Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wishes there is a button that can shut off bad memories in your past to make room for the good ones in your future I just wanted to thank everyone

Brenden Charles Borg
Brenden Charles Borg Wishes there is a button that can shut off bad memories in your past to make room for the good ones in your future
 
Linda Mitcheson
Linda Mitcheson I just wanted to thank everyone who voted and helped Des make it to the finals ! what a opportunity she has had because of all of you who helped her! Thanks again! Way to go Sugar!
 
Alesha MrsRoc Heard
Alesha MrsRoc Heard show me how to WALK in your word.show me how to TALK in your word. When i need a brand new song to SING, show me how to let your praises ring IN YOUR WORD:) #PleaseOrderMyStepsInYourWord
 
Abila Titus
Abila Titus Iam sharing my heart with you here because you are my partner and you have stood with me through thick and thin . I think you with all my heart for your support ,especially for your faithful prayers .l believe with all my being that Christ Jesus is going to visit us in a heavenly manner.
 
Rochelle Paschal
Rochelle Paschal Working a double shift,what was I thinking !
 
Diana Hansen Stanford
Diana Hansen Stanford If this heat is anything like hell, I am glad I am not a candidate!
 
Ian Lachman
Ian Lachman going to church doesnt make you a christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car!
 
Sunless Tans
Sunless Tans Hey ladies, December is here!! and so is the party season!! Remember spray tans are half price until new year!! I am also offering a spray tan PARTY offer where the 6th lady(....usually the host) gets her spray for free, inbox, text or call for details and bookings. 07554418493. XX
 
Stephanie Demler
Stephanie Demler Thanks Carolyn Cole-Rodenburg for having me out yesterday to do the makeup for your ladies. I just enjoyed being in the presence of your incredible energy and spirit! FB friends - There is a Pink Tie Charity Ball coming up on Valentine's Saturday. A fantastic way for you to spend a romantic evening with your sweetie, and a great opportunity to break out an evening gown. The money raised goes to an amazing cause, creating gift baskets that get delivered to people being treated for breast cancer. So please take a moment to check this out - http://pinktiecharity.org/
pinktiecharity.org
Check out http://pinktiecharity.org! Home Page
 
Madhu Mithra
A 14 years old boy got beaten half dead by his stepfather. His only fault was this that he tried to protect his little sister from being raped. Now he's struggling for his life, but doctors say he won't make it without a surgery. His mother doesn't have money to pay it. Facebook donates 45cents for every sharing or reposing. Please Verify, Don't Ignore thinking It To be FAKE (Mother's Number Not Disclosed For Security Reasons) Doctor's Contact Number: +91 20 6721 3400 Hospital Name: Sahyadri Hospital Please help. like, share and spread the message! Share if you care !

Likes

Praveen Raj
 
Perre Daniel
Perre Daniel has a disco fanny
 
Harris Charles
Harris Charles CAN YOU SAY BLOWN?!!!!! On Friday my phone died from all the crack it was smoking. Now I'm phoneless until T-mobile sends my new crack head ass phone. I need to upgrade. So if you wanna get in touch with me just call my phone and leave a message ill get back to you a.s.a.p
 
Twyla Johnson
Twyla Johnson GOOD MORNING ,FB!! I WANT THANK GOD FOR WAKING ME AND MY FAMILY UP THIS MORNING... SO EVERYBODY HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY...
 
Emma Leyland
Emma Leyland I have started at a new salon in burton called shimmer... In need of clients to help me build my clientel... If u would like a cut, colour, or even just a blowdry message me.... We also do all beauty treatments, eyebrows, nails & bridal hair :-D xxx
 
Ila Larasati
Ila Larasati sya tidak ingin sperti tu nanti,a,, (´ʃƪ`)

Likes

Risha Oktaviana
 
J Lou Nee-Chan
J Lou Nee-Chan Magbibigay ng regalo sa akin sa Christmas! =)) Stuff toy (S) : Nthny Gpng Sbn . . . WHUT??? Relo (E) : Nissa Twee Endou Serio Nisa-n CHan!!! -glomp+drool- BUYBUY!!! Damit (N) : Abby Lewis -cough- MOMMY -couch-potato-cough- Pabango (M) : Alaiza Marie Belandres Waizz!!! ang Versace ha... Hahahahahah... Shoes (S) : Toshio Saeki. . . Just give me my monthly Bamboo x10000000 Nyan!!! Kwintas (I) : Isa Nufuar From Cheese with LOVE!!! Hahahahha Letter (J) : Pearl A. James PeepS!!! Accessories (A) : Nicky Chii Father, Buy me... a REALLY CUTE INSANE PUPPY FROM THE POUND!!! . . . Cellphone (C) : Zariel Regalado Campañera ehem... candyphone... ehem
 
Brandi Janell Ward
Brandi Janell Ward Goodmornin all & have a blessed day
 
Carolynann Browder
Carolynann Browder Rain, beautiful rain!! I am so thankful for every drop. It misted mostly for almost 24 hours, the sun came out for about 6 hours, then we got a good thunderstrm about 10 last night, and has been raining off and on since. I just pray Lake Brownwood's watershed is catching some run off. Does anyone between Brownwood and Cross Plains or Coleman know if they got some run off for the Pecan Bayou or Jim Ned?
 
Lis Hofilena-Sales
Lis Hofilena-Sales GIVE UNTO THE LORD THE GLORY DUE UNTO HIS NAME:BRING AN OFFERING,AND COME BEFORE HIM:WORSHIP THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS,,,1CORINTHIANS16:29,,,,,,,GO TO CHURCH PEOPLE,,ITS BETTER IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD THAN A THOUSAND ELSEWHERE,,,

Likes

Adelina Loro
 
Bankyu Samuel
Bankyu Samuel Christmas is coming the birds are getting fat oh please put a penny in the old man's hat, God please you. Lol
 
Angela Roher Mueller
Angela Roher Mueller Gotta love my electric fireplace....just got my gas bill and it was only $37!!! I know the days have been warm here but the nights have been cold forcing me to turn on the heat but with the help of the fireplace it stays a toasty 73* in here :)
 
Mkonkole Ngoyi
Mkonkole Ngoyi If you want to accept Christ as your Savior and turn from your sins, you can ask Him to be your Savior and Lord by praying a prayer like this: "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." So do it now...
 
Natay Jackson
Natay Jackson Thank you lord for a new day im blessed well now im bout to cook my dinner and chill .....on my grown women
 
Michael Yuhas
Michael Yuhas Life is a game everyday you gotta gamble....
 
Ofili Nneka
Ofili Nneka I'll not end up dis year in a muddy way,but in a merriment way.IJN.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment