Sunday, December 4, 2011

Barbara Are you going to see the countryside in Ireland I think you can find some in between the pubs Ben Bulben County Sligo Ireland YESH JAH GIVE THANX

Alan Sale
Alan Sale Barbara, Are you going to see the countryside in Ireland? I think you can find some in between the pubs!
Ben Bulben @ County Sligo, Ireland

Likes

Prattana LimajirakornMae Boonkarn
 
Polish King Midas
Polish King Midas YESH JAH GIVE THANX FI LIVFE, LOVE, FAMILY, FRIENDS & ENEMIES. GUIDE & PROTECT I & I TO BE A WISER & FOCUSED PERSON,FATHER & _________ :) #SELAH

Likes

Lioness Ontherise
 
Sabrina New Beginning
Sabrina New Beginning I thank god 4 waking me up early this morning. The say let it go. That is the hardest thing 2 do but u know heart wants 2 hold on thinking thing will get better. Im up sitting here thinking i no what i need 2 do but do i have enough strength 2 support me? So im up sending a prayer i spoke 2 god secretary my mother so i no he got the message. So now i will just wait on him
 
Wayne Bredof
Wayne Bredof like i said whose fist is this ne way
 
Cherie Mae Rabago
Cherie Mae Rabago As the smoke clears I awaken, and untangle you from me Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed? All my windows, still are broken But I'm standing on my feet..
 
Shawn Soucy
Shawn Soucy just drove all the way to store just to find out I left all my money at home.............W.T.H.

Likes

Arthur Keene
 
Kimberly King-Bozeman
Kimberly King-Bozeman I believe Im gonna battle the flooding rains today for some Christmas shoppin shiz niz! Need to get me some rain boots,i saw some pot leaf ones at the mall lmao!!! Wow!! Even some with bongs on em!! Wtf!!!! Couldnt decide!! Lmfao!!!!!
 
Terrance Wingfield
Terrance Wingfield I GAVE HER SO MUCH HEAD DA DUMBWAY I LOVE THIS GIRL S.L.M. O.A.N. FREE TERRELL R.I.P. G.B. TRAVIS & MEKA

Likes

Terrance Wingfield
 
Kouichi Ume
Kouichi Ume how many ppl setting username of facebook? I use Graph api , I think the all most all user of japanese is not set.
 
Faty Al Mughery
Faty Al Mughery back to b ongo .my baby here i come i love that place omg cant wait to b ther.love u all

Likes

Rashid Abdallah
 
Cathy Lee Maria
Cathy Lee Maria Watching d "couples retreat" az i wait for smone who promised to show up at 2pm hmm plz atlst kol n tel mi nkoye

Likes

Alvin Aine
 
Nathaniel CashcomeFirst Townsend Jr.
Nathaniel CashcomeFirst Townsend Jr. I got to work on football sunday :(
 
Kevin Dashaun Ravenell
Kevin Dashaun Ravenell I hate it when ppl use my sh**! If u dnt have 4 yourself then dnt use other ppl because then u just look like the begger u r!
 
Mira Ali Mezahem
Mira Ali Mezahem Saichon and Nangfah ma la!!!!!!!!! I really love this movie alot <3 <3 <3

Likes

Mira Ali MezahemDiksha Boonsirisakul
 
Yean Fong Beautyshop
Yean Fong Beautyshop If I have choice I won't finished with u...

Likes

陈浩南Keang Honey Love KukuHong Kim HongDeap Lalin
 
Quasi Kev Lar
Quasi Kev Lar why am i still awake?
 
Xinping Shi
Xinping Shi it's like the A key in my brain is stuck and i couldn't stop screaming:"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
 
Brooke Logan Forrester
Brooke Logan Forrester I MAY NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN , BUT THATS OK GOD DOES KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING HE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I NEVER WENT BY ANY ABORTIONIST AND END ANY CHILDS LIFE. I AM A HAPPY BABY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.
 
Shena Cribb
Shena Cribb I realize that my neighbor has NO kids, but you would think she could still be quiet at 530am. So, on sunday morning at 530 in the morning, I get woke up and little gabby has been up since she heard loud music through the window and it scared her. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Now, how does it feel to have someone put something on facebook about you. MY INTERNET PROVIDER, BABYSITTER, AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT ME. tHE ONLY REASON YOU WROTE THAT SHIT IS BECAUSE YOU KNEW I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO READ IT, BUT IT WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT MY NEIGHBOR WANTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ON FACEBOOK. THEY EVEN SAVED IT AND BROUGHT IT TO ME TO READ. THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME, SAY IT TO MY.....FACE. NOW, you can kiss my ASS and stay the fuck out of my yard and don't give my kids NOTHING else. IT WILL GO in the TRASH! What a neighbor you turned out to be. CHRIS... this has nothing to do with you but she has been giving me shit for a while now and I won't put up with it. SHE NEEDS TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!!!
 
Naura Raiqah
Naura Raiqah i love to be SINGLE BUT NOT GIVE UP WISHING TO BE DOBLE.
 
Rito Rodriguez
Rito Rodriguez S.T.P!!! Money don't fuckin sleep, neither do I !!! Chasing all day long!!
 
Christopher Machekanzombe
Christopher Machekanzombe W0W I can't believe that u can see who ls vievving your proffile I just checked my TOP profile lookers and I am SHOCKED at who is seeing my profile! You can also see VVHO VIEWED YOUR PROFlLE http://bit.ly/s6sgkL
 
David Harley
David Harley yo was gud man i bored like hell at wrk if anybody up hit my inbox

Likes

Tiesha Green
 
Latesha Wiley
Latesha Wiley I slept it off early sat and I made it to church that's all that matter now he wants us on this earth 4 a reason sooooo I thank HIM!!. GOOD SUNDAY YALL
 
Shifani Dole
Shifani Dole Didn't get the ring, but got my I phone charger back :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment