Sunday, December 4, 2011

Damn I got a good lookin kid Good thing he looks like me cause all I've got to give him is my charming good looks :} Damn The Lion King

Adam Hughey
Adam Hughey Damn I got a good lookin kid!! Good thing he looks like me cause all I've got to give him is my charming good looks!! :}
 
Victor Ramirez
Victor Ramirez Damn "The Lion King" is over:( What do I do now???? -_-
 
Er Alcantara
Er Alcantara K-I-S-S-I-N-G
 
Mthokozisi Dube
Mthokozisi Dube win or loose i luv V.V *khosi*
 
Linda Rouse
Linda Rouse if i dont see anybody at xmas which i wont hope you have a awesome xmas
 
Anthony Sariman
Anthony Sariman Fuck I can't sleep!!
 
Sam Percy
Sam Percy i actually hate palmbeach... it is full of scum

Likes

Tahlia Jade KnowlesSharnee Lee O'NeillAlex Lapham
 
Jamie Tolbert
Jamie Tolbert Tha shit i do in life is my choice if its wrong then its wrong if i fuc up i knw wat to learn frm its always sumthing n ur way in life Toon tha ¡nimal
 
Sandy Baggett
Sandy Baggett The Wedding Day is finally here. With tears in my eyes, family and friends by my side and Tony and I pledging our love to each other before God, I am very blessed. Thank you to all our families and friends who have shared their faith and support with us. Tony and I share our joy with those that gives us so much joy. Blessings
 
Joyceanne Quitay
Joyceanne Quitay Yes! may lyrics na ko ng You & I :) hoho! i love to sing this song <3 next time i'll do the dance craze.. - # jamich <3
 
Audrey Russo
Audrey Russo OK...I know it's too early for this...and even though I'm not a big fan of Adam...this is still funny! Enjoy! :)
www.youtube.com
Here is my version of Adam Sandler's first (and best) Hanukkah Song. (best I could do with WMM) Enjoy and Happy Hanukkah!!
 
Travis Reed
Travis Reed 8 years still married. Still talking to the neighbors so I know she hasn't moved. Happy Anniversary
 
Taylor 'woogles' Pieterse
Taylor 'woogles' Pieterse FAKE FRIENDS - NEVER ASK FOR FOOD. REAL FRIENDS - ARE THE REASONS YOU HAVE NO FOOD. ... FAKE FRIENDS - NEVER SEEN YOU CRY. REAL FRIENDS - CRY WITH YOU. ... FAKE FRIENDS - KNOW A FEW THINGS ABOUT YOU. REAL FRIENDS - COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT YOU. FAKE FRIENDS - WOULD KNOCK ON YOUR FRONT DOOR. REAL FRIENDS - WALK RIGHT IN AND SAY "I'M HOME!" FAKE FRIENDS - WILL HELP YOU UP WHEN YOU FALL OVER. REAL FRIENDS - WILL JUMP ON TOP OF YOU AND SHOUT "SANDWICH!" FAKE FRIENDS - ARE FOR A WHILE. REAL FRIENDS - ARE FOR LIFE. FAKE FRIENDS - WILL READ THIS. REAL FRIENDS - WILL STEAL THIS, JUST LIKE I DID ;) ♥
 
Amy Kurtz
Amy Kurtz To cute my beautifull baby girl chloe rae is trying to paint my fingys as she calls them with a pen!!! She is so darn cute n very smart for her age!!! I dont know what i would ever do without her....mommy loves her boo boo very much!!!!
 
Callum Gaylard
Callum Gaylard I love my big sister courtney loads
 
Melissa Tyson Johns
Melissa Tyson Johns "Just zip it and get lazy"! ...seriously!!? I just saw this advertised and they're marketing it for not only lazing around the house but also going out in public! I'm not quite sure what I'd do if I saw someone wearing this in public! :) ...To each his/her own, I guess.
m.orderforeverlazy.com
Send me: The Forever Lazy® with matching footies for only $29.95 plus $7.95 P&H and receive a second Forever Lazy® and the matching footies FREE! Just pay additional $7.95 P&H. Order confirmation will be sent via text message. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP to stop. Reply HELP for he...
 
Rizwan Khan
Rizwan Khan ,,,it ws superb sunday ,,, yipppe ,,, coz i enjoyd fullon in hillz,montain,river widh fam nd frndz ,,,, :) :) ,,,, ,,bt tm fb frnds missing they ,,haha,, soly ,,,
 
Kyle Bizek
Kyle Bizek Well I wake up and look down and there's kody telling me morning sunshine haa well up shower then chruch with becca:) maybe with her rest of day idkk yet.
 
Sheila Blevins Burkey
Sheila Blevins Burkey I can now say I have ran on the beach at Miami. Don't know how far...its harder to run in the sand, but scenery is amazing! Now, getting ready to board our ship!!!!
 
Shakyra Bbj Summers
Shakyra Bbj Summers Damn i cant never slp til 10 dese kidz b up early ass hell in dha way....btw gm fb
 
Betsy Galleher Anderson
Betsy Galleher Anderson On the bus heading home from NYC. Had a wonderful visit with Seth and Ingrid. I am so glad I will get to see them again in three weeks.
 
Gelyn Esteron Garcia
Gelyn Esteron Garcia " umattend ka ng voice lessons para naman gumaling ka kumanta. " - MAMA hahaha :D I <3 MUSIC :)

Likes

Charmine Delos Reyes
 
Cheyanne Winebarger
Cheyanne Winebarger i have the most wonderful boy ever, and i wouldnt trade him for the world<3 iloveyou, babe(:
 
Melissa Bowling Wolford
Melissa Bowling Wolford I'm so sleepy the puppies kept me up all night now i remember why i decided not to have anymore kids!
 
Kinjal Maniar
Kinjal Maniar Best line said by a frnd.... "I have never gone AWAY from U... It is just tht OTHER PEOPLE Came CLOSER To U..... And U Couldn't See ME in tht CROWD.......!!!!!"

Likes

Kinjal Maniar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment