Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh wat a blessing sunday im glad i went 2 church i sang 4 da lord wth da voice he gave 2 me amen At work I should of been

Nokubonga Ntuli
Nokubonga Ntuli Oh wat a blessing sunday im glad i went 2 church i sang 4 da lord wth da voice he gave 2 me amen
 
Signed Chrystle Your-Diva
Signed Chrystle Your-Diva At work...... I should of been all smiles this morn. But im not .... I miss u
 
Connor Macqueen
Connor Macqueen Breaks over now so i gotta go back to work :( Hit me up after 11 people and ill reply and shit. :) Feel the love!! :D ...not in a seedy way :/
 
Jessica Robledo
Jessica Robledo ....is days like this that I MORE THAN MISS YOU!!!...the pain at times becomes unbearable....(i try my best to keep composure & belive in you...........................................................................i will wait)
 
Magauta Mokoena
Magauta Mokoena Off Sunset picnic and concert by Lira,I love my City
 
Micmic Hocino
Micmic Hocino mom preferred to spell out the word/s than to express their thought directly :just to conceal a thing, not to make things obvious and not to embarrass their child... nanay: ning C-R-Y siya nanay: pagtunaw na ug M-I-L-O i miss you my dear nanay
 
'Omhle Patience Molapo
'Omhle Patience Molapo 1 thing I dnt like abt my colleagues is dt dey r Selfish NXA!!!, dey knw hw 2 spoil a persons Mood!!!!*crying*
 
Lynne Barrett Ruth
Lynne Barrett Ruth Today I need to do laundry, put together a footstool, wrap some gifts, take my mom shopping, and scrub the bathtub. I have no desire to do any of these.
 
Robert Doubek
Robert Doubek Bro has a wrestling tournment in Byron and i had to wake up at 6 :( ughhh!
 
Brianna Luvvs U
Brianna Luvvs U Sooooo,i jus woke up outta nowhere,i REALLY couldve enjoyed a couple moree hours butt datss ok!lolz (no itz not).hope every1 has a gudd morning!
 
Jennifer Marsala
Jennifer Marsala I have the day off i think im going to take madison to church and see how she does!!!
 
Raphael Gono
Raphael Gono Jesus: Santa. Santa: What Jesus: I'm sad Santa:why are you sad? Christmas is your bday anyway Jesus: Thats why ... ... Santa: why Jesus: Cuz everytime its x-mas they'll wait for you not me Why santa, why not Jesus? Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for santa nor fairy etc. Repost this if you love Jesus I ♥ JESUS
 
Brittany Clark
Brittany Clark grrr!! Im not sure what woke me maybe i got cold or something but im wide awake and cant go back to sleep. Omg i cant stand when this happens. I hate these kinda sleepless nights its so not fair.
 
Carla Pompey
Carla Pompey I will bless the Lord at ALL times !!! TYJ for a new day that me an my kids have never seen I thankyou not for what you done or going to do but just for who you are !!! You have been better than good !!! # I feel blessings in the air !!!
 
Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis Well I'll b damned, he's still alive. Skip Sheffield FINALLY returned to the ring last night @ the WWE Raw house show in Sunshine, Fl. After shattering his ankle in Aug. '10, & missing the last 15 months after I believe 3 different surgeries. Welcome back!
 
Nkosie Ntuli
Nkosie Ntuli Viva khosi viva!!! Siyayisha i downs 2dae
 
Edward Bowers
Edward Bowers I went to see Kennywoods (new) Christmas display last night with some family, all I can say is very nice, I had a good time, alot of activity for those who have kids, most of the kiddie land rides were open, plus about 8 adult rides were open, the train is called the Gingerbread Express, were you borad the RACER the loading platform was set up for Santa, the lunch dinner had a nice O gage train display, plus alot of lights, etc. I recommend going to see it you and your family will have a good time, only 13 dollars admission,
 
Juliet Spanic
Juliet Spanic I love You More..!

Likes

Samuel Linsley Doe
 
Randy Reyes
Randy Reyes Good news na ako marun na day of ugma an bukas an tomero where i will go
 
Oren Aini
Oren Aini Simple complication, miscommunication lead to fold out.So many things that i wish u knew,. astoryofuslookslike2atragedynow..
 
Okolie Nkeiru
Okolie Nkeiru yea,i bless dis faithful God for d great privilege given to me and my entire family to live and see dis first sunday of d last month of d yr. Today's service was really awesome,cos dwelling in his presence is the best thing any true son of God can think about. It's a good thing to praise the lord always. Can someone shout a big halleluiya!!!!?!?!?
 
Tenis Klub Tenis Tim
Tenis Klub Tenis Tim TK "Tenis Tim" Odzaci poziva sve ljubitelje tenisa da prisustvuju trecem turniru u Deronju koji pocinje 05.12.2011. u sali osnovne skole. Mecevi u poslepodnevnim i vecernjim terminima. Ulaz slobodan

Likes

Mica Car Stosic
 
George Bredin
George Bredin "Socrates, He sums up the philosophy of Brazilian football" - John Motson. I agree.
 
Juan Stander
Juan Stander to my angel ... hope you are well rested after your weekend away missing you is one of the most horrific feelings in the world but all is well hope you had plenty of fun I cannot wait to see you and here how your weekend was I Love you so much my beautiful baby angel .MWHA
 
Marios Fatles
Marios Fatles otan protovgike kaaapos etsi akougotan.....:D
www.youtube.com
Lykke Li just announced the second single from her new album: 'I Follow Rivers'. Here you have it! For more indie songs click the next link: http://topindies...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment