Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well Michael's party went well Sorry everyone that I didn't get to talk to I was kinda the hostess I guess He had a great turnout All of michael's

Jennifer Kimble
Jennifer Kimble Well, Michael's party went well. Sorry everyone that I didn't get to talk to. I was kinda the hostess, I guess. He had a great turnout. All of michael's gifts have been opened and I have little pieces everywhere. He loves them.
 
Mychal Anthony Bethell
Mychal Anthony Bethell If I did not know it to be a secret, how would I know to help you to keep it hid? (talk to your friends that is why they are there)

Likes

Niall Turnquest
 
Brian Johnson
Brian Johnson sometimes you have to see the good in people even tho others dont see it.live life with a pure heart as a child does and you will be rewarded in the end
 
Demi Henry
Demi Henry Bad idea eating your dinner in your car when your parked next to a range rover evoque, everyones gorping!
 
Terrie Stump
Terrie Stump Gotta take the hubby to the airport today....and finally hit Big Lots!!! I wish I didn't have to go 100 miles to do some good shopping...but I'll be by myself so it's gonna be a FINE day! Nice job Cats!
 
John Runkle
John Runkle I was a walking dead man living the truth, with a liar by my side.
 
Fikile Nkosi
Fikile Nkosi After realizing wht a luving & caring person u a make me wanda tht a u gonna comply to de....
 
Danny Taberham
Danny Taberham Strolling thru Manchester in the cold rain with a big grin on my face, it's almost every building I look at brings back memories of good times :-)
 
Abhishek Sharma
Abhishek Sharma Talk wid yourself atlest once in a day. otherwise you may miss a meeting with an excelent person in this world...... £AB
 
Alana Nascimento
Alana Nascimento [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br] # Domingo, é dia de Sol,Praia e muita gente Bonita no ENGARRAFAMENTO! Apresentando o @Feijão Folia 2011.2 - A melhor Abertura das Férias com Muita Proibida Liberada e um impecável serviço de Buffet de Feijoada Liberado! Ao som das Melhores Bandas: - FORRO DA CURTIÇÃO - PHAPHIRÔ ( DIRETAMENTE DE SALVADOR) - FRENNESY - SAMBACANÇÃO [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br]
 
Ankur Parashar
Ankur Parashar Q: What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? A: If we don`t get some support soon, people are going to think we`re nuts.
 
Jignesh Radadiya
Jignesh Radadiya when u want more time to take correct decision, then remember- * "even a correct decision is wrong when it is Too LATE....
 
Scott Pun
Scott Pun I once put my name and address in a bottle and threw it into the sea. 10 years later I got a letter from someone in Australia. It was a fine from their government for littering Sydney beach.
 
Kelley Hardy
Kelley Hardy Don't waste your time on a person who's not willing to waste their time on you! <3
 
Jeremy Stingel
Jeremy Stingel I want someone to sleep next to. I'm not whinging for snuggles or a girlfriend or any of that desperate shit. I just want someone to be here when I wake up.

Likes

Ruby Marella KeebleAmy ClarkeChumani ClarkeCurwen French
 
Vanessa Hawkins
Vanessa Hawkins i think the boyfriend may have had one two many beers last night has he was dancing around the living room to ymca, should i be concerned? as he made a very convincing member of the village people. lol
 
Andrina Buckley
Andrina Buckley is wondering how my house cat got out & where on earth could she b? Anyone is the Rowley / Blackheath please keep ur eyes peeled 4 a grey & black tiger striped cat her name is Balou, she a shy little but old cat!
 
G-preet Singh
G-preet Singh A lady went to the store to buy a parrot & asks d sales person "What's so special about the parrot ?" Sales person " this parrot can talk" So the lady asks the parrot " how do i ... look?" The parrot replies " you look like a fuckin slut?" The lady gets pissed of and tells the sales person that its a very rude parrot and she cannot buy it. The sales person tells her to wait for 2 mins, takes the parrot to the back of the store and shoves the parrot into a bucket full of water and when he pulls the parrot out he says "if you disrespect the lady out there i'll soak you in water again" and takes the parrot back outside The sales person asked the lady to ask the parrot another question. Lady: "if i come home with one man what would you think?" Parrot: "he's your husband" Lady: "2 men" Parrot: "your husband and his brother" Lady: "3 men" Parrot: "your husband, his brother and his friend"" Lady : "4 men" Parrot screams to the salesman: "Bring the f@cking bucket of water, I already told you she's a f@cking slut!
 
Anshul A. Parmar
Anshul A. Parmar \--MUST READ DIZZ--/ Dear Friends, Due to recession, I left my Girlfriend (as part of my cost cutting efforts). I need new one now, so pass on this informatio n to your female friends... Applications are invited for the following post. The package and incentives are mentioned below: Designatio n: Junior girl friend (trainee) Experience : Must have ditched atleast 2 guys (Fresher with excellent credential s will be considered ) Other requiremen t: Should have the Potential to do street bargaining and fight if required. Age: 18-23 (if the individual is toogood looking but not in the age group can also apply, special considerat ion will be undertaken for them) Height, weight, complexion s no bar, but is subjective . Perks and incentives : Total gross (Monthly) : • 2 gifts worth not exceeding Rs. 1000 /-(any precious metals, stones) • Bike rides each duration 1 hour • Trips to National Highways • 5 Trips to Hanuman Mandir / Siddhivinaya kTemple • Kulfis / Chocó bars at a regulargap of 3 days • Daily Provision of Samosa/ Bread Pakoda/ Bhel worth Rs. 10 /- • 2 movies per month (Except onweekends) • Visits to Shopping Malls and BARISTA every weekend (At yourown expense) A Pair of Jeans or T-shirts according to demand will be gifted, subject to finance availabili ty and to the size available with the shopkeeper . Net Deductions (Monthly): Affair Fund and Un-profess ional taxes will be informed on joining. The probation period is 6 months, after which confirmati on(with Promotion to fulltime Girlfriend ) Please NOTE: 1. Only females. 2. Girls who left in the last 2 months need not apply. 3. Ex-girlfri ends will be eligible only if they agree to the above mentioned conditions . There is more: For girls who are not eligible, cantake advantage of the referral program by referring their friends, colleagues etc. Candle light/ Tube light dinner will be given on every referral, even if candidate is not selected. Search never ends!! Interested candidates can send their resume with Subject: Name/ fresher-exp /age. Photo must be attached in the dpj wall. Note: Applications without photo will be rejected.

Likes

Anshul A. Parmar
 
Braxton AtlFalcons DeNeal
Braxton AtlFalcons DeNeal The look on Dj's family faces right now is unreal. I sit here an watch my Aunt Sade bust into tears as she kno her son my Lil/big brother will never return. I kno he in a better place now an one day we all will b up there with him. To the one that never left or counted me out... I thank you Dj Boone #R.I.P.

Likes

ShaDena CowardJermaine Gvegasmaine Harrison
 
Marcia Kendrick
Marcia Kendrick GOOOOD MOORNTNG FBFF!!!! Early mornin wrkflow. Cnt w8 2 c wat ths day brngs... LORD pls gv me strength. Hav a blesd day yall...:~)
 
Donna Fischesser
Donna Fischesser Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me WRONG
 
Steven Thiyagu
Steven Thiyagu I thought love was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find. But the day I met you, I began to see, that love is real, and exists in me. - Steven Thiyagu -

Likes

Steven Thiyagu
 
Janet Irvine Cairns
Janet Irvine Cairns baby still hasnt arrived hes going be a typical man will do things wen he wants lol
 
Josh Taft
Josh Taft Never thought growing up would be so difficult, always want to be a "big kid" when you're young but have no clue what you're wishing for :-/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment