Sunday, December 4, 2011

well is Sundaywow slept in finallyfelt wonderfuldon't what I am getting into today At what age can I anticipate JB to start appreciating the gift of sleeping in and doing

Trish Bolyard
Trish Bolyard well is Sunday..wow slept in finally..felt wonderful...don't what I am getting into today
 
Tanja Domingo Battle
Tanja Domingo Battle At what age can I anticipate JB to start appreciating the gift of sleeping in and doing nothing on a cloudy Sunday?
 
Cory Schunk
Cory Schunk Wow wat a fucked up dream i had holy fuck...i woke up and balled my eyes out.. I drempt i got shot like 7 times bye hole bullets and bye a few dozen birdshot for trying to save someone i love from getting rapped in a downtown parking lot.. still haveing no relation of gettin shot i end up takin care of the two guys even with all the led that was in me...it makes me wonder :/
 
Melissa Knapp
Melissa Knapp Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ .. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas♥
 
Gumz Laurino
Gumz Laurino People may know who i am... If they treat me well as they can.. ^_^

Likes

Gumz Laurino
 
Cuite Soblessed Moore
Cuite Soblessed Moore FIRST OF ALL I WULD LIKE TO THNK DA MAN ABOVE FOR Wakin me n mi LUVS ONES UP....WITOUT HIM WE WULDNT BE HERE...SO IM CHERISH MI TYM UNTIL DEN LETS PRASIE HIM....TYM TO RASIE N SHINE....

Likes

Chunkyy Dee Dhatt BabieeCuite Soblessed Moore
 
Andrew Siver
Andrew Siver Bring it on just another battle scar i stand alone always have always will
 
Dee Start
Dee Start bella was making sure i didnt sleep in...she was using my body as a racetrack! Although her claws hurt when she peels out on me :)
 
Cassandra Freeman
Cassandra Freeman 2 more days and I get to see my Mom!!!! :)
 
Angelikah Denise J. Gustilo
Angelikah Denise J. Gustilo Like My Status =) You are my : () girlfriend. () ex-boyfriend. () school mate. () sister love. () brother love. () FB friend. If you say ' i love you ' to me : () aww, i love you too. ♥ xD aaf () blush. () is it supposed to be real or what ? () just smile :) () fuck you If you ask me for a relationship : () let me think. () awwwww , yes. ♥ xD () you won't ask. :3 () go to hell. What I want you to do : () buy me chocolates please. :p () text me. () give me your number () Chill out with me () put this as your status so that I could like it too. ♥
 
Brandon Lovett
Brandon Lovett On my way to church wit carmen n da fam i need it.
 
Nathan Sincino
Nathan Sincino TO BLESSED TO COMPLAIN. SO I THANK THE LORD FOR MY MISTAKES TO HELP ME BETTER UNDERSTAND WHAT I MAY BE DOING WRONG

Likes

Willie Williams
 
Manal Jay Timaya
Manal Jay Timaya ohhh...how i wish to go to africa and never come back...best dream ever
 
Josh Lambrecht
Josh Lambrecht Sick of this life Not that you'd care I'm not the only one with Whom these feelings I share Nobody understands, Quite why we're here We're searchin' for answers That never appear But maybe if I looked real hard I'd I'd see your tryin' too To understand this life, That we're all goin' through Sometimes I feel like I'm beatin' a dead horse
 
Sharma Sanjeev
Sharma Sanjeev Someone like me, Someone love me But I love & like U.
 
Juby Recto Casili
www.youtube.com
Song: I will take you for ever by Kris Lawrence and Denise Laurel
 
Charles Jeffers
Charles Jeffers I love my wife she is a wonderful woman but sometimes I lust after another and I cannot stop myself. Probably the one who keeps typing these messages because I am so goofy I keep leaving my facebook up.
 
Jacob Sprague
Jacob Sprague I want to see a polite canable be like hey bro I'm like hungry can I just get a nibble ? No fine I'll just chew on the cat
 
Angelamary Palmer
Angelamary Palmer Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious...
 
Sherry Reeves
Sherry Reeves At home in my bed gonna get some shut eye.. I git to go in at 4 again and stay till 6 , chasing that$$$$$ of course..well good day and good night peeps:)

Likes

Caroline Johnson Marshall
 
Esther Pollard
Esther Pollard Man i was supposed to be recouperating this week ut had so much to do i feel worst then i did when i came out of the hospital
 
Lovie Taylor
Lovie Taylor Omgee !!! >,< I Love The Script w. All My Heart !!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Likes

Yorie Sabrina Taylor
 
Manuel Co
Manuel Co Tym 2 slep.....i love u santayo:-)
 
Joszita Maame Pweedygrl Urbaneja
Joszita Maame Pweedygrl Urbaneja guess e new boifrnd i got at church 2day infct hes bin ma honeypie evr snc ai ws born bt we sumtyms get sum slyt msundrstndn infct lets say we all do hv it wid hm bt we came bck again jst cos ai ws lukn bewtiful nd righteouse 2day.heay guess wo he s
 
Corinne Chapman
Corinne Chapman I hate being away from my son. The husband and dog are sorely missed too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment