me DOWN to reality, now she TRIPPIN as her characters revealed, my heart SINKS at the information hollup though, i dont think yall get the GRAVITY of the situation...... .....Return to Sender, cuz nobody gone get that ive put out all these lyrics, homesick, they all seem to slip back unnoticed, misunderstood, on countless sheets, piled up in a thick stack, shaped as an ARMCHAIR, its a rap(wrap) even wen i sit back by a fire fueled by the lyrics of every rapper that ever spit wack wen it come to the MIC(mike) gettin the GREEN is as rare as seein a Vick Sack ...THE ARMCHAIR, thats the only way my raps supportin me cuz i dont get paid for this,....but dont u think i ought to be? tried to imitate these rappers, and obviously failed horribly couldnt do it, cuz fakeness does not pump through my arteries
 
Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson just wanna clarify my rant over the horribly obnoxious human being on fri was NOT one of our salsa people. the salsa crowd is amazing and we love having u!!!
 
Tammy Brown
Tammy Brown What a BLESSING to WAKE up this MORNING....ThANK U LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes

John Mcclain
 
Brickz Datsreal Thompson
Brickz Datsreal Thompson YOU SWAGG LESS AND U AINT GOT NO NAME IN THESE STREETS LOL SMH,YOU BETTER TELL THEM YOU KNOW TN$ DAT MITE HELP............(DATZ REAL)MORNING YALL!!

Likes

Niecy Been Flame
 
Savannah Bowsman
Savannah Bowsman Q: Do U Remember Me At All A: How Couldnt I We Were Like Bestfriends Till We All Moved
 
Azlan Amin
Azlan Amin So sorry... Sure u know it....
 
April Mcmullin
April Mcmullin My mamma didnt raise no fool... Sure as hell didnt raise no damn fool!... How im supposed to trust u period?... No answer there huh?
 
Kimberly Vidrine
Kimberly Vidrine Believe what u want..i dnt give a flyin fuck nomore!
 
Sabrina Prince
Sabrina Prince Like if u wish cancer didnt exist. Repost if u have a heart.
 
Glenn Pines
Glenn Pines Sumner pjs. Dont u have a brother name keith.
 
Ma Cristina Dongon Mansilungan
Ma Cristina Dongon Mansilungan Gud nyt na nga mga friends... Ang bagal ng network eh... God Bless u all.
 
Aniche Ubaka Emmanuel
Aniche Ubaka Emmanuel if u kw dat u are a light to this world, u must nt shine 4 ur self, shine 4 odas to see. Cos lyte dnt shine 4 there self bt 4 us to see.
 
Malissa Joyner
Malissa Joyner RIP friday we miss u and u was a good huntin dog :(
 
Donna Harris-Utley
Donna Harris-Utley TODAY IS DA DAY DAT DA LORD HAS MADE I WILL REJOICE N B GLAD N IT I'M NOT DA SAME MI HEART HAD BEEN CHANGED DA ANGELS N HEAVEN DONE SIGN MI NAME N ALL THGS GIVE THNKS THNK U LORD B BLESSED FAM! !!!!!!!!
 
Ginny Lynn Lane
Ginny Lynn Lane Happy birthday christopher!! I love you and wish u were home to celebrate it... I miss you.. and cant wait to have u back were u belong!!
 
Ajayi Ayodeji Akinwale
Ajayi Ayodeji Akinwale PASTOR EXPLAIN DIS.......GOD IS ABLE..10K U LORD 4 2DY'Z SERVICE???!!!OSHEEEEE
 
JaKerea Aintworriedboutchu Thomas
JaKerea Aintworriedboutchu Thomas Goodmoring facebook I hope everyone slept well last nite . Well thank u lord for letting me c another day . Well im at Abraxis so text or call if needed if uu dont want anything den leave me alone . Lol !

Likes

LaQuaisha Caneisha Wilson
 
Shingirirai Mugano
Shingirirai Mugano Oh spoke to my queen amai vangu eish i miss her love u my dear
 
Sambulo Fakazie Vilakati
Sambulo Fakazie Vilakati Wsh u al the best maweseli amahle lalangenceba nkunzi akuyi ngani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment