Sunday, December 4, 2011

Iklas is vry germane in any act of worship u dispose bcos without it such act is a mere futille exercisePLS BE WARY OF THIS Ori Devudaaaaaa Lokam Maarera Guru rum

Amoo Suraju
Amoo Suraju Iklas is vry germane in any act of worship u dispose bcos without it such act is a mere futille exercise.PLS BE WARY OF THIS
 
Mohan Kumar
Mohan Kumar Ori Devudaaaaaa Lokam Maarera
Guru rum ma, Guru Whisky,Guru Vodka, Gin neshwara,Gurur Scotch a, Param Brandi,Tasmai shri Beer e, Alchoholal Namaha ll ▬▬• http://www.facebook.com/FunInStore1 •▬▬
Funny Pictures Collection Visit us @ http://www.FunInStore.com/
 
Deb Greenhalgh
Deb Greenhalgh Who calls people at 400am on a sunday morning??? Well i dont know either, No one answered when I called back. I believe now that it was an angel calling me to get up and study since I have a class all day to do and nneded to study for the final I have tomorrow morning. That final will determine if I get a 4.0 this term so thank you Angel!!! Everyone enjoy the beautiful day God Bless!!
 
Chanelle Branch
Chanelle Branch I want to wish my son Tahj' a "Happy 19th Birthday" today and I pray that god blesses you to see many more.
 
Aaron Barras
Aaron Barras WTF today is the first day in a week I can sleep past 3 am and I'm still up early
 
Jun Panda
Jun Panda dec. 4- got a meeting with canari officers and members, some didnt signify their willingness to travel to butuan, we will just decide when we reach tubod on december 10, 2011.
 
Fesstaoh Faraji
Fesstaoh Faraji Night shift?.....Oh no. I hate...mmh no; (too strong), i dislike working when i cant see, cz i can easily step into a ditch/pit n break my only leg!
 
Mahlatse Chrush
Mahlatse Chrush eish,wat a hot day. Nou so i wana tyk a bath bt aint no nigro goina wash ma bk,ga pe ke tlo ba dichile. Eish*stresd*
 
Imahe El-Nathan Osamudiamen
Imahe El-Nathan Osamudiamen .....Xt rose on a Sunday...so rise up 2day from every thing dats keepin' u down...
 
Abimbola Ogunleye
Abimbola Ogunleye Teaser........................ Ladies..... Have you ever ''toasted'' a guy before? Can you ''toast a guy? GUYS...... Have u ever been ''toasted'' by a girl? What if a girl comes to toast'' you?

Likes

Ibrahim Kudu Uthman
 
Martha Anne Carr
Martha Anne Carr "give me darkness when i’m dreaming give me moonlight when i’m leaving give me shoes that weren’t made for standing give me tree-line, give me big sky, get me snow-bound, give me rain clouds give me a bed time…just sometimes" 3am~ Gregory Alan Isakov
 
Anto Nino
Anto Nino Filosofia Alveariana di Don vicenzu - "Chi sfurtuna peddiri a cricchia propriu quannu i iaddini fannu l'ova!" ;)
www.noncipossocredere.com
Clicca per vedere il VIDEO.
 
Jeremy Reese
Jeremy Reese Is tired of having to take a pill for motion sickness before getting in a treestand. This wind really needs to stop blowing.
 
Lazola 'Laaz' Zeppe
Lazola 'Laaz' Zeppe Oh! Wat a glorious day,Oh happy day happy day ill never be the same again
 
Carl Joachim
Carl Joachim One Republican downfall chases the other, first Rick Perry, now the recently hyped Herman Cain. Their crucial lack of political competence in terms of having a big picture will drive the Republicans into a political impasse yet again. America needs no regional heroes but rather a cosmopolitanism that serves both its people and the international community alike.
 
Shuhaib Koolath
Shuhaib Koolath "if u want to know the value of a person, just miss them"

Likes

Tania AriaZuhra Kr
 
Neha Malani
Neha Malani hi frndzzzzzzzzzz i m gng knp wid my frnd's brother wedding................then after i will go lucknw...my frnds going to participate dance compition... pray 4r her woh jeet jaye...........she is a fawsmmmmmmmm dancer.
 
Tibor Köszegi-Lakatos
apps.facebook.com
spike dilo nóta szól bent a kocsmában HD (official music video)
 
Rene Wallam
Rene Wallam What a long fucking hot day
 
Norma Howat
Norma Howat Wishing I can sleep more than an hour at a tim
 
Jers Mendoza
Jers Mendoza Toma mi corazon, con un lado delinquente, mami me pones loko, grab u tight de tu frente, tenga quidao.... Mi plan ya esta en mi mente, te voy a llevar lejos con mi flow de mi corriente...
 
George Hutchison
George Hutchison I watched "It's a Wonderful Life" (again). I love that film and it isn't Christmas without that movie. Some people complain that the movie is rank sentimentality. If that be the case then I guess I am a rank sentimentalist. Hope in momenst of despair, Faith in the face of doubt and personal crisis, and charity towards others. The world needs more George Baileys. One man's life touches many. And, in the end, only kindness matters! "No man is a failure who has friends." Clarence (the Angel)
 
Angela Johnson
Angela Johnson The Scriptures must be the standard by which we judge all things.The ultimate question we must ask regarding any man,ministry,or teaching is this:"Is it true to the Word of God?" Everything else is inconsequential.Isaiah 8:20 succintly states this vital principle: "To the law and to the testimony:if they speak not according to this word,it is because there is no light in them." When God's standard is applied and the presence of error is discerned,a warning must be sounded lest God's children be found in complicity with error.When we heed the warnings found in the Bible,we will avoid Satan's snares in our ministries and in every matter that affects our daily lives.
 
Amanda Beddow
Amanda Beddow lost my fon so if any wants me inbox me on fb till i get a new fone and sim card sorted x
 
Kevin Boak
Kevin Boak Key West is very sleepy on a Sunday morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment