Sunday, December 4, 2011

I dont want read more about last day in Sukira feel like wanna cry Dx tsk Are Socks made as the right foot and left Or do

Park Jung Soo Peterpan
Park Jung Soo Peterpan I dont want read more about last day in Sukira >< feel like wanna cry Dx tsk
 
Rosario Vasquez
Rosario Vasquez Are Socks made as the right foot and left ? .. Or do we ( I ) guess everytime I put them on. Lol
 
Saroj Pattnaik
Saroj Pattnaik It's a Boy! Officially now i am a Dada/Chacha...:) Congrats Bhai and Bhauja
 
Wunmi Onabolu
Wunmi Onabolu I real enjoy to day sunday service,happy sunday to u all.
 
Cynthia Olete
Cynthia Olete Kagabi i dreamt i was a vampire & i was supposed to bite you buT i couldn't. Instead i faced the sun & let myself die. I did that for a simple thing............! May libag ka sa leeg. Yucky! Whahaha:)
 
Aqoh C Xtiansky Makulentong-Pasaway
Aqoh C Xtiansky Makulentong-Pasaway how i hope we will not end like this, i'm still fighting but how could i fight if the person who does not do in return.. how i wish evil will not be succeed u know God I have done no wrong but why people are trying to destroy our marriage, why they are like that... if they are mad at me y they build stories against me.. i may not be a perfect wife nor a perfect mother but i am doing what i think is better and right.. its so unfair.. to my husband pls.believe what u see and not what they say....
 
Wayne Hall
Wayne Hall LMS , -How we met : -Name in my phone : -Who you are to me : -One Word That describes you : -What i dislike about you : -Favorite memory : -First Impression : -How close we are out of 10 : -Do I trust you : -Do i dare you to put this as your status :

Likes

Kiely LabarMiMi Elizabeth
 
Yonelisa Nkosi
Yonelisa Nkosi God i love ma husbnd,ndykuthnda,te amao,ndykuratha,ek lief vir jou,i lv u.i thank god 4ths yearz we hv bn 2gthr 4 4yrz
 
Jacob Breeding
Jacob Breeding If I have to hear about these damn pajama jeans anymore... Serioulsy people they will be cool for like a month then you'll never where them again. Just be strait up Ab Ghetto Fab and wear your actual pajamas. What does it really matter what other people think? Don't hide behind pretend denim! Be free!
 
Laurie Hottois Pegoda
Laurie Hottois Pegoda ok been up since 5 sorted through 2 bags of clothes to take to school for "accidents", fixed boys breakfast (if they wake up), ate my breakfast -100 cal pk brown sugar oatmeal(sugar free) soup. a load of laundry in the dryer almost ready to sort and put away, get Matthew up bathed/shaved, dressed, fed, meds, get Cam in shower and dressed for church, get myself showered and dressed for church (still haven't picked anything out to wear). wrap a gift for Gayle Hull Metcalf's annual party and wrap my 5 days of the week secret santa gifts for work, try to make it to church on time -lol. lunch with gma, grocery shopping for week. home meds for matthew, change clothes, work out, read sun papers finally, fix boys dinner, feed them, eat my dinner, watch football somewhere in here (GO TEXANS), finish cleaning house, work on cam's schoolwork for extra reinforcement, boys meds and bed. then I can CRASH just to get up at 4am again to go to work! WHOEVER SAID WEEKENDS WERE FOR RELAXING MUST NOT HAVE HAD KIDS!!!!!!
 
Jonathan Ws
Jonathan Ws » Philippians 4:1 « ~Some Things to Do~ 1 My dear brothers and sisters, I love you and want to see you. You bring me joy and make me proud of you. Continue following the Lord as I have told you. °◦♡̬ Hållέlůjåh ♡̬◦°

Likes

Jonathan Ws
 
Todd Arsenault
Todd Arsenault i,ll make this Very clear!i am a jokester on fb!dont read into it!or dont take things offensive! have a great day!carry on!

Likes

Lisa Marie Limongiello AversaAllie Esposito
 
Rose Permejo
Rose Permejo Hi! brother Mann ur so busy today... i want to heared ur voices can u call me pls thanks! ur darling missing you hahaha
 
Megan Cochran Eubanks
Megan Cochran Eubanks I love my sweet little girl more than anything in this world.

Likes

Phillis Barnhill Eubanks
 
Carrie Ashcraft
Carrie Ashcraft I know alot of us are going through some really tough times. People can be so selfish and uncaring. i pray for everyone . i want this world to be a better place. were we all interact again and laugh and be happy. i love you and God bless us all!
 
Min Jee
Min Jee "I don't like this guy, sa mukha at kilos nya 'di sya katiwa-tiwala." - Mr. Simple to Megan Akatsuki "Sorry nga pala dun sa guy ah, wala lang talaga syang respeto pagpasensiyahan mo na lang sya. *FACE PALM*" - Megan Akatsuki
 
Chris Francke
Chris Francke I might not be someone's first choice...... But I am a great choice. I may not be rich...... But I am valuable. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not..... Because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of things I've done in the past.... But I am proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect..... But I don't need to be. TAKE ME AS I AM, OR WATCH ME AS I WALK AWAY!!!!!

Likes

Chris Francke
 
Kim Frie
Kim Frie If you have a wonderful man in your life, who brings balance to your world, who isn't perfect but perfect for you, who would do anything for you. who makes you laugh and drives you crazy, who is your best friend and soul mate, who you want to grow old with, who you're thankful for everyday and is the one and only true love or your life. Brag about him a little and put this on your status... I love you Shane M Frie!!!!!
 
Evelyn Rysdyk
Evelyn Rysdyk About to enjoy a second day of shamanic journeying high jynx with a lovely group of people. Gonna be 50 degrees today so I see an outdoor exercise in their future!

Likes

Anne Sanders
 
Ziggy Gavelis
www.thomhartmann.com
David Selig, Conservative Commentator joins Thom . According to forecasts by the US Energy Information Administration - the price of heating the average home with oil this winter is expected to spike 10% to $2500 for the whole season. That's a 45% increase from just two years ago.
 
Chris Fleming
Chris Fleming So i asked bo bice to pinch my nipple.. lmao he looked at me like i was crazy & said no... bahahahahahaha
 
Sheila Roberts Piggie
Sheila Roberts Piggie This morning when I rose lord I did not have no doult,this morning when i got out of my bed, I did not have no doult,cause I know the lord will take care of me, , I know the Lord will provide for me I know the lord he will guide all the way.I say I woke upe this morning with the bright sunshine I did not have know doult.I felt like shouting, I felt like runing, I felt like sing and I know the lord will guide me all the way.
 
Travis Moritz
Travis Moritz Vini , Vidi , Velcro , .................. I came ,, I saw , than I just stuck around .
 
Tayshaa Gonzalez
Tayshaa Gonzalez Goodmorning fb ughh tired my sister was finally born noe I cnn sleep dont have to worry abouu anythang :) # Sinnqle , thyss shid is not funn .. Cuff thyss shawdiee uup lml

Likes

Alex Breeze MartinezNaheem CashTinny A Jawwn
 
Princess Cliona
Princess Cliona I want snow!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment